• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

They tried to exorcise me for being schizophrenic!!!

NBB

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2013
Uruguay
✟452,402.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well good for you, but stigmatizing people that has certain diagnosises that doctors say can live a normal life within society does in fact lead to situations were people get terrorized by religious people that hold vies that ” certain diseases in people means they are demonised and not fit for life with the living” an authorityposition in church or in society that their lives become torture in many ways. They do anything to take away everything they hold dear. Some think the 50s was a good time. But the way we treat certain diseases now makes life more worth living for the patient. Imagine if you had to be sterilized, lie belged in a bed, be lobotomized ( a hole in the head) get electrical chocks if you asked too much, like if you were thirsty in the night, if they took your kids away, if they brainwashed your husband into thinking you were never going to be a real human because they were not treating you like one. If you had to work without payment for years in your little prisonlike caring hospice. And you also had to smile and look happy much of the time since if you cried it meant that you were depressed and had an angerproblem needed to be sedated for a long time.

Why assume things i didn't say, i'm not against science, i take my medicine, the doctor say i have schizophrenia, i don't know, but i have autism, i like medical science, i am grateful to live in a time where there is advanced medicine, but that does not take away that the devil is there against everyone, a lot of problems would be resolved in christians if more people would do serious deliverance. In the time of Jesus he had a fair share of deliverance, he and the disciples, today it is the same, people have a lot of spiritual problems, there is illnesess that can be solved by medicine? the better of course.

Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I just say that we should be aware, saying we can end concentrating on evil is taking it to the extreme. The bible talks we are fighting with devils etc. And people without God can accumulate spiritual problems over the years that after converting need to be resolved, demonic or not there are problems drugs can't cure.

So how do you think girls and women that had the most horrible devilish things done to them should do? See, very often the abuse is severe but cleverly done that not even people in the church believe them. It is so cleverly done so they ofter forget it for many years and later maybe memories come back but if they ever were halfdead or had an nde the church get stuck in their theology instead of helping, because if a girl remember clearly satanism, abuse, rape, dying, heaven etc and then when she talks about it ends up in madhouse on all kinds of meds well, until she denies her memories or her hallucinations or whatever it might have been they thought it was, it might not sort it out. It might further suppress the problem. Strangely though - if some countries has statistics of high satanism, how would it be so uncommon if there would be all sorts of victims. It has perhaps happened a trauma and they need to find their peace with God. Only in God will their true peace find its restingplace in a world full of turmoil, and after too for that case, in all cases I believe we should try to lead people to find their peace with God, and allow him to deal with the heavy in due time. We can not change history, it is not our duty to judge sinners, who is without sin? We can hopefully help sinners find forgiveness light and love of Jesus Christ, he is a good protector too although we might not understand it so clearly to begin with, we can only hope for a brighter future with less mistakes. Children and Young people are not the only one making mistakes but they grow up and hopefully makes less mistakes. I find it as a blessing to think on positive things, finding roots of evil is easy but now and then I want a bath, if you get my point. See you can not fight with a swine withought getting muddy.

Upvote 0

NBB

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2013
Uruguay
✟452,402.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So how do you think girls and women that had the most horrible devilish things done to them should do? See, very often the abuse is severe but cleverly done that not even people in the church believe them. It is so cleverly done so they ofter forget it for many years and later maybe memories come back but if they ever were halfdead or had an nde the church get stuck in their theology instead of helping, because if a girl remember clearly satanism, abuse, rape, dying, heaven etc and then when she talks about it ends up in madhouse on all kinds of meds well, until she denies her memories or her hallucinations or whatever it might have been they thought it was, it might not sort it out. It might further suppress the problem. Strangely though - if some countries has statistics of high satanism, how would it be so uncommon if there would be all sorts of victims. It has perhaps happened a trauma and they need to find their peace with God. Only in God will their true peace find its restingplace in a world full of turmoil, and after too for that case, in all cases I believe we should try to lead people to find their peace with God, and allow him to deal with the heavy in due time. We can not change history, it is not our duty to judge sinners, who is without sin? We can hopefully help sinners find forgiveness light and love of Jesus Christ, he is a good protector too although we might not understand it so clearly to begin with, we can only hope for a brighter future with less mistakes. Children and Young people are not the only one making mistakes but they grow up and hopefully makes less mistakes. I find it as a blessing to think on positive things, finding roots of evil is easy but now and then I want a bath, if you get my point. See you can not fight with a swine withought getting muddy.

