"They shall all be taught by God" (Isa.), at God's coming will be "they shall all speak healing"

What Healing do you need from God?

• Health

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Stamina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Interpretation

• Faith

• Grace

• Power

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Gifts

• Total voters

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Hi there,

So there is a context sensitive verse in the gospels, quoted from Isaiah, that they shall all be taught by God - that is, you will not need to explain what you mean, to others, anymore, they shall understand what it means to speak of God (and His teaching). What is interesting is that this verse is context sensitive to the times in which it is interpreted. In our current time, we anticipate all being taught by God, but in times to come, the type of message communicated to the faithful, will be different - not that older interpretations of the verse will be forgotten, but much like the rapture, what we believe will all be changed.

So from "all being taught by God" we have a situation, at the Revelation of God - where God manifests Himself to the Faithful, in the midst of Mankind - where there is so much knowledge of God, that God Himself has an opportunity to change the direction of all, for something far better: "they shall all speak of the Healing of Jesus". This has major ramifications for how society and culture and the words of both will be evaluated; for example, the notion of a leader, will be that "he" is a "servant" of the people, as per Jesus statement that "he who is great will be he who serves"; or for another example, it will be said that "it is good that the word Jesus has spoken will judge a man in the last day", because Jesus said "the word that I have spoken will judge him". The point is, that Man will no longer be afraid of the words of Jesus or what can be taught by them - in ways that give Glory to God, for His Son's sake.

You can trace this meaning, throughout all the time and times and time and a half that God has given Mankind - the point is this fulfils what Jesus said that "the things concerning [Him] have an end". His words, will come to mean all that can be meant! This reflects other aspects of scripture, such as the rapture, for no longer will the world try to put the faithful to shame - there will be great healing, throughout the nations and many peoples will be changed, with the Wisdom revealed at this time. Paul said "we shall all be changed": all means all. Just as all will be taught by God, all will speak Healing because of God and all will see the power of God to change, what by the end, will be the Golden Age of the Nations.

All this is packed up in what Jesus said, that we may learn, indeed that our learning cannot be in vain - for the Holy Spirit makes all of it mean, what it should: to the Glory of God our Father. Have hope Church! For if the world can learn what it means to believe what Jesus said, it can learn to keep our words also - as Jesus said "if they hate Me, they will hate you also; but if they love Me, they will love you also" (rephrased). It is Jesus that commands the Cross, but the Holy Spirit that drives the sword of the Spirit. This is what it is to be in Heaven on Earth - to know that God Himself sacrifices Himself, that we may have Healing.

I hope this has inspired you to focus on making the change, as it has me.