Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am not a crossdressing, publicly practicing lesbian preaching the rejection of Jesus Christ and acceptability of practicing homosexuality to millions.
You can say she is sinning and that is fine. I agree with you. But ultimate judgment of her belongs to God, not to us.

You have proven that you are focusing on the speck in your neighbor's eye while ignoring the plank in your own. Jesus calls you to judge your OWN sin and leave the ultimate judgment of sinners to God (again, Matt. 7:1-5). To repeat: we can and should condemn sin where we see it (including, and perhaps especially, in ourselves). But the judgment of sinners is clearly left to God. For unless you do NOT have a speck in your own eye (i.e. you never sin), you are not fit to judge other sinners (nor am I or any other sinner). Matt. 7:5 is clear -- we are NOT fit to judge others as sinners as long as we ourselves still sin.

Jesus did NOT say "love you neighbor as yourself unless they are gay" or "love your neighbor as yourself unless they are unbelievers". His commandment to us was unconditional. And when we condemn a person, not just the sins they commit, we are disobeying Jesus. Judging sins is something we can do. Judging sinners is up to God.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Creech

Senior Veteran
Apr 7, 2012
New York
✟15,556.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Ellen DeGeneres is a perfect example of the moral corruptions and wickedness we see in our culture and media these days. Although she is supposed to be about humor, she is encouraging un-Christian behavior to a large extreme. The worst part is many parents just stick their kids infront of the TV to watch garbage shows like Ellen. Instead of kids learning more about Christ and good values, they learn what shows like Ellen encourage, which is nothing good at all.

Upvote 0

JustMeSee

Contributor
Feb 9, 2008
In my living room.
✟23,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The blasphemy of DeGeneres (Lev. 18:22, Deut. 22:5, 1 Tim. 2:12) is nothing short of evil (1 John 2:22), and many professing Christians are blind to it (James 4:4).

The video "Ellen DeGeneres Illuminati" on YouTube (my post count is too low to post the link, just search "Ellen DeGeneres Illuminati" on YouTube) exposes her.

But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light. (Eph. 5:13)

Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices. (2 Cor. 2:11)

Ellen DeGeneres has a television show?
Thanks, I am going to start watching it.

Upvote 0

elephunky

Previously known as dgirl1986
Nov 28, 2007
Perth, Western Australia
✟14,441.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens
Ellen DeGeneres is a perfect example of the moral corruptions and wickedness we see in our culture and media these days. Although she is supposed to be about humor, she is encouraging un-Christian behavior to a large extreme. The worst part is many parents just stick their kids infront of the TV to watch garbage shows like Ellen. Instead of kids learning more about Christ and good values, they learn what shows like Ellen encourage, which is nothing good at all.

Maybe some parents arent that fussed on what Ellen stands for. I am not sure about encouraging unChristian behaviour to a large extreme, that would only be an issue if she was christian or appealling to a christian audience.

Upvote 0

JustMeSee

Contributor
Feb 9, 2008
In my living room.
✟23,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Bisexual polyamorous pagan here. I can only hope the OP immediately Googles the word "polyamorous", so that the entertainment continues.
I can just imagine the head exploding. :p

Upvote 0

TheDag

I don't like titles
Jan 8, 2005
✟28,794.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
According to the Word, ellen is evil (1 John 2:22) and must be reproved by God's Word (Eph. 5:11).
If you believe that then actually do it. You however are not doing that at all. To reprove her you need to speak to her or make these posts where she will see them. Do you have proof that Ellen is looking at CF or is a member on CF? If not then you are not reproving at all but rather spewing forth hate. In any case you are missing the single most important part of the instruction. You are missing love. You are calling her names. Is that really a way to reprove someone? Is that really a way to win them to Christ? If you are honest you will answer no.

Calling a preacher of the Word (Eph. 5:11) as "bashing her" and "wound up in a fit of hate" is an affront to God. (John 1:1, Mark 3:29)
If you were just preaching then you would be right however you are not preaching the word because you are not showing love.

Upvote 0

1Cor22

Oct 29, 2012
✟15,215.00
Faith
Christian
You can say she is sinning and that is fine. I agree with you. But ultimate judgment of her belongs to God, not to us.

You have proven that you are focusing on the speck in your neighbor's eye while ignoring the plank in your own. Jesus calls you to judge your OWN sin and leave the ultimate judgment of sinners to God (again, Matt. 7:1-5). To repeat: we can and should condemn sin where we see it (including, and perhaps especially, in ourselves). But the judgment of sinners is clearly left to God. For unless you do NOT have a speck in your own eye (i.e. you never sin), you are not fit to judge other sinners (nor am I or any other sinner). Matt. 7:5 is clear -- we are NOT fit to judge others as sinners as long as we ourselves still sin.

Jesus did NOT say "love you neighbor as yourself unless they are gay" or "love your neighbor as yourself unless they are unbelievers". His commandment to us was unconditional. And when we condemn a person, not just the sins they commit, we are disobeying Jesus. Judging sins is something we can do. Judging sinners is up to God.

I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you. I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father. (John 8:37-38)

Jesus did not preach "unconditional" love. That is a doctrine of the devil. Jesus preached that we are to love one another as Jesus loved us (John 15:12). Jesus spoke often to his friends about sin, the reality and terrors of hell, and that salvation is only possible through faith in Jesus Christ.

