Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Hi there,

So I realise you may be struggling spiritually; and you may be wondering "Why do people attack me?" I just want to say 'you'll get through it', nothing has tempted you but that which is common to man (1 Cor 10:13) - these threats you feel, this doubt you have, is all because the world is in a perpetual state of fear. If the world did not fear, it could never come to God, so God allows it; but when the world starts to doubt God, it starts to feel threatened in a way that they only have peace with if they can threaten you. Faith is a shield (Eph 6:16), you can put distance between you and the world by using it; you can funnel the Devil away from you, if you use your shield strategically.

The world does not do this (funnel the Devil away; tame the spirit of lawlessness in the world) and so it comes to blame the people in the world, even if they are not of it; the world starts to project its feeling threatened onto us, unless we learn to hold the shield of faith, with the strength that Jesus did - if we can do this, the world's feeling threatened will cave back in on them; if we do this together (loving one another) the world will have no choice but to concede that the Devil has left us, and that for this, we can no longer be thought, yes or even 'proven' to be a threat.

The Day will come when the world sees our innocence - in a Day not unlike the Day of Rapture, but for the unbelievers of the world - and will concede further that we were worthy of help from the Lord, and therefore worthy of help from them. This should be a great encouragment, for the world seeing eye to eye, will precipitate the coming of the Lord - because of it, the whole world and those in it will begin to perceive feeling threatened for what it is, an attack of the Devil that can be quenched and for the strong in the Lord, be something that the Devil can be lead away from (to the Glory of God, the Father, in Jesus the Son).

What I want you to get from this, is that there is always a reason to feel threatened: the world is never going to get over that, even seeing eye-to-eye with others in the world, who are not moved by that threat. We can learn from this, we can position ourselves in a way that our shield of faith, is more effective. We can gain ground from this, that the suffering we go through while others feel threatened, leads us on to a greater glory in God, with a mouth and a testimony they cannot deny (Luke 21:15), having no choice but to feel threatened by something other than the children of God. In this is laying down our life for the faith.

And some were saved by it!

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Hi there,

So I realise you may be struggling spiritually; and you may be wondering "Why do people attack me?" I just want to say 'you'll get through it', nothing has tempted you but that which is common to man (1 Cor 10:13) - these threats you feel, this doubt you have, is all because the world is in a perpetual state of fear. If the world did not fear, it could never come to God, so God allows it; but when the world starts to doubt God, it starts to feel threatened in a way that they only have peace with if they can threaten you. Faith is a shield (Eph 6:16), you can put distance between you and the world by using it; you can funnel the Devil away from you, if you use your shield strategically.

The world does not do this (funnel the Devil away; tame the spirit of lawlessness in the world) and so it comes to blame the people in the world, even if they are not of it; the world starts to project its feeling threatened onto us, unless we learn to hold the shield of faith, with the strength that Jesus did - if we can do this, the world's feeling threatened will cave back in on them; if we do this together (loving one another) the world will have no choice but to concede that the Devil has left us, and that for this, we can no longer be thought, yes or even 'proven' to be a threat.

The Day will come when the world sees our innocence - in a Day not unlike the Day of Rapture, but for the unbelievers of the world - and will concede further that we were worthy of help from the Lord, and therefore worthy of help from them. This should be a great encouragment, for the world seeing eye to eye, will precipitate the coming of the Lord - because of it, the whole world and those in it will begin to perceive feeling threatened for what it is, an attack of the Devil that can be quenched and for the strong in the Lord, be something that the Devil can be lead away from (to the Glory of God, the Father, in Jesus the Son).

What I want you to get from this, is that there is always a reason to feel threatened: the world is never going to get over that, even seeing eye-to-eye with others in the world, who are not moved by that threat. We can learn from this, we can position ourselves in a way that our shield of faith, is more effective. We can gain ground from this, that the suffering we go through while others feel threatened, leads us on to a greater glory in God, with a mouth and a testimony they cannot deny (Luke 21:15), having no choice but to feel threatened by something other than the children of God. In this is laying down our life for the faith.

And some were saved by it!

your post reminds me of the
faith and martyrdom of the innocents that finally ended the French Revolution.
We are facing our own Revolution in the making here, with this election.

The parallel is becoming obvious to those who can see. God has already put the martyrs into place.

• Informative
Reactions: Gottservant
Upvote 0