United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Glory to Jesus Christ!

I hope to be a full-time theology teacher for high schoolers...I was recently blessed with the chance to be a long-term substitute, teaching Theology to high school freshmen, and LOVED it!!

One thing I found out quite quickly is that (not surprisingly), 15-year olds really like cool videos. One channel that worked very well is The Bible Project. The animation quality went over very well, it's a good length of time for all the topics, and remarkably informative:

Learn the Bible for Free Online | BibleProject™

Whilst seeking other videos, YouTube channels or whatnot, I found a lot of informative theology channels, with good info, but dreadfully boring...some dude talking to a camera can give great information, but it'll lose the interest of my teens in 30 seconds.

So I ask all of you...what are some really good videos to teach good Theology to teenage boys? I'm particularly interested in Church history channels (especially from the Catholic perspective), and anything on the Jesuits (as it's a Jesuit school where I taught & where I hope to keep teaching).

Thank you!

Reactions: valerina