Pennsylvania
✟54,941.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"But of that day and hour knows no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

He said to them: "It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority."

In this Dec. 17, 2010 photo in Raleigh, N.C., Allison Warden ... - Yahoo! News Photos

How many people do you think will lose all faith completely after May comes and goes? Or, do you think they will be like the founder and claim that everyone who is left isn't saved?

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ClementofRome

Spelunking the most ancient caves of Xianity
May 27, 2004
✟5,769.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I always want to be around to see what happens.....I was on the internet at the transition from 1999-2000 EST (but what happened in other time zones???)....I will be around for 2012 to see that too (unless I am am taken before that!)...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

snowbirdling

someone
Feb 12, 2010
auckland
✟15,402.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Someone sent a bunch of fliers to my Church saying the world was going to end this year. They said all the Churches had become apostate and that we needed to leave them. We should mail them back next year asking them if it happend yet.

Too funny! You should mail them back and invite them to join your church, since you evidently have it right at least that the world didn't end.

Upvote 0

Michael G

Abe Frohmann
Feb 22, 2004
Six-burgh, Pa
Visit site
✟95,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I always want to be around to see what happens.....I was on the internet at the transition from 1999-2000 EST (but what happened in other time zones???)....I will be around for 2012 to see that too (unless I am am taken before that!)...

Mrs. G and I are having a "Yay! We are all still alive" party on Dec. 22, 2012.

Upvote 0

Knee V

It's phonetic.
Sep 17, 2003
South Bend, IN
✟100,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Mrs. G and I are having a "Yay! We are all still alive" party on Dec. 22, 2012.

And on the 21st I'll be celebrating International Rush Day: "We have assumed control. We have assumed control. We have assumed control."

Reactions: Kvikklunsj
Upvote 0