Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
What so you think? (bad Russian accent in mind)

Minority Leader Pelosi Confident Support Caucus, Jun 22 2017 | Video | C-SPAN.org

THIS IS NOT A POST CONCERNING Q OR ANY OF THEIR ARGUMENTS. ALL THEORIES CONCERNING Q ARE NOT UP FOR DISCUSSION AND WILL BE REMOVED.

***The original clipped video I posted was from a Q post. I do not follow Q so I was unaware, and this thread was rightfully closed per site rules. I presented my argument as a standalone conversation apart from, and independent of Q. So it was decide to allow me to post. Thank you to the CF mods and administrators for taking the time to speak to me, and for correcting my mistake.***

The subject matter at hand can be found at 26:52 in this full C-span video.

My argument is: I don't really think it matters whether we are talking Democrat or Republican. This is what is important about this clip. Here we have a Senator describing a well known, and self described "political tactic" that she refers to as being 'known'as "The wrap-up Smear." (She states this in the air of it is common knowledge among her colleagues.) In which a false narrative is given to the media, and reported on as fact to hold up the narrative of the person who created it. This tactic is straight from Joseph Goebbels mouth; who is considered to be the greatest propagandist in history, while he served as minister of propaganda for the German Third Reich under Adolf Hitler.

This plays to every doubt that any person has had concerning the truthfulness of the media, and calls into question every sensational story that was not wholly believed by the public. Including the entire fake news fight during the Trump administration.

This has been the crux of the disbelief of media from the onset of the Trump election. I want to hear from her own mouth whether or not it is a common enough practice that not only has she heard of it, but has a working understanding of how it is utilized. Because up to now it was just conjecture. This may prove that media is openly gaming the system, and members of the senate/congress know how to use it.

Sure would explain a lot.

This clip just revoked everyone's 'conspiracy theory card'.

This woman's statement provides reasonable suspicion of media propagandization conducted by our government to influence the populace. Which leads to a system within the media to receive leaks/propaganda. Never heard of gov operatives in the media? Someone has to be available to take the information/leaks and put them in the news. This begs the question: Who is conducting the leaks? And so on....

Last edited:

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Not taking sides (as a non-voter I'm not supposed to). As a moderate conservative, I do admire Mrs. Pelosi (her ethics and charisma) even if I'm not sure of her policies like tax and spend which don't go down well with investors like me. I do approve off some of her policies like social justice, poverty alleviation, and so on. I do wish her and her party well:).

Upvote 0

AkidoMaster

Sep 7, 2018
Central USA
✟15,155.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Joy

May 21, 2004
B'ham
✟1,403,923.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
MOD HAT ON

268548_f6b6367616b23e577551e293b213bc90.jpg

After Staff Review
This Thread is Now
Permanently Closed
RV: SoP

Qanon
Qanon conspiracy theories are not allowed in any of the Discussion and Debate forums on CF. These conspiracy theories are without evidence and are potentially libelous. These theories may also potentially violate the sitewide no flaming/goading rule.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,728,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
ADVISOR HAT ON

Reopened. After working with LostMarbles, and a thread clean up, I’m reopening this thread.

ADVISOR HAT OFF

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Yes, the demonizing of her by some of the right via the media hurt her. But not in her district.

I think it is important to point out that this demonizing of Pelosi by the media is a dangerous tactic, and precedent. The media is supposed to be the whistle blowers and watch dogs of the citizenry. I think this is exactly why most people no longer trust the MSM.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I saw that video of the "Wrap Up Smear" from another source........ and it is my belief that that is the most logical explanation as to why Ms. Diane Feinstein's staff would put such pressure on Ms. Ford to take her testimony so far....... much further than she seems to have intended when she first wrote to Ms. Diane Feinstein.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
In a way..... the Apostle Paul was perhaps a victim of a rather extreme version of a Wrap Up Smear done about 1985 or so years ago:

Act 23:14

"They went to the leading priests and elders and told them, “We have bound ourselves with an oath to eat nothing until we have killed Paul."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Good point.....
I am sure that that was not the point of her explanation for what the Wrap Up Smear really was.

I personally think that this is an important idea for us Christians to understand for many, many reasons. One of which is that many of our leaders have done this with other pastor and priests who they considered to be their leading opposition.

When the destination of tithes are involved.......
even pastors and priests will engage in the Wrap Up Smear to make sure that
donations don't go in the wrong direction.

One exceptionally honest pastor even admitted that in the past he would personally use "Prayer Requests" in a manner intended to make sure that his audience understood how messed up some of his Theological opponents really were.......

The Wrap Up Smear committed against the Apostle Paul soon backfired once Christianity was the dominant religion in the Roman Empire.......

I personally believe that Covering Cherub Lucifer used a Wrap Up Smear against the Ancient of Days the FAther...... in order to lead a third of the angels into a revolt......

Yes..... it is my impression that Kavanaugh is going to be an exceptionally good Supreme Court Justice and yes..... it is my impression that the Wrap Up Smear tactic was used on him...... .and it is also true that the explanation for it given by Nancy Pelosi was not really advocating its use....... just explaining it so that her audience could understand what it was. My guess would be that if we heard the entire interview she was probably explaining how she felt it had probably been used against a Democrat?

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Yes, the demonizing of her by some of the right via the media hurt her. But not in her district.

I personally believe that Messiah Yeshua - Jesus advocated that all of us be exceptionally careful what we say about others......... and that we try our best to find at least some point or two or three to agree on...... as opposed to even thinking about demonizing the people who we tend to think of as rivals.

Matthew 5:25

"Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison."

Mat 5:22

"But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire."

So how does all of this fit with???????

Matthew 12:34

“Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks."

My theory is that if we Christians.........
recognize that our natural tendency is to become like Bar Abbas / Barabbas.......
who was a notable prisoner who was set free....
who was actually guilty of murder and sedition.......
If we will look at our own sins as being very, very serious.......
even if PRIDE and AMBITION are our most serious sins.....
and even if society and our church somewhat like our Pride and Ambition.......

.... then we can look at this verse in a new way......

Jhn 8:44

“You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it."

This verse can lead us to a place of extreme humility where we know that only....... if the Holy Spirit is given to us in abundance.... would we be able to be any better than the Scribes and Pharisees of the time of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus!

Upvote 0