People that are not helped by the church need to get help from God directly, but is a shame that the experienced people in church couldn't help, it is supposed that they are there to help. I can relate with church leaders not being helpful, but God helped me long after they said i was a lost cause. God can heal our souls better than any drug or srhink, we need to seek him a lot.

I actually don't like drugs, the doctor gave me one for some time that took years for me to recover from the effects and addiction it caused me, and i still have issues because of that.

Reactions: Inagony
Upvote 0

NBB

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2013
Uruguay
✟452,402.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

But if a demonic problem is there just be practical and say clearly for what it is, you are not going to get muddy just because of that.

Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Why assume things i didn't say, i'm not against science, i take my medicine, the doctor say i have schizophrenia, i don't know, but i have autism, i like medical science, i am grateful to live in a time where there is advanced medicine, but that does not take away that the devil is there against everyone, a lot of problems would be resolved in christians if more people would do serious deliverance. In the time of Jesus he had a fair share of deliverance, he and the disciples, today it is the same, people have a lot of spiritual problems, there is illnesess that can be solved by medicine? the better of course.

I beg your pardon for my faulty assumptions, I however do not fully like science. It is a lovehate subjet for me, yes I get science papers in my postbox and I don’t believe half of it. But It is written by people and people are fashinating. See some patients are the ”labrats” and that is partly how science is made. Science should benefit humanity but it does not always do that. Science often feed the greed of the scientists and the hoped for safety, truth or greed of consumer or patient. So there we go greed safety truth 1-2 plus a whole lot of imagination or theories that adds up to the 2-2. But we get forward.

Upvote 0

NBB

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2013
Uruguay
✟452,402.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I beg your pardon for my faulty assumptions, I however do not fully like science. It is a lovehate subjet for me, yes I get science papers in my postbox and I don’t believe half of it. But It is written by people and people are fashinating. See some patients are the ”labrats” and that is partly how science is made. Science should benefit humanity but it does not always do that. Science often feed the greed of the scientists and the hoped for safety, truth or greed of consumer or patient. So there we go greed safety truth 1-2 plus a whole lot of imagination or theories that adds up to the 2-2. But we get forward.

I like science when they are not just talking theories etc. and actually are making something practical out of it.

Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
But if a demonic problem is there just be practical and say clearly for what it is, you are not going to get muddy just because of that.

But that is no biggie. If 100 huge trees roar and uproot from icy ground and fly around in the sky the middle of the night and you can not sleep since sky broke open and You got to pray so you dont have your people hit and killed by trees hitting the houses. I still think it was much of a miracle that noone died in that storm. But cleaning up is making us rather dirty. It was a storm that was almost as a hurricane at certain places in our country, it was between 1-2.1.2019 It was someone that was not happy for that year. I think I know why, but that topic is on the black list in this forum, and the other cause might be a ”killingmashine to holy cow,” so I put my prayer up higher. Strangely though we are allowed to talk symptom but not causes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

People that find themselves into fights get muddy, thorn, hurt, the clothes can get ripped off, electrified, shoot, knifed down or worse so I think whether we want it or not we better learn and I do not think the spiritual adversary is much nicer although he is called the tempter too. I mean much of todays music is so twisted so one wonders if endtime is near.

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
I like science when they are not just talking theories etc. and actually are making something practical out of it.

In science theory is as good as it gets. Practical application is down the road, sometimes a long way down the road. Practical application is not the immediate aim of science --- improved understanding of our world is.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NBB

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2013
Uruguay
✟452,402.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In science theory is as good as it gets. Practical application is down the road, sometimes a long way down the road. Practical application is not the immediate aim of science --- improved understanding of our world is.

Yes i know a theory in science is 'as good as it gets' but what i mean is i find very exciting when they do something with them.

Upvote 0