There's a practical reason to hoard toilet paper.

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
  • Haha
Reactions: BNR32FAN
Upvote 0

GaveMeJoy

Nov 28, 2019
San diego
✟41,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
All of those public toilets use rough paper. I notice that they don't sell that kind in the stores. Maybe that is why soft tissue is being hoarded.
It’s because commercial toilet paper is used on the majority of poops but right now everyone is using retail toilet paper from Costco and Walmart for the poops. There isn’t enough supply of retail home toilet paper to handle all of the poops. Our pooping system is meant to be handled primarily by commercial TP in places of business and public places, there isn’t a factory/distribution/retail solution for the to shortage. The commercial TP companies need to get their products into retail stores ASAP it would be good for them and consumers.

Upvote 0

fwGod

Dec 19, 2005
✟65,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It’s because commercial toilet paper is used on the majority of poops but right now everyone is using retail toilet paper from Costco and Walmart for the poops. There isn’t enough supply of retail home toilet paper to handle all of the poops. Our pooping system is meant to be handled primarily by commercial TP in places of business and public places, there isn’t a factory/distribution/retail solution for the to shortage. The commercial TP companies need to get their products into retail stores ASAP it would be good for them and consumers.
I always thought that the public TP was meant to discourage people from using their provided toilets. Interesting that they make improvements with the automatic faucet and automatic flush.. they put in diaper changing tables, they have air blowers plus paper hand wipes. But the TP is not changed from rough and very thin to soft and fluffy.

BTW, my first post was meant to be humorous. Also posted this latest one with a smile.

Upvote 0

Bob Crowley

Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2015
Logan City
✟757,156.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
From OldWiseGuy -
Families with cats use a lot of toilet paper! :eek:

You can always use a bidet from home depot that just sprays water

I can't see you training a cat to use a bidet. That would be a painful experience.

• Haha
Reactions: Dave-W
Upvote 0

GaveMeJoy

Nov 28, 2019
San diego
✟41,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
I always thought that the public TP was meant to discourage people from using their provided toilets. Interesting that they make improvements with the automatic faucet and automatic flush.. they put in diaper changing tables, they have air blowers plus paper hand wipes. But the TP is not changed from rough and very thin to soft and fluffy.

BTW, my first post was meant to be humorous. Also posted this latest one with a smile.
I feel like This thread is designed as humorous lol

Upvote 0