Prayer request

Heal the World music video
YouTube - ‪Michael Jackson - Heal The World‬‎

Man In The Mirror music video
YouTube - ‪Michael Jackson - Man In The Mirror‬‎

YouTube - ‪Michael Jackson - "We've Had Enough" Music Video (Original)‬‎

They Don't Really Care About Us music video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97nAvTVeR6o

I would please like to ask if you all can pray for Michael and his fans seeking justice so that the truth of this horrible mess comes out.

There is so much secrecy behind scenes, so much corruption, so much lies, so much manipulation, and so much greed. Please pray so that the truth comes out of what REALLY happened to Michael those early morning hours of the 25th

Those people behind all this believe they can get away with anything because of their money. They can’t. They cant do this to a beaufitul angel and think they can get away with it.

So please, I ask for your hearts more than anything to pray to pray for the real TRUTH to come out during trial of what really happed to Michael Jackon.

Last edited:

Margil

Aug 5, 2010
✟7,696.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Thank you all very much. Your prayers are actually working. A doctor contacted me today, but that is all I will say on here.

I would please like for prayer that no one gets hurt or killed in search for the truth. One person has already passed away over VERY suspicious circumstances. It was one of his lawyers that was working for him. This entertainment lawyer was a great man and very close to Michael the months before his death. He also knew a lot about the investigation and what was going on behind scenes. He died shortly after Michael's passing by a suicide, and then the investigation closed. But after the investigation closed, his case got moved to the homicide division where it remains closed.

There was another person connected to Michael, Evan Chandler, who also passed away with a "suicide" a few months after Michael's passing. Evan Chandler, the father of the boy who accused Michael of sexual molestation, made a statement shortly before his "suicide" that he was going to make a PUBLIC announcement on how the whole trial against Michael was a set up. A few weeks later, he's gone. Unfortunately, because of his suspicious death, he didn't get to do that and now the possiblilty of that is long gone. Very suspicious.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Margil

Aug 5, 2010
✟7,696.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
need prayers......especially with dr. murrays preliminary hearing in early january....justice must be served for Michael Jackson's murder....and the murder of all his friends...who is next?? :( this is so sickening!!!
And all this is being kept OUT of the media on purpose to keep the truth of June 25th hidden....

this is serious. we just don't need prayers. we really need a miracle, because the devils are everywhere in this case. I've been invesigating into this death from the day it happened....and the closer you get to the truth, the more dangerous it all becomes. This is no game.

Who is killing Michael's friends?
Michael Jackson Justice: Who is Killing Michael’s Friends?

Murder of Ronni Chasen
Michael Jackson Justice: Sony and Michael - And the HITS Just Keep On Coming

Michael Jackson Justice: Chasen Connection to Michael - More than Just Music

To cover up Michael's murder, they WILL kill more people if they have to. They WILL continue to pay big $$$ for people to circulate lies about him. They WILL continue to purposely circulate misinformation about the investigation and the events surrounding June 25th. They WILL continue to do anything that they possible can!

These devils are ruthless and they will do anything for $$$.

if any prayer can help even the slightest bit for this case....

Last edited:
Upvote 0