Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I found the Forums today. There are some very thought-provoking posts here. I'm here because I want to share with others and will always want to learn more about the Bible. If you're reading this, thanks! If you're a Bible scholar or studying The Word, please talk to me and share!

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I found the Forums today. There are some very thought-provoking posts here. I'm here because I want to share with others and will always want to learn more about the Bible. If you're reading this, thanks! If you're a Bible scholar or studying The Word, please talk to me and share!
Welcome. I'm 70, been saved 50 years. Jesus came that we might have life John 10:10). He is not only the Way and the Truth. He is the Life. Christianity is not a matter of doctrines, rules or traditions. It is new life in Christ. Once you see this, that you really are a new creation, that you really are acceptable to God in Christ, a lot of problems will evaporate. Ask God to reveal this truth to you.

• Friendly
Reactions: Margot Lugo
Upvote 0

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟151,784.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Welcome to the Christian Forums. Happy to see your enthusiasm. Jesus is the only path to salvation. I found this forum a year or two back and it helped me thru the pandemic isolation. I don't do twitter or facebook because of the hatred and vitriolic behavior. But these forums have been a positive social alternative for me. Enjoy the kind and knowledgeable fellowship here. Peace

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Margot Lugo

Apr 14, 2022
Chatsworth, CA
✟18,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Welcome! Is that a frenchie or a boston terrier? Either way he's super cute :)
Thanks, Cute Peonies! I painted him from a photo on the internet and I think he's a Boston Terrier. Do you have any furries?

• Friendly
Reactions: Cute Peonies
Upvote 0

Margot Lugo

Apr 14, 2022
Chatsworth, CA
✟18,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Welcome. I'm 70, been saved 50 years. Jesus came that we might have life John 10:10). He is not only the Way and the Truth. He is the Life. Christianity is not a matter of doctrines, rules or traditions. It is new life in Christ. Once you see this, that you really are a new creation, that you really are acceptable to God in Christ, a lot of problems will evaporate. Ask God to reveal this truth to you.
Thank you Aussie Pete! How wonderful! I was saved in 1973. I was 15. God Bless you and I will see you in the forums!

• Friendly
Reactions: Aussie Pete
Upvote 0

Margot Lugo

Apr 14, 2022
Chatsworth, CA
✟18,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Welcome to the Christian Forums. Happy to see your enthusiasm. Jesus is the only path to salvation. I found this forum a year or two back and it helped me thru the pandemic isolation. I don't do twitter or facebook because of the hatred and vitriolic behavior. But these forums have been a positive social alternative for me. Enjoy the kind and knowledgeable fellowship here. Peace
Thank you for the warm welcome, Brihaha! Very kind of you and I'm looking forward to visiting with you! See you on the forums! God Bless you!

Reactions: Brihaha
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HIM

Friend
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2018
Alabama
Visit site
✟376,269.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello there Margot welcome! Jump right in, I can’t wait to see you around the forums.
Take care

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Margot Lugo

Apr 14, 2022
Chatsworth, CA
✟18,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Hello there Margot welcome! Jump right in, I can’t wait to see you around the forums.
Take care
God Bless you, HIM! What a remarkably warm welcome!!!!!

• Friendly
Reactions: HIM
Upvote 0

HIM

Friend
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2018
Alabama
Visit site
✟376,269.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
God Bless you, HIM! What a remarkably warm welcome!!!!!
As is your reply Margot!
May the Lord our God continue warm all our hearts with His love through Christ Jesus.

Reactions: Brihaha
Upvote 0

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟180,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Margo.

"Newb Girl" I like that!

Welcome to the CF forums.

One place to find lots of great Bible discussions is the general theology section
General Theology

Upvote 0