Begijnendijk
✟16,893.00
Country
Belgium
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
When we love, we bless. But those who judge are not content quickly. You must fulfill conditions to receive love. Otherwise, you are the enemy. But love transcends every enmity. When we are in enmity with someone, we must continue to love. I still have to learn a lot in that myself because sometimes I have fun when someone comes to me with his deception story. I feel powerful and happy because I know he will not be able to mislead me. Nobody can do that. If there is someone who can deceive me, then it is me. And no one else. When we love, we bless others, because then we no longer look at his mistakes, and if we are perfect, we do not look at the person we see before us. We only look at ourselves. And the other, we accept. Do not get me wrong, I can also learn a lot here. When I speak it is simple, it are words that come out of my mouth. But those who do it, I assure you, your reward is waiting. I do my best. And because I am only a sinner, I also know how much love God has for everyone. Because I am not a good person, I have hateful forms of vanity, I dare to do a harmless lie once, it remains a lie. I dare to do so much sin and still. I assure you. God loves me. And if God loves me, he can love everyone else in the world. Everyone else. And if you know that, and see someone else, you know enough. We must judge less about each other, because love transcends every judgment. It transcends multitude of sin, because in love, no sin can exist. There can be stupidity, confusion can arise. But sin can not arise. Because in love, I assure you, is no sin.

• Agree
Reactions: DW1980

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Amen Brother
that is why love is the fulfillment. You see those two commands that Jesus gave in
[Luke 10:27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.]

These cover all the law and prophets because love does no wrong to anyone.

• Agree
Reactions: JimBeta
Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I still have to learn a lot in that myself because sometimes I have fun when someone comes to me with his deception story. I feel powerful and happy because I know he will not be able to mislead me. Nobody can do that. If there is someone who can deceive me, then it is me. And no one else.
In God's love is light.

And in God's love we have self-control > with satisfaction so we don't try to get fulfillment from wrong pleasures, and God's almighty power to make us able to say no and not give in to sinning.

And God's love makes us natural to forgive and have hope for any person > love "hopes all things" (in 1 Corinthians 13:7).

"Love does no harm to a neighbor;" (in Romans 13:10)

So, we trust You, O God, to deeply and truly change our nature so we are discovering more and more how You have us loving.

Reactions: JimBeta
Upvote 0