notalone32

Jan 4, 2015
UK
✟15,531.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Don't want to be a Debbie Downer but I thought it might be fun to have a thread about the worst film/s you ever saw and why Here is my list.

1/ Lincoln- focused on only one aspect of his lifei was expecting a proper biopic

2/ Hop - dull characters

3/ Donnie Darko (saw before I became a Christian and realised time travel occultic)- lame and unbelievable

4/ Shrek the Third- the first two were good. This was disappointing

5/ Shrek the Halls- ditto

6/ Ocean`s 11- dull.

7/ Precious- potentially a brilliant film. But I felt they were pushing
An agenda with the kindest character being a lesbian. Not saying you not allowed to have kind gay characters in a film, it just seemed a bit “worthy” to me. Too earnest

8/ anyhting with Arnie S in it.

Bananagator

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Nov 20, 2013
✟14,432.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I don't think this is the worst movie I've ever seen, but I was actually thinking about this earlier today so I might as well bring it up here.

There's something about X-Men Origins: Wolverine that makes me ill. It's not a good movie but I've definitely seen worse. But for some reason, I find there to be something truly repulsive about that movie.

And I don't mean repulsive as in "this movie offended me" or "the message of the movie was very wrong", not at all. I'm saying that this movie literally makes me feel slightly nauseous. I don't know, it's just so... gross. And it's not even gory! I really can't explain it. I just relate this movie with the word 'disgusting' for reasons that evade my understanding.

I know that's stupid and I have no idea why it has that affect on me but... ew ^_^

Upvote 0

Lik3

Nov 21, 2011
South Carolina
✟94,571.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I forgot that there is at least one film that is worse than Grease 2, which was incredibly cheesy at best and that is the 1976 remake of King Kong. There is nothing good about it. It was so bad you would feel bad for the cast and crew for the film that has been made.

Then there is a movie called Chaos with Kevin Gage and Sage Stallone. It is like the '70s film The Last House on the Left but worse. The characters in this movie were either vile or just plain stupid. No one was truly likable or redeemable or show even a glimpse of intelligence. Worse yet, there is also another 2005 movie named Chaos with Jason Statham in it and I am sure it was beyond better than the David De Falco version. Chaos is now on Youtube. Chaos was so lame and so dreadful that it make Gigli look like Citizen Kane and that movie (Citizen Kane) was dull IMO.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JohnMatthewNewman

Calvinist/Composer
Mar 15, 2015
Knoxville, TN
Visit site
✟7,638.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2..

The first was so good, and so freakin' funny..and they totally ruined it. Another film where are the good parts are in the movie trailer. Generally, this is a recurring theme with most kids/family sequels.

Robots was pretty terrible.. saw that on an awkward date in high school.

I know I've seen some other pretty terrible films... I'll chime in again later if I can think of them... it seems I tried to push them out of my mind after I saw them.

Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
The Creepies - really low budget scifi spider movie. It was so bad I actually show it to people to show them how bad movies can be.

Zombie Nation - nothing really "zombie" about it and I will never watch anything directed by this man ever again because of it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟320,744.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
The Creepies - really low budget scifi spider movie. It was so bad I actually show it to people to show them how bad movies can be.

The review I saw said it might be fun to watch in a group.....

As long as alcohol was involved or you wanted something to laugh at.

I'm curious, were there any funny parts involving sexual innuendo?

With Ron Jeremy as a star I figure there just has to be. And did he keep his pants on for the whole film?

Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
The review I saw said it might be fun to watch in a group.....

As long as alcohol was involved or you wanted something to laugh at.

I'm curious, were there any funny parts involving sexual innuendo?

With Ron Jeremy as a star I figure there just has to be. And did he keep his pants on for the whole film?

I totally forgot he was even in it. I think I have a mental block for most of the movie.

Yes, plenty of alcohol would help and lots of friends to help come up with jokes.

I don't remember much in the way of sexual innuendo, but there probably was.

The Radio Shack style remote controlled spiders weren't intimidating, nor were the mass produced digital spiders. The obvious toy tank was hilarious though. Watching the top portion of the tank jiggle while it was driving really set it off.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟320,744.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I totally forgot he was even in it. I think I have a mental block for most of the movie.

Yes, plenty of alcohol would help and lots of friends to help come up with jokes.

I don't remember much in the way of sexual innuendo, but there probably was.

The Radio Shack style remote controlled spiders weren't intimidating, nor were the mass produced digital spiders. The obvious toy tank was hilarious though. Watching the top portion of the tank jiggle while it was driving really set it off.

That the effects were so bad that you can duplicate them does have some possibilities.

Upvote 0

talitha

Cultivate Honduras
Nov 5, 2004
Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Visit site
✟22,601.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
in no particular order:
Cat Ballou (yes, the one that won Oscars)
Cat in the Hat
Dumb and Dumber (what really blows my mind is that there was a sequel!)
Seven Years in Tibet
Ghost (actually, this is an enjoyable flick, but it is such anti-Biblical propaganda that I must put it on this list)
Lonesome Dove (does ANYone understand what those guys are saying? I am from Texas, and I don't!)

Upvote 0

BelieverX

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
✟7,776.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I enjoy movies that a lot of people would hate, but these are my top ten of the worst films ever produced.

- It's Alive (1974)
- Laserblast (1978)
- Star Trek: The Motion Picture (1979)
- Conan the Destroyer (1984)
- Commando (1985)
- Batman & Robin (1997)
- Star Wars: The Phantom Menace (1999)
- Catwoman (2004)
- Red Dawn (2012)
- Noah (2014)

Upvote 0

Wug

Mar 18, 2015
✟972.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I saw the Jim Carrey movie The Mask and thought that was pretty good so I thought to get The Son Of The Mask out of the library because I thought they were related. I was wrong. It is not a sequel and it is so stupid. I can't believe I watched the entire hour and a half of it.

Upvote 0