Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Hi there,

I just wanted to say that it is a good thing so many are praying for President Trump.

I salute him, whenever he is on the television.

I have heard a prayer that he continue to be above war, as he has been; that his council would be outstanding, in and out of poverty; that his family and his spiritual family would be tightly knit together - as brought Glory to God.

Truly the favour of the Son, is upon him.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Hi there,

I just wanted to say that it is a good thing so many are praying for President Trump.

I salute him, whenever he is on the television.

I have heard a prayer that he continue to be above war, as he has been; that his council would be outstanding, in and out of poverty; that his family and his spiritual family would be tightly knit together - as brought Glory to God.

Truly the favour of the Son, is upon him.
:heart: Praying in agreement, amen.

God bless you. (((hug)))

Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟795,766.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This forum isn't for arguments.

Appropriate prayer request:

"I ehort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;" I Tim 2:1-3

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,516.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I have prayed for Trump and the babies. I believe we should also pray for the mothers of the aborted babies. I learned a lot when I volunteered in two centers reaching out to unwed mothers.

One thing I learned is how devastating abortion can be for the woman. Sometimes she carries a secret burden of grief and guilt for years and this has even led to some winding up in mental health wards. They need prayer to turn their burden over to the Lord for forgiveness and healing.

I have a very liberal sister who had 2, maybe 3 abortions and was cold to Christianity. However, she did say more than once, "I feel like I killed my baby." She has mental health problems and I personally don't think the abortions helped, that's for sure.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟795,766.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.." Rom 11:1

Israel: "And I will bless them that bless thee,..." Thanking the Lord for His many promises.

Continuing to join others praying for President Trump

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray for the President, Lord direct him in the way he should go by the power of your Holy Spirit, bless his family and protect them from all evil

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.