The works Jesus did and us as disciples.

NewCreation17

Jan 27, 2015
✟11,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
In the last two years I and the saints near me have been seeing GOD heal people in the name of Jesus Christ on the streets, in the mall, at Walmart,at our jobs, in worship and more! Legs growing out even, deaf ears opening, metal dissolving and disappearing in peoples bodies, ACL tears being healed, cancer gone, and on and on. I want to share some of GODs word and teaching from others and just plain scripture so you can understand the awesome truth.

Here is truth:

John 14:12 -- "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father."

Every Holy Spirit filled child of GOD has been told by Jesus Christ they shall do the works Christ Jesus did, and greater.

GOD has just said it's His will that EVERY child of GOD, cast out devils, heal sick, raise the dead, walk on water, touch people and they be healed, tell disease and sickness to go (in Jesus name). You do not have to wonder or ask, is it GODs will? Jesus just said EVERYONE that believeth on Him SHALL do the same works and greater. Do you believe on Jesus Christ?

**What this revelation does is give you the unwavering authority to do EXACTLY what Jesus did, and greater. (I recommend you go and read all the miracles that Jesus did while on earth! and start immitating Jesus Christ, and your faith will dictate the level of "greater works" we see. Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth." (Example: GOD growing back amputated limbs on people in the name of Jesus Christ.)

Here is another truth:
Matthew 8:2-3 -- "And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean. And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed."

When the leper asks Jesus Christ if He is willing to heal him. Jesus Christ responds that He is willing to heal him! Anyone.... and I mean anyone, who wants Jesus Christ to heal them, the answer is the same, for GOD is no respector of persons.

Hebrews 13:8 -- "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Again, GODs will is to heal ALL that want to be healed in Christ Jesus.

Matthew 12:15 -- "But when Jesus knew it, he withdrew himself from thence: and great multitudes followed him, and he healed them all;"

Luke 4:40 -- "Now when the sun was setting, all they that had any sick with divers diseases brought them unto him; and he laid his hands on every one of them, and healed them."
--------------------------------ON THE FLIPSIDE--------------------------------
Matthew 13:58 -- "And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief."

**What this revelation tells me, is that the only time someone did not receive healing from Jesus Christ is if they did not believe that He could do it or would do it or did not want it. Anyone who wants Jesus to heal them,should know it is GODs will to heal them!

If you have truly repented of your sins and believed on the full gospel of Jesus Christ, then you have received the Holy Spirit and have the power of GOD in you! (If you are unsure ask GOD to confirm His presence in you, or ask GOD what you need to repent of and ask GOD to fill you and wash you in the blood of Jesus.)

Again, the Holy Spirit is the power of GOD in us!

Acts 1:8 -- "But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth."

If you have the Holy Spirit inside of you, Christ is in you.

Hebrews 13:8 "To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:"
Just as Jesus said in John 14:10 -- "Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.”

So Christ in you... He doeth the works...

-------------OVERALL----------------
If you understand what is spoken above, realise this.... you have recieved from GOD

1. Authority to do all the works Jesus did and greater (It is GODs will EVERY BELIEVER do all the works Jesus did and greater to His glory and that all might believe in Jesus' name)

2. GODs power inside of you (the Holy Spirit ) who performeth all things. GOD does the miracle, we just know GOD is going to move because it is GODs will that everyone that wants healing in Jesus' name receives it, and that EVERY BELIEVER do the works Jesus did and greater.

Next time you see someone, whether a sinner or a saint that has pain, illness, cancer, ANYTHING NOT FROM THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, you can tell them the truth... "Jesus Christ wants to heal you, do you want Jesus Christ to heal you?" or just tell them, "Jesus Christ can heal you, do you want to pray?"

You can say whatever the Holy Spirit puts on your heart, it could just be to preach the gospel or tell your testimony or anything GOD puts on your heart. Although for healing people need from GOD I like to ask in the ways written above because if they say yes to that, they probably have the faith required to not fall into this category.

