✟8,638.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi all

I would love to debate and prove that there are parts in the Bible that cannot be inspired by God.

I would suggest two round for each or as you desire.

Hi, i am a Muslim (Peacemaker - that's what it actually means in Arabic). And i try also to become as much Christian as possible. Because the Messiah is the Only Way if you want Eternal Life. Jesus is the King of kings, the Lord of lords, He is the Messiah of all the children of Adam.

I want to share beautiful news with you, good news, the Gospel, the Injeel (as we call it in Arabic). Go to this site for the Original Injeel: http://www.peshitta.org/beth-sapra/pdf_proj/01bsppmt.pdf <-- This is the Original and not a translation.

And now the proof, for why you should believe in it, that it is the Original, penned down with the authority of the Apostles, The Messiah, and God. Proof from the Quran, that there is an Original, and if you seek you will find, like i have!

An English translation of the Quran - 5:47 And let the people of the Gospel judge with what God has sent down in it. And whoever does not judge with what God has sent down, then these are the wicked.

So please, let me judge with the Gospel. God told me and you in the Quran, that i should judge with the Gospel.

An English translation of the Gospel - John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no man comes to my Father except by me.

So from now on, go read the Gospel, and follow the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary. And stay away from the Anti-Christ.

An English translation of the Quran - 5:68 Say: "O people of the Book, you are not upon anything until you uphold the Torah and the Gospel and what was sent down to you from your Lord." And for many of them, what was sent down to you from your Lord will only increase them in transgression and rejection. So do not feel sorry for the rejecting people.

We have to uphold the Torah and the Gospel. We are the people of the Book. God told us that in the Quran, the Book of God. We can't deny all other Books and just follow 1 Book.

An English translation of the Quran - 2:285 The messenger believes in what was sent down to him from his Lord; and the believers, all who believe in God, and His angels, and His Books, and His messengers: "We do not make a distinction between any of His messengers;" and they said: "We hear and obey, forgive us our Lord, and to you is our destiny."

We believe in His Books, thus the Tora, Psalms, Gospel and Quran. We hear and obey, forgive us our Lord, and to you is our destiny.

An English translation of the Gospel - Matthew 4:4 - But he answered and said, It is written, that it is not by bread alone that man can live, but by every word which comes from the mouth of God.

An English translation of the Gospel - Matthew 7:14 - O how narrow is the door, and how difficult is the road which carries to life, and few are those who are found on it.

An English translation of the Gospel - Matthew 7:15 - Be careful of false prophets who come to you in lamb's clothing, but within they are ravening wolves.

So be aware! God alone can guide you!

An English translation of the Quran - 4:136 O you who believe; believe in God and His messenger, and the Book which was sent down to His messenger, and the Book which was sent before. And whoever rejects God, and His angels, and His Books, and His messengers, and the Last Day; then he has strayed a far straying.

An English translation of the Quran - 29:46 And do not argue with the people of the Book except in that which is better; except for those who are wicked among them; and say: "We believe in what was revealed to us and in what was revealed to you, and our god and your god is the same; to Him we submit."

An English translation of the Quran - 3:3 He sent down to you the Book with the truth, authenticating what is between his hands; and He sent down the Torah and the Gospel.

An English translation of the Quran - 4:163 We have inspired you as We had inspired Noah and the prophets after him. And We had inspired Abraham, and Ishmael, and Isaac, and Jacob, and the Patriarchs, and Jesus, and Job, and Jonah, and Aaron, and Solomon; and We gave David the Psalms.

An English translation of the Psalms - 1:1 The praises of a man are that he did not follow the counsel of the wicked, neither did he stand in the way of sinners nor sit in the company of scorners.

An English translation of the Quran - 21:105 And We have written in the Psalms: "After the remembrance, that the earth will be inherited by My servants who do good."

An English translation of the Psalms - 37:29 The righteous shall inherit the land and dwell forever in it.

Upvote 0
Sep 2, 2017
Doha
✟16,252.00
Country
Qatar
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married

Hi, i am a Muslim (Peacemaker - that's what it actually means in Arabic). And i try also to become as much Christian as possible. Because the Messiah is the Only Way if you want Eternal Life. Jesus is the King of kings, the Lord of lords, He is the Messiah of all the children of Adam.

I want to share beautiful news with you, good news, the Gospel, the Injeel (as we call it in Arabic). Go to this site for the Original Injeel: http://www.peshitta.org/beth-sapra/pdf_proj/01bsppmt.pdf <-- This is the Original and not a translation.

And now the proof, for why you should believe in it, that it is the Original, penned down with the authority of the Apostles, The Messiah, and God. Proof from the Quran, that there is an Original, and if you seek you will find, like i have!

An English translation of the Quran - 5:47 And let the people of the Gospel judge with what God has sent down in it. And whoever does not judge with what God has sent down, then these are the wicked.

So please, let me judge with the Gospel. God told me and you in the Quran, that i should judge with the Gospel.

An English translation of the Gospel - John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no man comes to my Father except by me.

So from now on, go read the Gospel, and follow the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary. And stay away from the Anti-Christ.

An English translation of the Quran - 5:68 Say: "O people of the Book, you are not upon anything until you uphold the Torah and the Gospel and what was sent down to you from your Lord." And for many of them, what was sent down to you from your Lord will only increase them in transgression and rejection. So do not feel sorry for the rejecting people.

We have to uphold the Torah and the Gospel. We are the people of the Book. God told us that in the Quran, the Book of God. We can't deny all other Books and just follow 1 Book.

An English translation of the Quran - 2:285 The messenger believes in what was sent down to him from his Lord; and the believers, all who believe in God, and His angels, and His Books, and His messengers: "We do not make a distinction between any of His messengers;" and they said: "We hear and obey, forgive us our Lord, and to you is our destiny."

We believe in His Books, thus the Tora, Psalms, Gospel and Quran. We hear and obey, forgive us our Lord, and to you is our destiny.

An English translation of the Gospel - Matthew 4:4 - But he answered and said, It is written, that it is not by bread alone that man can live, but by every word which comes from the mouth of God.

An English translation of the Gospel - Matthew 7:14 - O how narrow is the door, and how difficult is the road which carries to life, and few are those who are found on it.

An English translation of the Gospel - Matthew 7:15 - Be careful of false prophets who come to you in lamb's clothing, but within they are ravening wolves.

So be aware! God alone can guide you!

An English translation of the Quran - 4:136 O you who believe; believe in God and His messenger, and the Book which was sent down to His messenger, and the Book which was sent before. And whoever rejects God, and His angels, and His Books, and His messengers, and the Last Day; then he has strayed a far straying.

An English translation of the Quran - 29:46 And do not argue with the people of the Book except in that which is better; except for those who are wicked among them; and say: "We believe in what was revealed to us and in what was revealed to you, and our god and your god is the same; to Him we submit."

An English translation of the Quran - 3:3 He sent down to you the Book with the truth, authenticating what is between his hands; and He sent down the Torah and the Gospel.

An English translation of the Quran - 4:163 We have inspired you as We had inspired Noah and the prophets after him. And We had inspired Abraham, and Ishmael, and Isaac, and Jacob, and the Patriarchs, and Jesus, and Job, and Jonah, and Aaron, and Solomon; and We gave David the Psalms.

An English translation of the Psalms - 1:1 The praises of a man are that he did not follow the counsel of the wicked, neither did he stand in the way of sinners nor sit in the company of scorners.

An English translation of the Quran - 21:105 And We have written in the Psalms: "After the remembrance, that the earth will be inherited by My servants who do good."

An English translation of the Psalms - 37:29 The righteous shall inherit the land and dwell forever in it.

Thanks

Reactions: alandibat
Upvote 0

alandibat

Sep 2, 2017
Zuid-Holland
✟8,638.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Do you understand the post? We Muslims have to believe in the Gospel, Psalms and Tora. They are not changed, the Originals are still on earth. Why else would God say that the Tora was there in the lifetime of Mohammed in Quraan 5:43. Why else would God tell the people of the Gospel to judge with the Gospel in the Quran 5:47.

And why else would God tell the people of the Book to uphold the Tora and the Gospel, if we read the Quran 5:68.

You are following false doctrines, sects, groups who lie with ahadiths/narrations that they invented falsely and attributed to Mohammed. All the Sunnis, more then 1 billion, are following these lies, and mixing them with the Quran. They do not know better because they do not read the Quran! Not once in a year? There are so many, millions, and hundreds of millions, who probably do not even read the Quran once in a year. All they do is follow they local mosque, and they think that everything that is being told is true, and that's what every sect does.

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Do you understand the post? We Muslims have to believe in the Gospel, Psalms and Tora. They are not changed, the Originals are still on earth. Why else would God say that the Tora was there in the lifetime of Mohammed in Quraan 5:43. Why else would God tell the people of the Gospel to judge with the Gospel in the Quran 5:47.

And why else would God tell the people of the Book to uphold the Tora and the Gospel, if we read the Quran 5:68.

You are following false doctrines, sects, groups who lie with ahadiths/narrations that they invented falsely and attributed to Mohammed. All the Sunnis, more then 1 billion, are following these lies, and mixing them with the Quran. They do not know better because they do not read the Quran! Not once in a year? There are so many, millions, and hundreds of millions, who probably do not even read the Quran once in a year. All they do is follow they local mosque, and they think that everything that is being told is true, and that's what every sect does.

I suspect they understand. Please note the following ...

PLEASE NOTE - THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD.

This thread appears in the formal debate proposals. Please read the guidelines if you are interested in formal debate.

Formal Debate Proposals Guidelines

Upvote 0
Sep 2, 2017
Doha
✟16,252.00
Country
Qatar
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
I suggest he following rules:

1. The topic and title of the debate:

Is the Bible Fully Inspired by God?

2. The members who will be participating in the debate and what positions they will take. Someone will usually affirm a position and someone else will oppose:

Hakeem Alyazeedi vs. (To be mentioned here)

Hakeem Alyazeedi position is that the Bible is not Fully Inspired by God

(To be mentioned here) is that the Bible is Fully Inspired by God

3. The number of rounds within the debate. If each party makes three alternating posts, that would equal a debate with three rounds:

2 rounds for each as follows:

1. He/she
2. Me
3. He/she
4. Me

4. Whether the posts will be made concurrently or alternating and which party goes first. Generally the affirmative position goes first, but this is flexible:

See #2

5. Time limit between posts. You may select any length of time (within reason) as a maximum amount your opponent may take to formulate a response. If the time limit is 1 week, that means within one week of the affirmative making his/her post, the opposing position needs to reply. The post can be made earlier, of course:

Flexible

6. The maximum length for each post. You can set a limit of say 1000 or even 5000 words for each post in a round. The length is the upper limit;

Flexible upto 5000

7. Whether or not quotes and outside references are allowed. Please note that all quotes will fall under the 20% copyright rule, but the participants may decide to disallow quotes or limit them to a certain amount of the overall word total:

Flexible

Reactions: ~Anastasia~
Upvote 0