Visit site
✟1,356,278.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Friday, April 21, 2017, 9:09 a.m. – The Lord Jesus put in mind the song “Why are You Afraid?” Speak, Lord, your words to my heart. I read Acts 4:23-31 (NIV).

On their release, Peter and John went back to their own people and reported all that the chief priests and the elders had said to them. When they heard this, they raised their voices together in prayer to God. “Sovereign Lord,” they said, “you made the heavens and the earth and the sea, and everything in them. You spoke by the Holy Spirit through the mouth of your servant, our father David:

“‘Why do the nations rage
and the peoples plot in vain?
The kings of the earth rise up
and the rulers band together
against the Lord
and against his anointed one.’

Indeed Herod and Pontius Pilate met together with the Gentiles and the people of Israel in this city to conspire against your holy servant Jesus, whom you anointed. They did what your power and will had decided beforehand should happen. Now, Lord, consider their threats and enable your servants to speak your word with great boldness. Stretch out your hand to heal and perform signs and wonders through the name of your holy servant Jesus.”

After they prayed, the place where they were meeting was shaken. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the word of God boldly.

The Nations Rage

In our world today, the nations are raging again, and they are persecuting the Lord’s servants and messengers, commanding them not to preach the message of the gospel, as was taught by Jesus and his NT apostles, nor to try to convert others to faith in Jesus Christ. So far, it isn’t the name of Jesus they so much object to, as far as I can tell, as long as they keep their faith to themselves, i.e. as long as they are not preaching it to others. Even in the church this is being stressed that we need to “stay in our own lane” and not say anything to anyone which might offend them. Much of the church is teaching more that we just need to be nice to people and do good deeds, but not evangelize them. Our world leaders want the world to all join hands together singing “Kumbaya.” They want us to all agree together to accept all religions as viable and to not pass judgment on people’s sins.

But, Christians are not the only ones being targeted by “the nations,” i.e. by this New World Order beast. The world, at large, is suffering under the hands of these tyrants who are busy taking over the world, one nation at a time. So, who is behind all this? Well, there are many players, including the Bilderberg group, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission, Big banks, Freemasons, Zionists, and CEOs of corporations, etc. The US government serves this beast as a temporary structure, in support of and as workers for this New World Order of the Elite (the shadow government) while it is being built (formed). The US serves as their military arm, and as their messengers to the people of the world, including to the people of our own nation, in order to strong-arm or manipulate (deceive) them into submission to the beast.

Since Donald Trump became the president of the USA, our nation is moving even closer to coming under the full authority of this New World Order beast, as are many other nations in this world. I doubt that there are many nations left today which have not been conquered, and whose governments are not already comprised of transitional governments (temporary structures) of the New World Order until this beast kingdom is fully built. Right now this New World Order beast, i.e. the All-Seeing Eye of Horus, hovers over the world (the unfinished pyramid), which they are restructuring (remodeling), in order to build this global totalitarian kingdom of the beast. But, one day it will all come crashing down on all of us, well particularly here in America, as the rest of the world, or most of it seems to have already experienced the weight of this beast on their shoulders.

What we, especially as Americans, need to understand, and we all need to pray about this, is that Revelation 13 is being fulfilled right now, in our time, and that America is the harlot (Babylon) which rides the beast, but is hated by the beast, and he will destroy her when he is finished using her. We are not the good guys and humanitarians going around the world rescuing people, well our government is not. We are the terrorists of the world who are going around the world killing at will, murdering innocents, terrorizing people, taking over sovereign nations, pillaging, raping, stealing and destroying property and human lives. Our news media is owned by this New World Order and so they report only what they want the people to believe. We finance, equip and train terrorists. N. Korea, Iran and Syria are not the ones we need to fear, although we should not fear anyone but God. The US government, under the authority of this N.W.O. beast, is doing all this stuff and then blaming it all on others.

Raised Voices

When we read in the news about all these terrorist attacks, please understand that these people are working for the beast, and most all of the unrest now going on in the world is being orchestrated by this N.W.O. beast as part of their “remodeling” of the world, in order to build the kingdom of the beast. And, this is going to be a fact of life from here on out until our Lord returns, I believe.

Yet, instead of letting all this unsettle us and to make us afraid, we need to raise our voices to God in prayer, believe that he is absolutely sovereign over all that he has made, and that he has a plan and a purpose for it all. I believe his purpose is to revive his adulterous and complacent church and to bring many people to faith in Jesus Christ before he returns to judge and to take his followers (his bride) to be with him forever. I believe this is what the prophecies of scripture teach regarding these final days before the return of the Lord.

What this beast New World Order is doing, although definitely it is of Satan, is what God, in his sovereignty, but also in his mercy and justice, decided beforehand should happen. It was foretold in the Old Testament prophets as well as in the New Testament. So, this should not take us by surprise that these events are unfolding before our eyes.

But, I know, when you are in the midst of the storm, that sometimes it is difficult to have this perspective. I know, too, that I am right now sitting in a comfortable chair writing on a laptop computer in the comfort of a warm apartment, and I am not presently running for my life or dodging bullets, at least not physically, but that doesn’t mean I don’t have my trials, too, or that this is not coming to my home, as well, because it is. And, the reality of it all is becoming more and more evident every day.

Yet, I also know God is going to bring good out of this, and that he is going to perform miracles in people’s hearts and lives, and I believe he already is. So, we just need to trust him with this and believe that he will take care of us, and not let the threats of war and terrorism make us afraid. Instead, we should bring all our concerns to God in prayer, and pray for boldness and courage to keep speaking in Jesus’ name in sharing the full gospel message to a dying world in need of the Savior.

Why Are You Afraid? / An Original Work / December 5, 2013

Based off Various Scriptures

Do not be afraid.
Your Lord is always by your side.
Serve the Lord in righteousness
Before Him all your days.

Those who hate the light
Will not come to the Lord.
They fear their deeds
Might be noticed.
So, they hate the light,
And they embrace the night.