✟81,859.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Bargainfluger said:
Have you actually heard the song? The maniacal laughs are unforgettable.
Even worse: the 8½-minute cover by Lard (Jello Biafra's side project with members of Ministry). It actually has one or two verses added to the song.

Upvote 0

wgjones3

\0/ Still praising God...
Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
✟9,215.00
Faith
Christian
Ok. Picture this. My girlfriend and I go back to her hometown on a visit. We're at one of her old friend's houses, it's 11:30 at night, she goes to listen to her old favorite radio station. And they're playing that song. And when that song is over, they play this station ID that sounds like it was recorded by somebody on heavy drugs. And then they play that song again. And then the station ID.

It was a cleverly crafted publicity stunt. The station was upgrading their systems, somebody thought it would be a cute joke to play that song on a loop and then have a few of their buddies spread rumors that a crazy gunman had come in and was going to kill everyone if they didn't play that song and put him on air. Freaky song. Makes me laugh every time I hear it though. :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Diane_Windsor

Senior Contributor
Jun 29, 2004
✟27,907.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Rich48

Legend
Aug 3, 2004
✟68,675.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rich48

Legend
Aug 3, 2004
✟68,675.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Diane_Windsor said:
I tried that but RealPlayer says it's couldn't locate the clip-I'm getting that a lot lately :doh:

I got the same message as before.

Diane
:p

Hmm-just tried the link I provided and it loaded just fine here. Dunno:scratch:

Rich

Upvote 0