There is a Christian music section here please use it

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ps139

Ab omni malo, libera nos, Domine!
Sep 23, 2003
New Jersey
Visit site
✟30,407.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
KristianJ said:
Bill...are you travelling to England? :p
No, is there a Coventry there??? lol^_^ No I'll be in a better place, Coventry, Vermont, to be at Phish's final show. :clap: :sigh: = mixed feelings. It'll be awesome but also sad...

Upvote 0

ps139

Sep 23, 2003
New Jersey
Visit site
✟30,407.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
It is a 2-day festival from August 14th-15th. I'm going to their show in Camden NJ on the 12th - right after the show me and my friends are driving 2 hours north to my town to pick up 2 more friends, then driving all night straight up to Vermont to get there sometime on Friday. There are going to be anywhere from 70 - 80,000 people converging on this small town in the middle of nowhere, and traffic is going to be horrendous. Last year at a similar event it took my friends 10 hours to go a few miles. Once we get in, hopefully sometime Friday night, it will be fantastic!

Hey, even though you can't make it, you might be able to check it out at the movies, it will be boradcast in select theatres all over the country. Its not the same as being there but it does have some nice advantages, namely a concession stand less than a mile away, air conditioning, indoor plumbing.....
check it out: http://www.phish.com/news/index.php?year=2004#story205

And for the festival itself: http://www.phish.com/coventry

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ps139

Sep 23, 2003
New Jersey
Visit site
✟30,407.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
KristianJ said:
Of course we don't need the badges...we all keep each other in check most of the time without needing to be supervised :p
Don't worry, I won't start exacting tribute (blessings) from you....or will I???:p :holy:
LOL! Anyway, nothings set in stone just yet.

Upvote 0

ps139

Sep 23, 2003
New Jersey
Visit site
✟30,407.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I'm going to bed now but I want to go on the record and apologize for my tendency to somehow cause EVERY THREAD IN THIS FORUM to somehow become a Phish discussion....I'm aware of it...I'm working on my problem...any 12 step methods you could recommend??? :)

Upvote 0

ps139

Sep 23, 2003
New Jersey
Visit site
✟30,407.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
nadroj1985 said:
I dunno, the first step is admitting you have a problem. You could give us all your Phish records as a second step :)
Ouch! I don't know about that!! (Anyway I'd still have my mp3s :))
One of my friends actually at one point gave away all of his CDs - a few hundred of them (some great ones too!). Now as he has rebuilt his collection its all composed of Christian music and Phish! So, if I'm anything like that, it would only be a temporary solution :)

Upvote 0

Arwen Undomiel

love one another
Mar 4, 2004
✟17,013.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
ps139 said:
I'm going to bed now but I want to go on the record and apologize for my tendency to somehow cause EVERY THREAD IN THIS FORUM to somehow become a Phish discussion....I'm aware of it...I'm working on my problem...any 12 step methods you could recommend??? :)

LOL! That's right up my alley as I work with the Celebrate Recovery ministry at church. Principle #1: Realize I'm not God; I admit that I am powerless to control my tendency to do the wrong thing and my life is unmanageable.

Though I wouldn't count Phish in as a "wrong thing."

Upvote 0