• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Things we put into our bodies

Dawit Abrham

Apr 8, 2019
Gaithersburg
✟20,391.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Recently, I discovered a company that puts aborted baby fetal tissues in the food we eat through a video I watched that was revealed much truth in the deceptive and evil society we live in.
(This is the video link and its about two hours. Also warns for spiritually mature audience, though I recommend to watch it because it reveals a lot of insight and truth)

This company is called senomyx, and it partner with different companies to sell these aborted fetal tissue, which is known as hek 293. Basically, we're being fed baby parts, which is cannibalism. There's a verse that the video refers to Isiah 66:17, "17They that themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the Lord." The mouse and pig are the closest thing to human, and the abomination it talks about seems like it talking about human flesh itself, which is cannibalism. I just found this out recently thankfully, and I will definitely stay away from all known foods that have this. I have asked forgiveness and repented of doing this. My question is how much does this spread to? I also heard how would use this aborted fetal tissue for vaccines, and ultimately it will change your dna structure, which sounds like what they are trying to do now with the coronavirus. They will try to present this as a cure and people would want it because they are fearful, but in reality it is vaccine that has a hidden agenda like mark of the beast. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else knew other things shouldn't take into our bodies. I'm starting to think more of the drugs and prescription they give us if it's safe but I don't know. I just don't want to trust anything unsafe to enter into my body because God said we are the temple of God. Again, everything I know about this is thanks to that video, and I can link a website more about this.

HEK 293: what are you eating?

• Informative
Reactions: Qwertyui0p

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Recently, I discovered a company that puts aborted baby fetal tissues in the food we eat through a video I watched that was revealed much truth in the deceptive and evil society we live in.
(This is the video link and its about two hours. Also warns for spiritually mature audience, though I recommend to watch it because it reveals a lot of insight and truth)

This company is called senomyx, and it partner with different companies to sell these aborted fetal tissue, which is known as hek 293. Basically, we're being fed baby parts, which is cannibalism. There's a verse that the video refers to Isiah 66:17, "17They that themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the Lord." The mouse and pig are the closest thing to human, and the abomination it talks about seems like it talking about human flesh itself, which is cannibalism. I just found this out recently thankfully, and I will definitely stay away from all known foods that have this. I have asked forgiveness and repented of doing this. My question is how much does this spread to? I also heard how would use this aborted fetal tissue for vaccines, and ultimately it will change your dna structure, which sounds like what they are trying to do now with the coronavirus. They will try to present this as a cure and people would want it because they are fearful, but in reality it is vaccine that has a hidden agenda like mark of the beast. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else knew other things shouldn't take into our bodies. I'm starting to think more of the drugs and prescription they give us if it's safe but I don't know. I just don't want to trust anything unsafe to enter into my body because God said we are the temple of God. Again, everything I know about this is thanks to that video, and I can link a website more about this.

pepsi used aborted fetal stem cells in their 'flavor enhancers". Fact checkers dismissed it as false, but what they dismissed was "fetuses in the flavoring." It was not a fetus, it was stem cells, usually from umbilical chords etc. But that is still really gross, and uncalled for. I don't drink pepsi to this day.

Upvote 0

Qwertyui0p

Dec 20, 2019
New South Wales
✟41,304.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Whoa.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Recently, I discovered a company that puts aborted baby fetal tissues in the food we eat

The aim of a company is to make money.

How does putting aborted baby fetal tissues in your products increase your sales ?

Perhaps they would even figure out that most of the customers would not buy products that had "baby fetal tissues" in it and they would go bankrupt.

So why would they do it ? Are they perhaps owned by Satan who wants to make their customers cannibals because our lizard people overlords suggested it ?

Reactions: RDKirk
Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
factchecker, misrepresenting facts, "refuted" see here:
Things we put into our bodies

The cell line used was created 35 years ago in Finland from kidney cells and has been reproduced or cloned since that time. There are a large number of cell lines used to develop a variety of products. Fetus research continues to discover the mechanisms of 100's of birth defects and seeks to eliminate them.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The aim of a company is to make money.How does putting aborted baby fetal tissues in your products increase your sales ?Perhaps they would even figure out that most of the customers would not buy products that had "baby fetal tissues" in it and they would go bankrupt. So why would they do it ? Are they perhaps owned by Satan who wants to make their customers cannibals because our lizard people overlords suggested it ?

