They have not known The FatherNor Jesus

Gerry

Jesus Paid It All
May 1, 2002
Visit site
✟14,307.00
"...yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me." John 16:2,3 KJV

The time has indeed come. there are many out to kill us. There is more than one way to kill a person. There is of course the physical way and there are other ways as well. For one they can destroy your character, or your reputation, thereby effectively destroying your witness.

But in that verse Jesus has said that the reason they do that is because they have not know the Father nor Him (Jesus), but in their deluded mind they think they are doing God a service.

We need not be angry with these people. They are without Jesus and should be prayed for. God is not willing that any should perish. Neither should we be.

GraftMeIn

The Masters Gardener
May 15, 2002
Visit site
✟6,403.00
So true Gerry.
And how the Lords heart must ache over the loss of their souls. So our hearts must learn to see that the only reason they act against us is because they have not known the Love of the Lord, and that's truly a sad thing. We must learn to be more concerned about someones soul, than we are with the actions we see them taking, even if those actions are against us.

Upvote 0

Gerry

Jesus Paid It All
May 1, 2002
Visit site
✟14,307.00
Originally posted by GraftMeIn
So true Gerry.
And how the Lords heart must ache over the loss of their souls. So our hearts must learn to see that the only reason they act against us is because they have not known the Love of the Lord, and that's truly a sad thing. We must learn to be more concerned about someones soul, than we are with the actions we see them taking, even if those actions are against us.

Yes, I understand what you are saying and I have spent much time in prayer for the salvation of my enemies, and will not stop now. Hell is too serious, and too hot, for too long, to wish anyone to go there.

Upvote 0