Matthew 13:58 -- "And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief."

If someone does not want to pray or want healing from GOD in Jesus name DO NOT force them or get pushy. GOD never goes against anyone will in things like this, and neither should we.

I keep a sticky in my wallet to remind me that It is GODs will, so I can speak in authority, and know GOD is going to move. Or better yet, know the truth so well its written on your heart by the Spirit of GOD :)!

Here is an example of what this all looks with 1.Authority from GOD when you speak. and 2. The Holy Spirit inside of you.

Acts 3:6-7 -- "Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk. And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength."

They just did what Jesus said EVERYONE that believes on Him shall do and they did it in the way they saw Jesus do it.

Last note.... Compassion is so important. Love is so important. I ask GOD for myself and we all should to give us clean heart and motives and love people as He loves people. Because it does not matter how many miracles GOD has used you for because you have faith, without love we are nothing.

It is possible because of your faith for GOD to move through you and miracles take place and works be done and demons cast out and yet "Not know Jesus" and be told to depart from Him, you never knew Him. What does it mean to not know him? to continue in iniquity (sin).

Matthew 7:21-23 " Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

1 John 3:6 "Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him."

The truth is that works do not earn us salvation, we do the works not to earn salvation but of our own free will, GOD does not force us, though He is worthy of all our love and labor. Even if we have faith to be used for miracles and many mighty works, if we continue in sin we will not enter the kingdom of Heaven.

John the baptist prepared people for Jesus to come by preaching the baptism of repentance, so we would only need to believe on Jesus Christ and be born again and filled with the Holy Spirit. For John said to those he spoke to, that Jesus Christ would come and "Baptize with the Holy Ghost and with fire."

The Holy Spirit is the power to put to death the deeds (sins) of the flesh. And we must,

Romans 8:13 -- "For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live."

1 John 2:1 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:"

If any man sin, repent. Do what Jesus told the church's to do in Revelations 2 and 3 who had fallen into some sin and repent.

Walking and knowing Christ is an exciting life of miracles and love and joy and hope and trembling awe at GODs power and glory. A disciple of Christ's life is so amazing, filled with true excitement and fulfillment as you do what GOD has made you to do, and what He has made you to do is more than you can fathom I am sure of it! Give up all your own desires, pursuits, dreams, and strivings in this life and know Jesus Christ and walk with GOD inside of you (the Holy Spirit).

I was never able to talk to people before the Lord changed me. I do not know how He did it, but GOD has given me strength to overcome my shortcomings. And has guided me with tender love, mercy and chastening :). Get a relationship with GOD and know Him, spend time with Him and get to know His voice, (as I am still learning :) ). I encourage us all, even myself, to focus on our relationship with GOD and loving others and not just focus on works and miracles, but the one who does the miracles. Peace and love with joy be unto us all in Jesus name, Amen!

Last edited:

Femina

Nov 4, 2016
Australia
✟15,752.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
In the last two years I and the saints near me have been seeing GOD heal people in the name of Jesus Christ on the streets, in the mall, at Walmart,at our jobs, in worship and more! Legs growing out even, deaf ears opening, metal dissolving and disappearing in peoples bodies, ACL tears being healed, cancer gone, and on and on. I want to share some of GODs word and teaching from others and just plain scripture so you can understand the awesome truth.
I do have a question. I had a cough a couple of nights ago and could not sleep. I prayed to Jesus to heal me and I felt his presence and I could feel the irritation in my throat going and I stopped coughing. Then I still felt a little irritation in my throat and so I prayed again and it went completely. It was wonderful to experience this healing and so quickly too. My question is how do I move from here to being healed or praying for others to be healed of more serious things as I seem to only have faith to be healed of very small things? I would be very interested in your answer.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I woke about 4am(UK) and saw your post. As I was reading it my wife was also watching TBN UK and healing was offered by the preacher. I placed my hand on my part that needed healing and believe that I am healed in the name of Jesus! Amen!

