Not open for further replies.

jhessel

Aug 14, 2003
Visit site
✟8,984.00
Faith
Christian
http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/america.htm

Babylon was born as a CHRISTIAN NATION (Jer 50:12).
Babylon's Christian leaders lead their flock astray in prophecy and salvation (Jer 50:6; implied Rev 18:2).
Babylon turns upon its heritage and destroys it all in the end (Jer 50:11).
The people of Babylon are deep into astrology and spiritism (Isa 47:12; Rev 18:2).
Babylon becomes the home of all antichrist religions in the world (Rev 18:2).
Babylon falls to the occult just before her end by nuclear fire (Rev 18:2)

Upvote 0
I say this to you out of respect, but I feel that are (confused?) concerning this prophecy. I would like to try and help you, if I can. To study prophecy is wonderful; not everyone does this, and the book of Revelation is a gift; and those who keep the words of this book with them, are blessed. (rev 1:3) I am not wanting to deflate your eagerness at learning in any way. But I would like to share with you my thoughts.
Revelation was not written for government, unbelievers, or political figures but strictly for Gods servants so that they may have an understanding of what God is REVEALING in the last days. And just as Jesus spoke in parables, (not to everyone but to those who are seeking the truth) so is Revelation a wonderful parable. Why, because he wanted his servants to be watchful and ready, so we would not be caught in the snare that shall come on the whole earth.

We are given several examples of how to gain insight from the symbolism of this layered vision, and it comes with patience and prayer.
At the very beginning God tells John the mystery of the seven stars, which are angels, and the seven candlesticks, which are churches. This is our first example of how this vision will be shown to us.

What you are focusing on is the beast, and babylon. We are given examples of unlocking the meaning of the beast with the angels help:

The seven heads are seven MOUNTAINS on which the woman sitteth.
The waters which thou sawest where the harlot sittith are PEOPLES, MULTITIUDES, AND NATIONS AND TONGUES.
And the woman which thou sawest is that GREAT CITY, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

We must look beyond the words to gain understanding. This can be very tricky when we are given complex descriptions:

The wounded head is a wounded mountain, or country/nation. It is one of the "beast" heads that becomes "healed". Since babylon is sitting atop of the beast, she is in control of these seven heads or countries. We know this because we are told that babylon reigneth over the kings of the earth.

But, there comes a time when she will be destroyed by the beast; they turn on her (ch 17:16,17) and when she is fallen, the beast rises to full power. Here the "deadly wound" or country becomes "healed" or regains power. This beast then overcomes the christians and saints, and the worship of the beast is implemented throughout the world. And the world responds with fear: who can make war with the beast?

And here comes the little horn, with a great voice, saying that all the earth must 'MAKE AN IMAGE' unto the first beast. And whoever doesn't, should be killed.

On a personal note, have you asked for the holy spirit to come and abide with you? This is a very important thing to do; because it is true that the holy spirit will guide you to all truth and wisdom;
I hope my post has helped.

CK blue

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ZiSunka

It means 'yellow dog'
Jan 16, 2002
✟38,767.00
Faith
Christian
vinsight4u said:
What is that supposed to mean?

I will only post a few notes so people can hear the truth.

That is all my job is.
If they still preach heresy and false prophecy to themselves and others -well
put it this way
God gave them the chance to learn truth!

Many today are interested in prophesying
yet
few seem truly interested in prophecy
real prophecy found in the bible

Your "truths" seem to be what you interpret to be the truth. There are a lot of people out there, learned people who have studied the scriptures forever, who disagree with you.

What you mean to say is that you are offering your interpretation.

Just how did God tell you that you are the teacher that has the truth?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
vinsight4u wrote: (#17)
"then go the wrong way
One reason so many are off as to the prophecies is that they have built them on the lie of a pre or mid trib rapture.
They make up things at their whim and just keep on running for the devil deceiving themselves and others!"

OR they just believe different from you. You could be wrong. That's why people come here, so they can discuss things with other believers. You seem to have come here just to tell everyone that they are wrong. End of discussion. Your way or the wrong way. How about if we just try and muddle through without your Divine wisdom?
tulc(like's to discuss things and is often wrong)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.