Visit site
✟1,065.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Unless you're proposing that humans walked the Earth 65+ million years ago, they didn't walk around with dinosaurs.

No I'm proposing that Dinosaurs walked the earth two hours before God created man, so either they all went extinct just before Adam woke up, or they were used as cherry pickers in the Garden. *shrug* Why is it so hard to believe dinosaurs coexisted with man? I mean if we can believe God will resurrect the dead why can't we believe that God might be planting evidence of Evolution to hide the truth from people?
Slainte!
Eruliel

Upvote 0

kenrapoza

I Like Ice Cream
Aug 20, 2006
Massachusetts
✟11,878.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
No I'm proposing that Dinosaurs walked the earth two hours before God created man, so either they all went extinct just before Adam woke up, or they were used as cherry pickers in the Garden. *shrug* Why is it so hard to believe dinosaurs coexisted with man? I mean if we can believe God will resurrect the dead why can't we believe that God might be planting evidence of Evolution to hide the truth from people?
Slainte!
Eruliel
Are you honestly suggesting that God is intentionally trying to deceive the very same people that He sent His own Son to die for? The God who must be worshipped "in Spirit and in truth"? How does the resurrection indicate that God wants to "hide the truth from people"?

Perhaps I misunderstood your post...? :scratch:

Upvote 0

Melethiel

Miserere mei, Domine
Site Supporter
Jun 8, 2005
Ohio
✟77,093.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Slainte!
Eruliel
Resurrecting the dead and deliberately planting evidence to deceive people are nowhere near to being on the same plane.

Upvote 0

Jase

Feb 20, 2003
✟10,432.00
Faith
Messianic
Politics
US-Democrat
Slainte!
Eruliel
It's so hard to believe because absolutely no evidence supports that they did. Humanity most likely wouldn't be here if they lived with dinosaurs because we would have been killed by the KT asteroid too. I don't recall the Ancient Egyptians ever recording a mass extinction level event.

Upvote 0

Wadsworth

Aug 16, 2006
✟7,850.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Some parts of the universe are receding from us faster than the speed of light

Not that I disagree with you, but that is rather hard to prove.

Perhaps everything beyond visible distances is still so hot that it is opaque. (not allowing free electrons)

I would expect both of these to be true, depending on which direction you looked! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Wadsworth

Aug 16, 2006
✟7,850.00
Faith
Non-Denom
It's so hard to believe because absolutely no evidence supports that they did. Humanity most likely wouldn't be here if they lived with dinosaurs because we would have been killed by the KT asteroid too. I don't recall the Ancient Egyptians ever recording a mass extinction level event.

Though still highly improbable, it is much more likely that some dinosaurs survived KT than humans living 65million years ago.. ie. Where are all of the 65m.y. old human bones? We have found tons of dino fossils where are the humans?

On another note, it is very intriguing how all of the small unknown nuances of nature (the Lord etc) work. If no dinos did survive KT, early mans imagination did some good depicting of past bio existences. It is also very possible though that whilst early man excavated things, like when the pyramids where built, they stumbled onto semi if not complete skeletal structures of the great lizards. An accidental find like that would certainly be enough to spread such a frightening image as a gigantic human eating, middle earth ruling, dragon..

Upvote 0

JohnR7

Feb 9, 2002
Ohio
✟29,532.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
What happened?
The earth has gone though different exposions and extinctions. The Bible says where there is destruction like that, there is darkness. That could be caused by a volcano or a metorite. There was one volcano where some very fine ash traveled in the wind up to 10,000 miles to cause the extinction. [/quote]

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.