The witchcraft of Ellen DeGeneres

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Cor22

Oct 29, 2012
✟15,215.00
Faith
Christian
CF=Christian Forums. You know that website you are looking at right now!

Ah, ok.

No you don't need to speak to her but you do need to know that she is actually looking at what your saying. If not then you are not reproving. Reproving involves correcting. How can you correct a person if they have no idea your saying or writing something. It is impossible. I suggest you look a bit closer at what reproving is. I have no problem with reproving provided it is done in a biblical way. The bible actually makes a very clear statement on how it should be done. If you don't speak to her or know that she is reading what your writing then you are not following biblical instruction.

You continue to ignore God's Word (Mark 8:38, Matt 10:34), in favor of
preaching a Christ you've created in your own mind (Matt 15:8-9, 18).

You are blind (2 Cor 4:4) to how evil ellen is as judged by the Word of God
(Jude 1:4, Eph. 5:12, Isa. 29:15, 1 John 2:22, Matt 7:16).

Reproving the antichrist ministry of degeneres involves exposing her evil to
the world (Matt. 10:27, Eph. 5:11-13).

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold
their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the Lord, keep not silence
(Isa. 62:6)

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected
knowledge, I will also reject thee (Hosea 4:6)

Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no
knowledge (Isa. 5:13)

Instead of spending your energies preaching against God's watchman (Mark
3:29), perhaps you should go do something productive for the Lord. If you
are so concerned about ellen seeing the video and comments, do something
to deliver them to her, or go to ellen in person and offer a Bible study.

Ellen likely knows the Word better than you do, because to become an elite
witch in the synagogue of Satan like ellen, one cannot just be 'bad.' Satan
demands worship from his elite, and one cannot religiously blasphemy Christ
without being rooted in the Word so as to be able to specifically transgress it,
and teach others to do so (Matt. 5:19).

How do you know she is beyond saving? In biblical times people like tax collectors who were considered the absolute lowest of the low were able to be saved. How can you be certain that she is likely beyond salvation. Mass murderers and rapists have been saved. All kinds have so you must have some very compelling evidence to make that statement so lets see it. I personally believe what the bible says which indicates nobody is beyond salvation even though not all will accept God's generous gift.

My statement that she is "likely" beyond saving is rooted in the Word (Jude
1:4, Matt 4:8-9), but it's not impossible. Christ can save anyone at anytime
(Rom. 9:15).

No it doesn't call her names. Yes it says things like what you have been saying but God uses love. Sure love includes being truthful and honest however that is not all love is. Your approach is much like that of the pharisees not like Jesus.

You continue to ignore God's Word (Mark 8:38, Matt 10:34), in favor of

If you loved God and your brothers and sisters, you would want to help
expose the antichrist evil that is degeneres (1 John 2:22) to them instead of
trying to stymie the efforts of his watchman (James 4:4).

The Pharisees were condemned by Jesus in part for what you are doing.
They were not preaching the Word in truth, but rather making up their own.
That is the oft misunderstood aspect of part of Jesus's problem with the
Pharisees. The Pharisees were also crooks stealing widow's houses.

I'm not speaking against any reproval. No reproval is occouring here. What is happening is you are making a judgement that she is beyond God's almighty power and that God is unable to save her. I can't reprove Ellen because I have no way of contacting her. Sure I could send an email that will be answered by someone else and never be seen by Ellen. That of course prevents me from reproving her. What I can do however is reprove your methods as they are not in line with biblical instruction. I can only hope you will listen and consider prayerfully what is said. As for those who are lost who I actually come into contact with I can allow God to use me to reach out to them. I can point out that all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. I can exlain how Jesus paid the price for us and that God dearly wants us to have a relationship with him and have him as Lord of our lives. Ultimately it is up to them then to accept God's gift or refuse it. If they accept I can certainly reprove when I see error in their lives. I would only do this with love. The bible warns the person doing the reproving to be humble to make sure we don't fall into sin ourselves. I respectfully suggest that is what has happened to you. If you could show me biblically where what I have said is wrong I will apologise however passages you have been quoting to tell other they are wrong do not actually say what you think they do.

I don't need your apology. Your problem is with God, the Word. Many
professing Christians are ashamed of much of God's Word and just can't
reconcile that God means what he says, and therefore soften, change or
ignore God's Word in favor of what they erroneously believe he must have
actually meant. That is why God says to live by every word out of God's
mouth (Matt. 4:4), and not of any fallen beings in church communities or
forums (Matt. 15:8-9), preachers of milquetoast gospel, or books written
outside the Word.

Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private
interpretation. (2 Pet. 1:20)

Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.
(Prov. 30:6)

Who is a LIAR but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He
is ANTICHRIST, that denieth the Father and the Son. (1 John
2:22)

God says what he means, and means what he says (Matt. 4:4, 2 Pet. 1:20,
Prov. 30:5-6).

Wrong Jesus did preach unconditional love. However unconditional love does not mean ignoring sin. Not one christian in this thread has suggested ignoring sin. The only suggestion of ignoring sin that has been made is the suggestion that you are ignoring your sin.

