Prescott, Az
✟38,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Galatians 5:1. Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ has made us free, and not be entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

Free Will still requires us to make correct choices in the exercise of liberty:
1 Corinthians 6:12. All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.
2 Peter 2:19. While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought into bondage.

The perfect Law of Liberty comes from above as the Spirit of Adoption.
Romans 8:14-16. For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are the sons of God. For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, “Abba,Father.” The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God.

The glorious contradiction of Truth is that perfect liberty is obtained through slavery to righteousness.
Romans 6:16-18. Do you not know that to whom you present yourselves slaves to obey, you are that one’s slaves whom you obey, whether of sin leading to death, or of obedience leading to righteousness? But God be thanked that you were slaves of sin, yet you obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine to which you were delivered. And having been set free from sin, you became slaves of righteousness.