seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Daniel 11:31 "His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation.

Israel has at least 200 nuclear weapons. It has the strongest military in the middle east .The only country that could move its military into israel without a single shot fired would be its only ally that it trusts,the USA.
As of now,Donald Trump is the most powerful man in,the world and if he decides to station a military to occupy Jerusalem then in Jerusalem it will be.
No other country in the world could do that.
Not,Turkey
Not Rome.
The scripture is about the false messiah - not Trump -not Netanyahu

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
the US is not even close to being the nation of the north - let alone the king of the north
Surely you realize the king of the north -is a king of a country that is due north of Israel ;)

• Informative
Reactions: Brian Mcnamee
Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
the US is not even close to being the nation of the north - let alone the king of the north
Surely you realize the king of the north -is a king of a country that is due north of Israel ;)
Have you ever heard of a place called "NORTH AMERICA"?
Its a real place,I promice.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Have you ever heard of a place called "NORTH AMERICA"?
Its a real place,I promice.
upload_2018-3-12_14-30-24.gif

Do you find anywhere in the bible that America is even mentioned -
Turkey is directly North of Israel and the ottoman empire once controlled the land of Israel
Ottoman Rule (1517-1917)
https://www.google.com/search?q=Ottoman+Empire&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1
North America
upload_2018-3-12_14-32-51.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
View attachment 222939
Do you find anywhere in the bible that America is even mentioned -
Turkey is directly North of Israel and the ottoman empire once controlled the land of Israel
Ottoman Rule (1517-1917)
North America View attachment 222940

The US is the only country in the entire world Israel trusts enough to have its own millitary base in,Israel.
In first, US establishes permanent military base in Israel

You can laugh.Turkey will not be allowed to.

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
The US is the only country in the entire world Israel trusts enough to have its own millitary base in,Israel.
In first, US establishes permanent military base in Israel

You can laugh.Turkey will not be allowed to.
Here is scripture of what Almighty God has said - take some time and study it :)
Word study to do ;)
Meshek and Tubal
Togarmah -- IS Turkey

EZ 38

38 The word of the Lord came to me: 2 “Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshek and Tubal; prophesy against him 3 and say: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against you, Gog, chief prince of Meshek and Tubal.
4 I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army—your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords.
5 Persia, Cush and Put will be with them, all with shields and helmets, 6 also Gomer with all its troops, and Beth Togarmah from the far north with all its troops—the many nations with you.

7 “‘Get ready; be prepared, you and all the hordes gathered about you, and take command of them.
8 After many days you will be called to arms. In future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and now all of them live in safety. 9 You and all your troops and the many nations with you will go up, advancing like a storm; you will be like a cloud covering the land.

10 “‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: On that day thoughts will come into your mind and you will devise an evil scheme.
11 You will say, “I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people—all of them living without walls and without gates and bars.

12 I will plunder and loot and turn my hand against the resettled ruins and the people gathered from the nations, rich in livestock and goods, living at the center of the land.d”
13 Sheba and Dedan and the merchants of Tarshish and all her villages will say to you, “Have you come to plunder? Have you gathered your hordes to loot, to carry off silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods and to seize much plunder?”’

14 “Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: In that day, when my people Israel are living in safety, will you not take notice of it? 15 You will come from your place in the far north, you and many nations with you, all of them riding on horses, a great horde, a mighty army.
16 You will advance against my people Israel like a cloud that covers the land. In days to come, Gog, I will bring you against my land, so that the nations may know me when I am proved holy through you before their eyes.

17 “‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: You are the one I spoke of in former days by my servants the prophets of Israel. At that time they prophesied for years that I would bring you against them.
18 This is what will happen in that day: When Gog attacks the land of Israel, my hot anger will be aroused, declares the Sovereign Lord.

19 In my zeal and fiery wrath I declare that at that time there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel.

20 The fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the beasts of the field, every creature that moves along the ground, and all the people on the face of the earth will tremble at my presence. The mountains will be overturned, the cliffs will crumble and every wall will fall to the ground.

21 I will summon a sword against Gog on all my mountains, declares the Sovereign Lord. Every man’s sword will be against his brother.
22 I will execute judgment on him with plague and bloodshed; I will pour down torrents of rain, hailstones and burning sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him.
23 And so I will show my greatness and my holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the Lord.’

Nope not N America :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Here is scripture of what Almighty God has said - take some time and study it :)
Word study to do ;)
Meshek and Tubal
Togarmah -- IS Turkey

EZ 38

38 The word of the Lord came to me: 2 “Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshek and Tubal; prophesy against him 3 and say: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against you, Gog, chief prince of Meshek and Tubal.
4 I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army—your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords.
5 Persia, Cush and Put will be with them, all with shields and helmets, 6 also Gomer with all its troops, and Beth Togarmah from the far north with all its troops—the many nations with you.

7 “‘Get ready; be prepared, you and all the hordes gathered about you, and take command of them.
8 After many days you will be called to arms. In future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and now all of them live in safety. 9 You and all your troops and the many nations with you will go up, advancing like a storm; you will be like a cloud covering the land.

