Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK - SNP
We have a page for feeling blessed, but even as Christians we have things that niggle or annoy. Not things like politics or major news items. Just the little things.....

For example yesterday I saw my first Christmas advert of the year on TV, they were advertising a sale on fancy imitation Christmas trees. I really love that time of the year, I become a child again for a few moments and reminisce etc. But July is way too early!

TenthAveN

Puppies are an acceptable form of currency.
Jun 18, 2020
North Texas
✟49,506.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
The WalMart I work at got some chemicals delivered to us, and those don’t come around until Christmas time. It’s the middle of July and we’ve received cranberry air freshener and very Christmasy febreeze

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
The WalMart I work at got some chemicals delivered to us, and those don’t come around until Christmas time. It’s the middle of July and we’ve received cranberry air freshener and very Christmasy febreeze

The way people horded toilet paper you better get your air fresheners before the season or you won't have any come Christmas, I wonder what Joseph and Mary used in the Barn?

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟790,449.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Chocolate having too many calories and too much saturated fat! :eek:

upload_2020-7-22_2-46-20.jpeg
OIP.hhy3__ly-_HTjSo6e0BG3gHaEL

Me liking chocolate too much! :D

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
When people are too lazy to do something simple that is very easy that needs to be done, and they leave it for me to do.

Those are the times when God teaches you to be a Servant to others, and walk in His Kingdom, you are being Blessed in those moments.

It' isn't in the things you do when people are watching but the things you do that they are not even aware of that blesses you and speaks to your walk.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Under One King

Jul 14, 2020
The Shadowlands
✟28,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Those are the time when God teaches you to be a Servant, to others, and walk in His Kingdom, you are being Blessed in those moments.

It' isn't in the things you do when people are watching but the things you do that they are not even aware of that blesses you and speaks to your walk.
Yes, for sure. I'm not saying I should get annoyed, I just have a very no nonsense, get stuff done personality. It also annoys me when someone is helping me and I tell or show them how to do it, but they fail to do it that way or take shortcuts because they are lazy. I need to have a better attitude about it though.

• Friendly
Reactions: JIMINZ
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TenthAveN

Puppies are an acceptable form of currency.
Jun 18, 2020
North Texas
✟49,506.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
The way people horded toilet paper you better get your air fresheners before the season or you won't have any come Christmas, I wonder what Joseph and Mary used in the Barn?
Unfortunately, air freshener does not have the germ killing capabilities of Lysol/Clorox, therefore we have a good amount of air freshener, while the disinfectant is gone before the day is out.

Upvote 0

Rugged Cross

Jun 18, 2020
Orkney Islands
✟13,678.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK - SNP
Must have done something , after all they soon had visitors that night:wave:.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟873,878.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
When you in a discussion here in CF and someone intentionally twists what you’ve said to the worst possible meaning imaginable. Example, question. What is necessary for salvation? Answer, Repent, believe, and abide in Christ. Reply “Oh so you just save yourself is that it?!” I mean seriously? :doh:

Upvote 0