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟986,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I do have a question. I had a cough a couple of nights ago and could not sleep. I prayed to Jesus to heal me and I felt his presence and I could feel the irritation in my throat going and I stopped coughing. Then I still felt a little irritation in my throat and so I prayed again and it went completely. It was wonderful to experience this healing and so quickly too. My question is how do I move from here to being healed or praying for others to be healed of more serious things as I seem to only have faith to be healed of very small things? I would be very interested in your answer.
Your comment itself is interesting, seeing it comes with a pattern of this. I would say to keep it mounting up and up and up, for God is preparing you. The particular "move" is we must agree in His timing. What's left is only one thing to work with - the patience of the saints. Yes, very interesting account!

Upvote 0

Femina

Nov 4, 2016
Australia
✟15,752.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Your comment itself is interesting, seeing it comes with a pattern of this. I would say to keep it mounting up and up and up, for God is preparing you. The particular "move" is we must agree in His timing. What's left is only one thing to work with - the patience of the saints. Yes, very interesting account!
May God give the gift of healing to every believer!

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
May God give the gift of healing to every believer!
May God bless you with complete healing,'Femina' and bless you as you pray for others.

Upvote 0

NewCreation17

Jan 27, 2015
✟11,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

There are two things put on my heart to say.

1. Know GOD can do all things, for nothing is impossible with GOD.
2. Know GOD WILL do it. (but you must know GODs will to stand on this truth)

Many people already know that GOD can do all things, But what may hold people back is not knowing GODs will. Many pray for healing, and know GOD CAN do it, but wonder if GOD WILL do it.... Not knowing if GOD will do it, is not enough faith to walk as Jesus walked and see GOD move through you in mighty ways.

People teach many things....And if we are taught that we do not know if GOD WILL move for healing, we can not expect to ever receive. For Jesus said

Mark 11:23 -- For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Whoever believes and wants healing in Christ Jesus, you can speak with authority and know that GOD is going to heal them.

If I am unsure of GODs will on something, I need to ask GOD and find out. Other things GOD has already told us it is His will in His word... healing, casting out devils, loving people, preaching the gospel, helping the poor etc is something we do not need to ask GOD if its His will, He has already told us.

We need to also tell people about how to be filled with the Holy Spirit and adopted and washed in the blood of Jesus Christ. About repentance and faith in Christ Jesus, and living holy by the power of the Holy Spirit !

I hope this helps! Lets go deeper in GODs word and see what His will is on everything, and ask GOD to help us fulfill His will :)!

Love you guys, GOD bless us in Jesus name, lets keep growing together in unity, Amen!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NewCreation17

Jan 27, 2015
✟11,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There are two things put on my heart to say.

1. Know GOD can do all things, for nothing is impossible with GOD.
2. Know GOD WILL do it. (but you must know GODs will to stand on this truth)

Many people already know that GOD can do all things, But what may hold people back is not knowing GODs will. Many pray for healing, and know GOD CAN do it, but wonder if GOD WILL do it.... Not knowing if GOD will do it, is not enough faith to walk as Jesus walked and see GOD move through you in mighty ways.

People teach many things....And if we are taught that we do not know if GOD WILL move for healing, we can not expect to ever receive. For Jesus said

Mark 11:23 -- For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Whoever believes and wants healing in Christ Jesus, you can speak with authority and know that GOD is going to heal them.

If I am unsure of GODs will on something, I need to ask GOD and find out. Other things GOD has already told us it is His will in His word... healing, casting out devils, loving people, preaching the gospel, helping the poor etc is something we do not need to ask GOD if its His will, He has already told us.

We need to also tell people about how to be filled with the Holy Spirit and adopted and washed in the blood of Jesus Christ. About repentance and faith in Christ Jesus, and living holy by the power of the Holy Spirit !

I hope this helps! Lets go deeper in GODs word and see what His will is on everything, and ask GOD to help us fulfill His will :)!

Love you guys, GOD bless us in Jesus name, lets keep growing together in unity, Amen!

This just came to me while I was away from my computer

Matthew 8:2-3 -- "And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean. And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed."