10 “‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: On that day thoughts will come into your mind and you will devise an evil scheme.
11 You will say, “I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people—all of them living without walls and without gates and bars.

12 I will plunder and loot and turn my hand against the resettled ruins and the people gathered from the nations, rich in livestock and goods, living at the center of the land.d”
13 Sheba and Dedan and the merchants of Tarshish and all her villages will say to you, “Have you come to plunder? Have you gathered your hordes to loot, to carry off silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods and to seize much plunder?”’

14 “Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: In that day, when my people Israel are living in safety, will you not take notice of it? 15 You will come from your place in the far north, you and many nations with you, all of them riding on horses, a great horde, a mighty army.
16 You will advance against my people Israel like a cloud that covers the land. In days to come, Gog, I will bring you against my land, so that the nations may know me when I am proved holy through you before their eyes.

17 “‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: You are the one I spoke of in former days by my servants the prophets of Israel. At that time they prophesied for years that I would bring you against them.
18 This is what will happen in that day: When Gog attacks the land of Israel, my hot anger will be aroused, declares the Sovereign Lord.

19 In my zeal and fiery wrath I declare that at that time there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel.

20 The fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the beasts of the field, every creature that moves along the ground, and all the people on the face of the earth will tremble at my presence. The mountains will be overturned, the cliffs will crumble and every wall will fall to the ground.

21 I will summon a sword against Gog on all my mountains, declares the Sovereign Lord. Every man’s sword will be against his brother.
22 I will execute judgment on him with plague and bloodshed; I will pour down torrents of rain, hailstones and burning sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him.
23 And so I will show my greatness and my holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the Lord.’

Nope not N America :)

Have you ever heard of a book called revelation?Well revelation says Gog will invade Israel 1000 years after the resurection of those who did not worship the beast .
Revelation 20:4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Revelation 20:5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection.
Revelation 20:6 Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.
Revelation 20:7 When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison
Revelation 20:8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth--Gog and Magog--and to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore.

Ok.Turkey might invade Israel in 1000 years.Im fine with that.But lets focus on the beast and false prophet first.
Benjamin netanyahu wants to have a cashless society.He is also all but begging Donald Trump to help save Israel from Iran.
Lets see what the Don can do for him.

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
invade Israel 1000 years after the resurection of those who did not worship the beast .
Unfortunately you don't understand and you do not want to- you have your mind made up
Notice that during nor after the 1000 years there are not mountains being overturned - no hailstones of fire - none of the reference to birds and fish being destroyed - no After the 1000 years satan deceives people go go across the land to wage war on the Christians and before satan and the deceived people can do anything FIRE comes down from heaven and destroys them - nope you are mistaken
I leave you to believe whatever you want to - I showed you plenty to show your misunderstandings and i will leave you to bask in your misunderstandings :)

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Benjamin netanyahu wants to have a cashless society.He is also all but begging Donald Trump to help save Israel from Iran.
Lets see what the Don can do for him.
lol , Don does not like Iran at all -imposing sanctions on Iran ;)
Try doing some research - cashless society is a lot closer than most people think , in some countries cash is illegal in more than $100 amounts - just do some research

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Unfortunately you don't understand and you do not want to- you have your mind made up
Notice that during nor after the 1000 years there are not mountains being overturned - no hailstones of fire - none of the reference to birds and fish being destroyed - no After the 1000 years satan deceives people go go across the land to wage war on the Christians and before satan and the deceived people can do anything FIRE comes down from heaven and destroys them - nope you are mistaken
I leave you to believe whatever you want to - I showed you plenty to show your misunderstandings and i will leave you to bask in your misunderstandings :)

Thank you.
I will continue to trust in the revelation given to me by Christ .

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
lol , Don does not like Iran at all -imposing sanctions on Iran ;)
Try doing some research - cashless society is a lot closer than most people think , in some countries cash is illegal in more than $100 amounts - just do some research

The woman flees from IsraeI.From the face of the beast.Apparently the beast isn't in Jordan.Just Israel.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
The woman flees from IsraeI.From the face of the beast.Apparently the beast isn't in Jordan.Just Israel.
You really confused - the woman flees Israel into Jordan for safety - hence the scripture about the woman flees to the wilderness , go back to read the links posted :)

Upvote 0

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

But the US is in North America, isn't it? Shouldn't that count as being in the north, thus the king of the north? I guess that would make a country in south America, the king of the south. Who cares where Israel is located though. BTW, not being serious here. I of course agree with you here.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Lets wait and see what Trump decides to do.Its all up to him.If he wants to station the US military in Jerusalem he can.Lets just wait and see what he wants to do.No other president can stop him.No king,no priest minister.No humancan stand in his way from,doing what he wants.He is comander in chief of the most powerful military the world has ever seen.
If anyone else wants Jerusalem,let them,try to take it.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You really confused - the woman flees Israel into Jordan for safety - hence the scripture about the woman flees to the wilderness , go back to read the links posted :)

Shes flees out of the serpents reach.
Revelation 12:14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent's reach.

She flees from Israel to Jordan where she is safe.

• Agree
Reactions: seventysevens
Upvote 0