This is only half a truth. You are missing the rest of the instruction.

You and others are suggesting that because we are all sinners, no one really
ever has the right to expose evil to the world.

God has called forth watchmen (Isa. 62:6) and soldiers (2 Tim. 2:3-4).

Brethren, let every man, wherein he is called, therein abide with God. (1
Cor. 7:24)

Consider spending your effort on pursuits other than defending antichrists and
trying to stymie God's watchmen and soldiers. (Mark 3:29)

And if you are female, even moreso (1 Tim. 2:12-14, 1 Cor. 14:35).

And ye SHALL be hated of ALL men for my name's sake (Matt. 10:22)

Upvote 0

Ronald

Exhortations
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
1Cor22;61673153 "chill" ? [/QUOTE said:
Yah!
His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber. (Isa. 56:10)
CONTEXT is important. This passage is discussing keeping the Sabbath laws, sacrificing burnt offerings, and foolish lazy, greedy shepherds (referred to as dogs). This is OLD Testament Covenant stuff that does not apply to us!
Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city. (Matt. 10:15)
A referrence to Capernaum, a city that rejected Jesus during his ministry. This is a message that can be applied to anyone who rejects Jesus. And if my Mom, Dad, brother or anyone else on the planet rejects Jesus after a lifetime of opportunities, then they will receive judgment --not by you though. Be careful, judge not lest you be judged.

According to the Word, ellen is evil (1 John 2:22) and must be reproved by God's Word (Eph. 5:11).
Faith comes by the Word but are YOU her neighbor, personally in contact with her? Can you give her the word? NO! So, chill, pray for her and move onto someone you can reprove up close and personal!

Calling a preacher of the Word (Eph. 5:11) as "bashing her" and "wound up in a fit of hate" is an affront to God. (John 1:1, Mark 3:29)
You sound very much like a puffed up new born Christian who is not mature in his walk, who also needs to first REMOVE THE PLANK FROM YOUR EYE BEFORE TRYING TO REMOVE THE SPECK OUT OF SOMEONE ELSE'S.

I will let God's Word guide me as opposed to your charge that preaching the Word (2 Tim. 4:2) and reproving evil (Eph. 5:11) will not "score you any points in heaven."
"preach the word ... with patience and doctrine" Why don't you practice that? "Have no fellowship with unfruitful works of darkness and reprove them." Exactly, these things are true and you need to apply them WITH PEOPLE YOU ARE ACTUALLY WITNESSING TO. Otherwise you are just a clanging cymbal. It's like someone trying to spread the gospel to someone a thousand miles away by marching down a street, clanging a cymbal and exposing that persons sin to the neighborhood. That's not evangelism.
I'm definitely not trying to score points with other sinners (Gal. 1:10,
So, this is your idea of serving God? And now you are calling me a sinner. Well I am and so are you. I'm a little more mature though.
James 4:4,
This is addressing adulterers. What is your point?

You are puffed up, using scripture in a pretentious fashon as to draw attention to yourself /cause which is not anything close to Christ-like.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ziggy29

Site Supporter
Aug 22, 2009
Pacific Northwest
✟27,056.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We should not judge others. Besides, did Jesus not tell us not to point out the speck on our brothers eye when we haven't removed the log on our own eye?
This goes back to what I mentioned earlier in this thread. As I read Scripture, I believe we *can* (and *should*) judge SIN itself. So we can say homosexuality is a sin. Fine. But that doesn't give us the moral authority to persecute those who practice it as "evil" or behave as if they are more sinful than we are -- since our own sins are no better than theirs in the eyes of God (James 2:10).

And Matthew 7:5 is pretty clear to me -- Jesus is telling us that we are not fit to judge other sinners as long as we ourselves still sin. As long as we still sin our focus needs to be on correcting our own sin, not judging others. And I believe the OP was very much judging not just the sin, but also the sinner. I don't see how that is Biblical, either. It seems to directly go against what Jesus teaches us in this particular verse.

The problem seems to be that some folks (very incorrectly, IMO) equate withholding *judgment* of sinners with accepting or condoning their sins.

Upvote 0

1Cor22

Oct 29, 2012
✟15,215.00
Faith
Christian
Yah!

CONTEXT is important. This passage is discussing keeping the Sabbath laws, sacrificing burnt offerings, and foolish lazy, greedy shepherds (referred to as dogs). This is OLD Testament Covenant stuff that does not apply to us!

A referrence to Capernaum, a city that rejected Jesus during his ministry. This is a message that can be applied to anyone who rejects Jesus. And if my Mom, Dad, brother or anyone else on the planet rejects Jesus after a lifetime of opportunities, then they will receive judgment --not by you though. Be careful, judge not lest you be judged.

Faith comes by the Word but are YOU her neighbor, personally in contact with her? Can you give her the word? NO! So, chill, pray for her and move onto someone you can reprove up close and personal!

You sound very much like a puffed up new born Christian who is not mature in his walk, who also needs to first REMOVE THE PLANK FROM YOUR EYE BEFORE TRYING TO REMOVE THE SPECK OUT OF SOMEONE ELSE'S.

"preach the word ... with patience and doctrine" Why don't you practice that? "Have no fellowship with unfruitful works of darkness and reprove them." Exactly, these things are true and you need to apply them WITH PEOPLE YOU ARE ACTUALLY WITNESSING TO. Otherwise you are just a clanging cymbal. It's like someone trying to spread the gospel to someone a thousand miles away by marching down a street, clanging a cymbal and exposing that persons sin to the neighborhood. That's not evangelism.

So, this is your idea of serving God? And now you are calling me a sinner. Well I am and so are you. I'm a little more mature though.

This is addressing adulterers. What is your point?

You are puffed up, using scripture in a pretentious fashon as to draw attention to yourself /cause which is not anything close to Christ-like.

Old Testament covenant doesn't apply? Who told you that? Not God (John 1:1, Gen 1:1, Matt. 4:4, Rom 7:1, 12).

You ignore and reinterpret God's Word (Mark 8:38, Matt 10:34), in favor of

Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private
interpretation. (2 Pet. 1:20)

Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.
(Prov. 30:6)

You are blind (2 Cor 4:4) to how evil ellen is as judged by the Word of God
(Jude 1:4, Eph. 5:12, Isa. 29:15, 1 John 2:22, Matt 7:16).

Reproving the antichrist ministry of degeneres involves exposing her
evil to her millions of lost followers
(Matt. 10:27, Eph. 5:11-13).

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold
their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the Lord, keep not silence
(Isa. 62:6)

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected
knowledge, I will also reject thee (Hosea 4:6)

Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no
knowledge (Isa. 5:13)

I don't need anyone to reinterpret for me what they think God actually means
(2 Pet. 1:20, Prov. 30:6). God means what he says (Matt. 4:4).

Ellen likely knows the Word better than you do, because to become an elite
witch in the synagogue of Satan like ellen, one cannot just be 'bad.' Satan
demands worship from his elite, and one cannot religiously blasphemy Christ
without being rooted in the Word so as to be able to specifically transgress it,
and teach others to do so (Matt. 5:19).

God has called forth watchmen (Isa. 62:6) and soldiers (2 Tim. 2:3-4).

Brethren, let every man, wherein he is called, therein abide with God. (1
Cor. 7:24)

Consider spending your effort on doing something productive for the Lord as
opposed to defending antichrists and trying to stymie God's watchmen. (Mark 3:29)

Upvote 0

Fenny the Fox

Apr 21, 2009
Rock Hill, SC
Visit site
✟23,619.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
I really need to start watching The Ellen Degeneras Show. I think it is on while I am at work, so I will have to dvr it.

I don't watch it myself, but apparently it is horrible. All talking to celebrities, dancing, and giving stuff away...oh wait. That is every daytime talk show out there. Never mind.

What is it Ellen does that is so evil, again?

Upvote 0

JustMeSee

Contributor
Feb 9, 2008
In my living room.
✟23,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I don't watch it myself, but apparently it is horrible. All talking to celebrities, dancing, and giving stuff away...oh wait. That is every daytime talk show out there. Never mind.

I don't know. The first few minutes of that video are pretty pathetic. It had the feel of other conspiracy theorist videos.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Fenny the Fox

Apr 21, 2009
Rock Hill, SC
Visit site
✟23,619.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
I don't know. The first few minutes of that video are pretty pathetic. It had the feel of other conspiracy theorist videos.

Totally didn't pay attention to that video. I have better things to do with my time. haha

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟393,462.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Well I just watch a clip on Hulu (Yea that's probably evil also)
And she had :eek: little kids is costumes !!!
And instead of giving them a little candy she was giving them a large scoop full of candy, like the scoops you use in a bulk food section !!

And then !!! :eek: she gave each kid an X-Box 360 with a kinect tracker !! :eek:

Upvote 0

JustMeSee

Contributor
Feb 9, 2008
In my living room.
✟23,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
And she had :eek: little kids is costumes !!!
And instead of giving them a little candy she was giving them a large scoop full of candy, like the scoops you use in a bulk food section !!

And then !!! :eek: she gave each kid an X-Box 360 with a kinect tracker !! :eek:

DROOL...

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,190,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Using that vile homo-creation the computer is sinful all on its own. Tell me what good can come from an invention fathered by a despicable convicted pervert like Alan Turning!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JustMeSee

Contributor
Feb 9, 2008
In my living room.
✟23,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Using that vile homo-creation the computer is sinful all on its own. Tell me what good can come from an invention fathered by a despicable convicted pervert like Alan Turning!

Ah, yes. Alan Turing.

Upvote 0

Fenny the Fox

Apr 21, 2009
Rock Hill, SC
Visit site
✟23,619.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
:thumbsup:

Turing: the hero of all gay nerds. haha

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,190,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Eh, still. I guess he is kinda the hero of any true computer geek in general, yeah?

To any aware of their history yes he would be. In general the man should be a hero because the work he and the rest of those he worked with was hard in ways that the rest of us can only imagine.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.