The leper believed Jesus Christ could heal him (as we believe GOD can heal us too.) But did not know for sure if Jesus was willing.

Jesus said He was willing.

Hebrews 13:8 -- "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Acts 10:34 -- Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:

After Jesus said He was willing, the Leper was sure of two things

1. It was Jesus' will that he be healed!
2. Jesus was able to do it!

And the Leper received his healing !

To see healing manifest we must know,
1. GOD is able to do it.
2. GOD is willing and wants to heal you.

All in Christ Jesus. amen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Femina

Nov 4, 2016
Australia
✟15,752.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I am now wondering that if the presence of Christ is with me always- and to be sure he is- his healing power must be with me always. I am praying to the Son to let his healing power flow through me always. I am hopeful. Blessings to everyone.

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟986,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I ask, was the fact that it was Jesus (and I’m talking about His choice of personal conduct with the Spirit) had anything to do with the continual success of working the miraculous? That is, is there more to the fact of His total dependency on the Father, both in word and deed than what we customarily allow?

For instance, to confirm, if you recall what he said to Peter when they were about to lead Him away,

“Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels?” (Matt 26:53)​

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Walking and knowing Christ is an exciting life of miracles and love and joy and hope and trembling awe at GODs power and glory. A disciple of Christ's life is so amazing, filled with true excitement and fulfillment as you do what GOD has made you to do, and what He has made you to do is more than you can fathom I am sure of it! Give up all your own desires, pursuits, dreams, and strivings in this life and know Jesus Christ and walk with GOD inside of you (the Holy Spirit).

Peace and love with joy be unto us all in Jesus name, Amen!

I do have a question. I had a cough a couple of nights ago and could not sleep. I prayed to Jesus to heal me and I felt his presence and I could feel the irritation in my throat going and I stopped coughing. Then I still felt a little irritation in my throat and so I prayed again and it went completely. It was wonderful to experience this healing and so quickly too.

I thank You Lord that You are my Healer and I trust You for complete healing in Jesus name. Amen

Keep trusting in the Living God who is our Healer!

The particular "move" is we must agree in His timing. What's left is only one thing to work with - the patience of the saints. Yes, very interesting account!

That is, is there more to the fact of His total dependency on the Father, both in word and deed than what we customarily allow?

I have read all the posts again this morning, and I will pray for healing for myself...lung problems. They are actually feeling much better.

My big question still surfaces at times, why did my son die of pancreatic cancer even with all the prayers for healing and laying on of hands?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟986,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I have read all the posts again this morning, and I will pray for healing for myself...lung problems. They are actually feeling much better.

My big question still surfaces at times, why did my son die of pancreatic cancer even with all the prayers for healing and laying on of hands?
Oh Pilgrim dear, this is crushing news to me. So sorry for your loss in light of all that effort and faith, oh dear, I am so sorry. May I speak openly?

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I ask, was the fact that it was Jesus (and I’m talking about His choice of personal conduct with the Spirit) had anything to do with the continual success of working the miraculous? That is, is there more to the fact of His total dependency on the Father, both in word and deed than what we customarily allow?

For instance, to confirm, if you recall what he said to Peter when they were about to lead Him away,

“Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels?” (Matt 26:53)​
There are always reasons for everything that happens to the servants of God. We do not always know those reasons now but one day perhaps more will be revealed. We must simply trust and rest believing that all is working together for good. Thankyou 'rock' for your constant encouragement!

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
...yes, you are very welcome as others may learn...he had drifted away from the Lord since leaving home, got married, family business etc..just too many exciting things in his life...but the cancer made him come back to the Lord very quickly.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

Dear 'musicalpilgrim',what an example and inspiration you are to all of us! We love you so much in the LORD. One day all will be revealed. Until then we simply trust and rest in the realisation that whether it is in this life or the life to come we are in the constant love and care of the One who sees the full and clear picture of all that happens. We believe for healing now but our ultimate healing is eternal and will always resound to His glory.

Upvote 0