timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,720.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
With Social and Political Correctness, people who are short-tempered, offended very easily, ill-demeanored, and abusive are given more "liberties".

In other words, they are afforded more slack just to have it their way. Governing bodies seem more sympathetic to their cause even if oppressive to the freedom of others.

Imagine this. If people who are short-tempered, offended very easily, ill-demeanored, and abusive have more liberties. They are in effect, in authority.

What do you call such nation? A nation run by evil?

Is that the legacy you'd wish to leave to your children?

Sultan Of Swing

Jan 4, 2015
✟9,476.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
What's your ethnicity timewerx? I need to know so I can choose the correct racial slur to describe you.
There's a difference between being polite and stifling truth in order to not offend someone.

Recall the Rotherham incident, where Pakistani men preyed on children and police covered it up so they wouldn't 'give oxygen to racism'?

And even calling someone a racial slur, while it should certainly be condemned, shouldn't be legally outlawed and the freedom to speak one's mind should not be infringed (unless there is the classic exception of threatening/inciting violence, which then is no longer speech but criminal intent).

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Any examples happened in the last week? IN the last year ? Either way for or against?
With Social and Political Correctness, people who are short-tempered, offended very easily, ill-demeanored, and abusive are given more "liberties".

I disagree with your premise entirely.
Any evidence ?

Upvote 0

skalle

Delete system32.
Jun 17, 2016
USA
✟17,101.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Green
I made up the fact that I disagree? To be blunt, I believe it is the OP who is making things up. As he started the thread and made those claims, it is his responsibility to substantiate them. Once he does that, then the onus is on me to disprove his argument.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,720.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
There's a difference between being polite and stifling truth in order to not offend someone.

Recall the Rotherham incident, where Pakistani men preyed on children and police covered it up so they wouldn't 'give oxygen to racism'?

And even calling someone a racial slur, while it should certainly be condemned, shouldn't be legally outlawed and the freedom to speak one's mind should not be infringed (unless there is the classic exception of threatening/inciting violence, which then is no longer speech but criminal intent).

Exactly my point. I'm acquainted with South Asian and Arabic men a lot due to previous jobs. And I tell you, I never been harassed, sexually that much in my life! We're looking at a significant % of evil men in that demographic group!

They do not discriminate man or woman. They are particularly attracted to young, innocent looks, fair skinned, no facial hair of any sex.

Not all of them will turn bad, but it's rather easy to look at their faces and discern who will. In time, I managed to avoid getting harrassed altogether simply by discerning people's faces.

After my unpleasant experiences with Arabs and South Asian men, I certainly don't believe in diversity and PC anymore. It's got fatal flaws and loopholes that is a threat to one's personal safety. It has to be ignored!

My time living in the Middle East and in other cultures made me realize there's an undeniable and irreconcilable differences among certain cultures. Particularly the Middle East and South Asian Cultures vs the Western Culture. The only logical solution is to keep these cultures apart - that is if you want crime rates to drop by a significant %! Hate me now but some of you here knows I'm right!

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Well I guess we will have to wait for him to speak up then.
I haven't found any evidence of anyone who was or is 'politically correct' to be right yet,
except for the ministers of the gospel and the healers who
refrain from speaking out publicly against the system .... (so they're not shot or arrested)...
if that could be considered being 'politically correct'.... ?

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Google this: "political correctness not to offend Muslims"
I saw it on the news.... it's just a tiny small example of what's been going on for what, a hundred years at least ? (things we're not allowed to voice openly..... either officially or unofficially) (although so few people ever know or care, I'm not sure it makes nay difference any more ! )

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,720.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I saw it on the news.... it's just a tiny small example of what's been going on for what, a hundred years at least ? (things we're not allowed to voice openly..... either officially or unofficially) (although so few people ever know or care, I'm not sure it makes nay difference any more ! )

If you want to live a long and good life, all you have to do is nothing.

But if you want your great, great grand kids to live a long and good life, you need to do what is right.

"Political Correctness" is relatively new as a term but it had previously incarnated as "Anti-Semitism" so we can turn a blind eye on Jews butchering the Palestinians and bleeding to death Germany on war reparations or "Petrodollars" so we can turn a blind eye on the human rights abuses of GCC nations.

But so far, PC is the worst as it expanded the demography of "protected-abusive-men" to a much larger group. Now we can turn a blind eye to Muslims, Zionists, and men coming from rape cultures.

It's certainly looks like a war against the meek and the humble and the innocents, especially women and children. With victims most likely to be anyone who is a NON-Muslim, the worst victimized being women and children!

If anyone wishes to prove me wrong, all they have to do is google the things I said here!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
If anyone wishes to prove me wrong, all they have to do is google the things I said here!

hahahaha..... you're right, and g&&gle is OVERqualified ! (has more information than ANYONE can read ..... unfortunately proving whatever they want to prove if
they're dishonest or just deceived and if they want to stay deceived.... )

Thanks be to the Creator of the world and of the universe and of all life,
HE is still and ALWAYS Faithful and True,
and provides the only absolutely certain assurance of learning the Truth
if He wants to.... (Yhwh does whatever He pleases)....

When He delights in His people, (or as some say, "When God Smiles")
it is a GREAT DAY !

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.