Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Hi there,

So I have been sifting through the times, what they mean and where they go, and I hit upon a truth that I thought as Church goers, you might be interested in. Now, I'm going to give you a progression, here, because although the truth stands on its own, it stands more easily if you have the context - as pertains to the Lord. And the progression is this:
  • The word became flesh (John 1)
  • The days were shortened (lest no flesh survive, Matthew 24:22)
  • Thus the Gospel was shortened (for the sake of both the flesh and spirit)
  • This being the case the flesh (of the Holy Spirit) became spirit again (as it was, so it will be again - Ecclesiastes)
This is the point: that we may experience the Spirit, in the truth of His Gospel, and find the path to Heaven, where the joy of the Gospel resides. The Devil can not tolerate this, and will not go there, but we - even when we are blasphemed by the anti-Christ - will be safe there, knowing that nothing we can say or do, can separate us from the Love of God. As the Gospel is!

Thus it will be our joy together, in the same spirit, in Heaven, the Holy Spirit bringing to remembrance (John 14:26) all things that the Lord said to us: we will not need to rush this! The Holy Spirit Himself will have an abundance of the Gospel, to share with us, in this manner, on Earth receiving our teaching from Him, to take the Gospel into Heaven, in newer and newer ways. This newness of spirit then, being about the business of Christ, that the Lord of the Harvest complete all things. Knowing even as we are known (1 Cor 13:12) we will not be self-indulgent or over-bearing, ready to be selfless, even as the Lord was selfless.

This is the mystery, somehow these things come to pass, without the passing of time losing us, our hearts being ready to add scripture to scripture and deed and scripture again. Our readiness to receive the shortened Gospel, shall increase! How much it increases will be to our own testament, neither shall the preacher be lost as to which of the Holy Spirit's conviction is next. The Gospel will fit all the more together, as the Bride walks in the white that beams from the Lord's place. Our memory of the quickness of the Gospel, will go from stride to stride, bringing life into us, even as we bring others (sinners) into the Church with us.

Be patient, with this - it is not something you will be free of persecution by, in the pursuit of it. Just imagine, believer after believer each rejoicing in the Gospel with greater and greater fullness! Fullness being something that we each should have as an aim. As often as you worry that the Days will not be shortened in time, remember that the Gospel will be slightly shorter!

God bless you all, in Christ Jesus.

Last edited: