The world does not understand that one Jew, differs from another (Jew)

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Hi there,

So just by way of comfort, I mean to tell you something about the world that should warm your heart: the world does not understand that one Jew, differs from another (Jew). If they could keep the words of Jesus, they would have the basis to understand how those words were being believed (kept).

As it is, to the world, every Jew looks like one more person that wants the glory of Jesus for themselves - they don't understand that the glory they see is for them, because of what Jesus did on the cross, not despite it.

The Bible promises that all will see Him; that means that all will see that the Glory they see in Jesus is for them, with Him, because the Jews will ulimately acknowledge the Glory of Jesus they see in each other. This is the old commandment: that they might believe the Law, and come to God, have peace that you are His Glory (in Him).

This will be the end of much suffering in the world, may we exalt the Lord God in it, to death - should He keep requiring it ("blessed is He who comes in the Name of the Lord").

Gottservant

Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Shalom

I don't understand. I thought that it was a Roman pale.

Peter's crucifixion upside down, proves that the Roman's knew what the cross was: but not what it was, they were supposed to do with it!

But I take your point: it could be more Jewish, yet!!

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,098,452.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Peter's crucifixion upside down, proves that the Roman's knew what the cross was: but not what it was, they were supposed to do with it!

Brother, you are totally losing me here. As this forum does not provide for teaching; I would be honored for you to explain this to me in the MJ Forum. Messianic Judaism

Shalom

Upvote 0

Gottservant

Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
I am not trying to teach, that people do not understand the meaning of being a Jew.

I am saying there is hope, that one day people will understand the cross.

It doesn't matter to me at all, that someone else does not see the cross the way I do.

(I will post a comment on the MJ Forum, at your request)

Upvote 0

Gottservant

Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
No, it was a Roman cross. Jews don't do crosses.

The concept of the death of a Jew and the sprinkling of blood on the cross to sanctify it, are uniquely Jewish concepts.

Romans had no intention of sanctifying the cross, with the Blood of the Lamb.

If Jesus had not submitted to the cross, there may have been bloodshed, but it would not have been holy (and without being holy, it could not be Jewish).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Matthew86

Feb 25, 2020
Bible belt
✟8,836.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Hi there,

So just by way of comfort, I mean to tell you something about the world that should warm your heart: the world does not understand that one Jew, differs from another (Jew). If they could keep the words of Jesus, they would have the basis to understand how those words were being believed (kept).

As it is, to the world, every Jew looks like one more person that wants the glory of Jesus for themselves - they don't understand that the glory they see is for them, because of what Jesus did on the cross, not despite it.

The Bible promises that all will see Him; that means that all will see that the Glory they see in Jesus is for them, with Him, because the Jews will ulimately acknowledge the Glory of Jesus they see in each other. This is the old commandment: that they might believe the Law, and come to God, have peace that you are His Glory (in Him).

This will be the end of much suffering in the world, may we exalt the Lord God in it, to death - should He keep requiring it ("blessed is He who comes in the Name of the Lord").
Dude do you hear yourself? You are not a jew and have absolutely no clue what you are talking about number 1. Number 2 you have obviously never read a bible in your life. jews don't believe in a bunch of different gods just ONE Numbers 23:19 God is not a man that he should lie, nor the son of man the he should repent.

Christians believe in multiple gods and worship satan 2 Corinthians 4:4 paul calls satan the god of this world BS MY WORLD THERE IS ONE GOD ONE CREATOR AND NO MAN OR ANGEL WITHOUT FREE WILL CAN CHANGE THAT.

Upvote 0

Matthew86

Feb 25, 2020
Bible belt
✟8,836.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
The concept of the death of a Jew and the sprinkling of blood on the cross to sanctify it, are uniquely Jewish concepts.

Romans had no intention of sanctifying the cross, with the Blood of the Lamb.

If Jesus had not submitted to the cross, there may have been bloodshed, but it would not have been holy (and without being holy, it could not be Jewish).
Excuse me? Pagans and christians are the ones that believe in the babylonian myths. Horus the egyptian god born of an immaculate conception 100% god 100% man, he then goes on a journey performing miracles raising the dead healing the blind and fighting the evil god of this world. Then he ascends to the god head sun disk in the sky to make intercession for you and for me, but wait! You need pure innocence human sacrificed blood to cover your sins for the sun disk to hear for the godman to make intercession. Yeah are you all being serious you are just playing as atheists trying to distort peoples minds . GET OUT OF HERE YOU ATHEISTS.

Upvote 0

Rachel20

May 30, 2020
STX
✟58,109.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0