• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

Think I'll sit down here for a bit... (12)

Discussion in 'LCMS / WELS / ELS / LCC' started by seajoy, May 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seajoy

seajoy Senior Veteran

+600
    Lutheran
    Married
    If the smell is in your house - set out a loaf of sliced bread. It absorbs the odors. I learned that from an elderly woman.....and it works. I know this from the same instance where the spaghetti sauce came in handy.

2. seajoy

seajoy Senior Veteran

+600
    Lutheran
    Married
    Hi Quilty. Good to see you. I've missed you.

After next week, I won't be around here for a awhile either. We are moving and I don't know when the net will be working and all that.

3. DaRev

DaRev Well-Known Member

+702
    Lutheran
    Married
    There is a product that can be purchased from many farm supply stores that can be sprayed onto the dog's fur and rubbed in (although I don't remember the name of it). It will eradicate the skunk odor. I had to use it once and it was great.

4. Tangible

Tangible Decision Theology = Ex Opere Operato

+1,252
    United States
    Lutheran
    Married
    Then you can have skunky spaghetti and garlic bread for dinner. ^_^

5. seajoy

seajoy Senior Veteran

+600
    Lutheran
    Married
    Roast and potatoes already in the oven. :D

6. ctay

ctay What a wonderful day the Lord has made

+23,166
    Lutheran
    Married
    Eeewwwwww

7. Tangible

+1,252
    United States
    Lutheran
    Married
    I'm not in a jovial mood any more. :(

8. seajoy

seajoy Senior Veteran

+600
    Lutheran
    Married
    Hey - my roast is pretty good. ^_^

9. seajoy

seajoy Senior Veteran

+600
    Lutheran
    Married
    Son, daughter-in-law, and grandbaby on board are on their way to visit for my birthday. They should be here at 7pm or so. I'm so excited. Of course it's been said that I'm always down everyone's throat.....I'm amazed they are coming to visit at all. :sorry:

10. seajoy

seajoy Senior Veteran

+600
    Lutheran
    Married
    I hear ya. Don't worry about it.

11. Zecryphon

Zecryphon Well-Known Member

+1,842
    Lutheran
    Married
    US-Constitution

Awww, I hate to see you like this. What if I tripped him while he was walking? Would that make you feel better? ^_^

12. jonathan1971

jonathan1971 Guy Extraordinaire

+14
    Lutheran
    Married
    US-Republican
    If you did that he probably wouldn't come to your fireside sing along. Then what would you do?

13. Tangible

+1,252
    United States
    Lutheran
    Married
    Hehe. I'm all better now. :D

14. QuiltAngel

QuiltAngel Veteran

+281
    Lutheran
    Married
    US-Constitution
    Well, we are vegging at a hotel in the Denver area. Going to see my Aunt and Uncle tomorrow and then head down to Colorado Springs for a couple of days.

Hubby needs to conduct services on the 21st so we will get back on the 20th. Classes start for me on the 24th. I will have Basic Medical/Surgical and Clinical and Women's Health and Clinical. Going to be an intense semester.

15. Bryne

Bryne Simul Justus et Peccator

+59
    Lutheran
    Married
    I just got a job. It's been 2 1/2 years since I have worked. I am more than a bit nervous.

16. CaliforniaJosiah

CaliforniaJosiah Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,253
    Lutheran
    Private
    US-Republican
    Congrats! Thank God!

17. seajoy

seajoy Senior Veteran

+600
    Lutheran
    Married
    You will do fine! You are a smart gal.

18. Tangible

+1,252
    United States
    Lutheran
    Married
    I know the feeling. My classes start the 16th. Nursing Foundations & clinical, Med-Surg I & clinical, and Pharmacology. I've heard Pharm is especially intense.

19. Melethiel

Melethiel Miserere mei, Domine Supporter

+829
    Lutheran
    Married
    Ugh, pharm. I hated that class, but it was very useful.

20. Luther073082

Luther073082 κύριε ἐλέησον χριστὲ ἐλέησον

+762
    Lutheran
    Married
    US-Others
    Well good luck to you then!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.