35 year old stem cell lines provide insights into current birth defects.

Upvote 0

Dawit Abrham

Apr 8, 2019
Gaithersburg
✟20,391.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
The cell line used was created 35 years ago in Finland from kidney cells and has been reproduced or cloned since that time. There are a large number of cell lines used to develop a variety of products. Fetus research continues to discover the mechanisms of 100's of birth defects and seeks to eliminate them.
I know they were about to use that as a vaccine cure for the corona virus, but I think I read that trump's administration shut down that research. I have a question about the how those fetus are included in products. Would product that would classified as artificial flavors have those fetal tissues and not non-artifical flavors or could it be in just about any product and you wouldn't know it?

Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate

It's too late to care.

You will waste half of your life convincing people, and getting the resources to even begin to make a change. That is because we allowed it to get this way, and we chose to dehumanize ourselves in exchange for the illusions of comfort and security we call progress.

It's good you see this (even if it is only in this century), but no one really cares. If they do, they should keep it to themselves... People are already calling "authorities" and HR on others under the excuse of Corona safety. There is no need to give the lot of us even more ammunition to scoff and get lost in the minutia of it all.

Tl;dr: this is part the course when you accept being a "consumer" as opposed to a human.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I know they were about to use that as a vaccine cure for the corona virus, but I think I read that trump's administration shut down that research. I have a question about the how those fetus are included in products. Would product that would classified as artificial flavors have those fetal tissues and not non-artifical flavors or could it be in just about any product and you wouldn't know it?
The kidney cells in question were harvested 35 years ago and have been cultured since that time. The original cells don't exist. They are used in all kinds of research and development.

Upvote 0

Dawit Abrham

Apr 8, 2019
Gaithersburg
✟20,391.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
It's too late to care.

You will waste half of your life convincing people, and getting the resources to even begin to make a change. That is because we allowed it to get this way, and we chose to dehumanize ourselves in exchange for the illusions of comfort and security we call progress.

It's good you see this (even if it is only in this century), but no one really cares. If they do, they should keep it to themselves... People are already calling "authorities" and HR on others under the excuse of Corona safety. There is no need to give the lot of us even more ammunition to scoff and get lost in the minutia of it all.

Tl;dr: this is part the course when you accept being a "consumer" as opposed to a human.
The kidney cells in question were harvested 35 years ago and have been cultured since that time. The original cells don't exist. They are used in all kinds of research and development.
Though it is cannibalism to take in human DNA or flesh right? That's the teaching shown in the video, that people were eating human flesh or DNA in the last days according to Isiah 66:17, and that we need to purify ourselves through the blood of Jesus Christ. I don't think we should continue to just eat whatever after knowing what most foods have in them. That's why I was asking whether it's only listed as artificial flavors or if it's literally in everything we consume. If its in everything, I guess we got to grow our own food. I don't know.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

this article refutes the fake news that stem cells were used in flavorings but actually confirms there was a company hired by pepsi to use kidney cells from aborted babies to enhance flavors:
Confused about the Pepsi/fetal cell issue? Here are the facts

(its been awhile since i read the article I thought the original premise was babies and stem cells, but it was actually stem cells and kidney cells of aborted embryo's)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

VirOptimus

A nihilist who cares.
Aug 24, 2005
✟250,687.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Learn to use the quote function. I have not posted in this thread.

Non sequitur and more nonsense from biased sources.

But what can one expect from a poster who likes and uses conservapedia.
sorry sir, my apologies, darn forum memory banks. You post quotes from another thread, and they carry forward into this thread, I Will delete them, my bad.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
Though it is cannibalism to take in human DNA or flesh right? That's the teaching shown in the video, that people were eating human flesh or DNA in the last days according to Isiah 66:17, and that we need to purify ourselves through the blood of Jesus Christ. I don't think we should continue to just eat whatever after knowing what most foods have in them. That's why I was asking whether it's only listed as artificial flavors or if it's literally in everything we consume. If its in everything, I guess we got to grow our own food. I don't know.

