• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Things to do in Heaven...

Discussion in 'Deeper Fellowship' started by Nick01, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Nick01

Nick01 Member

+52
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    Hey, I have been thinking a lot about this topic, so I decided to bring it here to talk about!

What are some of the first things you want to do when you get to heaven? Like activities, or w/e.

Not just meeting Jesus Christ/God/Holy Ghost, but what are some things you actually want to do? Explore? Fly? Be with friends?

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Old Lady

Old Lady ...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me Supporter

+10,610
    United States
    Protestant
    Widowed
    Have ability to sing like Amira Willighagen!

3. Eftsoon

Eftsoon Active Member

+271
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Single
    Speculation: It may well be like the moment of discovery perpetuated throughout eternity. The feeling of delighted surprise when you discover a new truth that overturns and reorders everything you knew before.This, but intensifying throughout eternity. Heaven will never grow stale.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. angelsaroundme

angelsaroundme Active Member

+260
    United States
    Christian
    Celibate
    Swim with whales

5. SongOnTheWind

SongOnTheWind Well-Known Member

+334
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    Would it be possible to give Jesus a hug? Or am I overstepping?

6. Lost4words

Lost4words Jesus I Trust In You Supporter

+8,847
    United Kingdom
    Catholic
    Single
    Meet up with Lassie

7. Bible Highlighter

Bible Highlighter Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul. Supporter

+7,182
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Talk with the saints in the Bible. I would like to especially meet Samson, Job, the apostle John, Paul, and Peter and ask them questions.

8. Bible Highlighter

+7,182
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    I would like to ask God to replay the events (like in a vision or something) of what it looked like when He created everything in six literal days, and the days of our Lord preaching the Word (like at the sermon on the mount).

9. Bible Highlighter

+7,182
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Have brothers and sisters over in the mansion the Lord has prepared for us and be able to serve and love them in praise and worship of the Lord Jesus.

10. Nick01

Nick01 Member

+52
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    Cool! ... so what else do you guys look forward to?

I want to race.

11. Jeffwhosoever

Jeffwhosoever Faithful Servant Staff Member Assistant Chaplain Angels Team Supporter

+2,443
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    US-Others
    The cool thing is we have all eternity to spend with each other and the Lord together, no matter what the activity. Love will abound, and whatever we do will glorify our Lord and creator of the entire Universe and Life Itself.

I am hopeful for being able to play golf again which I have lost the ability to do for now in this life, but what I look forward to most is the beauty and splendor of the new heaven and new earth filled with the Lord, the Father, the Holy Spirit, and all my brothers and sisters in the Lord for ever and ever!

12. SANTOSO

SANTOSO Well-Known Member

+635
    Indonesia
    Christian
    Married
    I want to be with Christ and meet my loved ones in heaven.
    I want to rejoice and show how grateful by praising and worshiping Him, that He has saved us through His grace that is in Christ Jesus.
    I want to comfort my Lord Jesus Christ who bore our sins.
    I want to comfort all holy apostles, prophets and faithful men and women of God who suffered for affliction for our sake.
    I want to be joy and crown to bring delights to God and His people.
    I want to be filled with the abundance of grace of God that I have not yet perceived and understood.
    I want to rejoice in all the promises that He has prepared for us who loved Him.

13. Joined2krist

Joined2krist Well-Known Member CF Ambassadors Supporter

+1,312
    Catholic
    Single
    Hug Mary, sing together while we fellowship with other saints, angels, Jesus and God :)

14. splish- splash

splish- splash Now, here's the deal (by His word). Supporter

+1,100
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Private
    I'd like to do a bit of poetry, so I can recite a few poems, as one would to the love of their life, each week in the presence of the father & my super Hubby King Jesus.... :innocent::)

Finding out, who and who didn't make it to heaven & why, amongst all these great and powerful men of God of today, would be nice too. See im convinced that over 95% of them are not true men of God, which is why.