Right. Well, look up the parent company of the companies using this technique; that will tell you how widespread it is. Depending on the actual composition at the time the cells are used, they may not have to be qualified. Some companies use them as part of chemical foodstuff, others use it for flavor enhancement - where the response in these cells determines the "preferred" flavors.

But, as said, it is nearly unbelievable unless one looks for one's self - telling people will only make them turn on their defense mechanisms for dealing with reality-bending information.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
(its been awhile since i read the article I thought the original premise was babies and stem cells, but it was actually stem cells and kidney cells of aborted embryo's)

Stem cells reproduce indefinitely, so the original cells were gone decades ago.
We get stem cells today from the umbilical cord and bone marrow.

Stem cells are the next frontier in medicine. Stem cells are thought to have great therapeutic and biotechnological potential. This will not only to replace damaged or dysfunctional cells, but also rescue them and/or deliver therapeutic proteins after they have been engineered to do so. Currently, ethical and scientific issues surround both embryonic and fetal stem cells and hinder their widespread implementation. In contrast, stem cells recovered postnatally from the umbilical cord, including the umbilical cord blood cells, amnion/placenta, umbilical cord vein, or umbilical cord matrix cells, are a readily available and inexpensive source of cells that are capable of forming many different cell types (i.e., they are “multipotent”). This review will focus on the umbilical cord-derived stem cells and compare those cells with adult bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells.

Stem Cells in the Umbilical Cord - Europe PMC Article ...

europepmc.org › article › by ML Weiss - ‎2006 - ‎Cited by 361 - ‎Related articles
As of January 2006, it is estimated that there are about 300,000 units in public and private banks in the United States. Next to hematopoeitic stem cells, the most widely studied stem cells in bone marrow are marrow-derived MSCs, also known as marrow stromal cells.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I checked the contents of my pepsi and see now stem cells in it.
I think we should let Pepsi off the hook.

Leviticus 26:29
You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters.

Deuteronomy 28:52
They will besiege all your cities, until the high and fortified walls in which you trust have fallen in all the land. They will besiege all your cities throughout the land that the LORD your God has given you.

Deuteronomy 28:53
During the siege and hardship that your enemy will impose on you, you will eat the fruit of your womb, the flesh of the sons and daughters whom the LORD your God has given you.

Deuteronomy 28:57
the afterbirth that comes from between her legs and the children she bears, because she will secretly eat them for lack of anything else in the siege and dire straits your enemy will impose on you in all your cities.

Lamentations 4:10
The hands of compassionate women have cooked their own children, who became their food in the destruction of the daughter of my people.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Stem cells reproduce indefinitely, so the original cells were gone decades ago.
We get stem cells today from the umbilical cord and bone marrow.

Stem cells are the next frontier in medicine. Stem cells are thought to have great therapeutic and biotechnological potential. This will not only to replace damaged or dysfunctional cells, but also rescue them and/or deliver therapeutic proteins after they have been engineered to do so. Currently, ethical and scientific issues surround both embryonic and fetal stem cells and hinder their widespread implementation. In contrast, stem cells recovered postnatally from the umbilical cord, including the umbilical cord blood cells, amnion/placenta, umbilical cord vein, or umbilical cord matrix cells, are a readily available and inexpensive source of cells that are capable of forming many different cell types (i.e., they are “multipotent”). This review will focus on the umbilical cord-derived stem cells and compare those cells with adult bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells.

Stem Cells in the Umbilical Cord - Europe PMC Article ...

europepmc.org › article › by ML Weiss - ‎2006 - ‎Cited by 361 - ‎Related articles
As of January 2006, it is estimated that there are about 300,000 units in public and private banks in the United States. Next to hematopoeitic stem cells, the most widely studied stem cells in bone marrow are marrow-derived MSCs, also known as marrow stromal cells.
yes but it was kidney cells that were used, so it was worse.

Upvote 0