Loving your enemies means telling them the truth in the face of their hatred of it and you (Lev. 19:17, John 14:6, 8:24, 1 Cor. 6:9-10, Gal. 5:19-21).

Ellen is leading her millions of followers and society as a whole (Matt. 10:15) into damnation. There are tons of lost souls, including many professing Christians that support the ministry of antichrist degeneres and let her filth corrupt their lives.

Reproving her evil to the world is a Christian's duty (Eph. 5:11). God, who is the Word (John 1:1), is the only judge, and a Christian is to preach the Word (Matt. 10:27).

Reactions: Creech
Upvote 0

elephunky

Nov 28, 2007
Perth, Western Australia
✟14,441.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens
I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you. I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father. (John 8:37-38)

Jesus did not preach "unconditional" love. That is a doctrine of the devil. Jesus preached that we are to love one another as Jesus loved us (John 15:12). Jesus spoke often to his friends about sin, the reality and terrors of hell, and that salvation is only possible through faith in Jesus Christ.

Loving your enemies means telling them the truth in the face of their hatred of it and you (Lev. 19:17, John 14:6, 8:24, 1 Cor. 6:9-10, Gal. 5:19-21).

Ellen is leading her millions of followers and society as a whole (Matt. 10:15) into damnation. There are tons of lost souls, including many professing Christians that support the ministry of antichrist degeneres and let her filth corrupt their lives.

Reproving her evil to the world is a Christian's duty (Eph. 5:11). God, who is the Word (John 1:1), is the only judge, and a Christian is to preach the Word (Matt. 10:27).

How exactly she is leading people to damnation? Where is your proof? And dont use bible verses or comments on her wealth or homosexuality to prove your point. Real proof.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

1Cor22

Oct 29, 2012
✟15,215.00
Faith
Christian
If you believe that then actually do it. You however are not doing that at all. To reprove her you need to speak to her or make these posts where she will see them. Do you have proof that Ellen is looking at CF or is a member on CF? If not then you are not reproving at all but rather spewing forth hate. In any case you are missing the single most important part of the instruction. You are missing love. You are calling her names. Is that really a way to reprove someone? Is that really a way to win them to Christ? If you are honest you will answer no.

If you were just preaching then you would be right however you are not preaching the word because you are not showing love.

I don't know what CF is, but God's Word reproves ellen as an elite witch in the synagogue of Satan (Matt. 4:8-9, 7:16)

I don't need to speak to ellen to reprove her. She corrupts millions of souls everyday, and those lost souls need to be reached.

Someone like ellen is likely beyond saving, knows very well that Jesus Christ is the truth, and has made a conscious choice to religiously blasphemy Christ in exchange for worldly success (Matt. 4:8-9).

God's Word reproves ellen "calling her names" (1 John 2:22). Take it up with God when you stand before him at judgment.

How much do you love the millions of lost souls being led to damnation by ellen, and the destruction of society as whole (Matt. 10:15), that you would spend your energy preaching against the reproval (Eph. 5:11) of an evil, blasphemous witch instead of helping to reprove her (John 8:37-38).

Upvote 0

elephunky

Nov 28, 2007
Perth, Western Australia
✟14,441.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens
Someone like ellen is likely beyond saving, knows very well that Jesus Christ is the truth, and has made a conscious choice to religiously blasphemy Christ in exchange for worldly success (Matt. 4:8-9).

What on earth makes you think you have the right to determine who is beyond saving and who isnt?

Did you ever stop to consider that perhaps the reason someone like Ellen has nothing to do with the Church or Christianity or even Jesus is because of attitudes like yours? You arent doing your fellow brothers in sisters in Christ in favours what so ever and this is part of the reason I ditched Christianity as a religion in the first place.

Upvote 0

TheDag

I don't like titles
Jan 8, 2005
✟28,794.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't know what CF is, but God's Word reproves ellen as an elite witch in the synagogue of Satan (Matt. 4:8-9, 7:16)
CF=Christian Forums. You know that website you are looking at right now!

I don't need to speak to ellen to reprove her. She corrupts millions of souls everyday, and those lost souls need to be reached.
No you don't need to speak to her but you do need to know that she is actually looking at what your saying. If not then you are not reproving. Reproving involves correcting. How can you correct a person if they have no idea your saying or writing something. It is impossible. I suggest you look a bit closer at what reproving is. I have no problem with reproving provided it is done in a biblical way. The bible actually makes a very clear statement on how it should be done. If you don't speak to her or know that she is reading what your writing then you are not following biblical instruction.

How do you know she is beyond saving? In biblical times people like tax collectors who were considered the absolute lowest of the low were able to be saved. How can you be certain that she is likely beyond salvation. Mass murderers and rapists have been saved. All kinds have so you must have some very compelling evidence to make that statement so lets see it. I personally believe what the bible says which indicates nobody is beyond salvation even though not all will accept God's generous gift.

God's Word reproves ellen "calling her names" (1 John 2:22). Take it up with God when you stand before him at judgment.
No it doesn't call her names. Yes it says things like what you have been saying but God uses love. Sure love includes being truthful and honest however that is not all love is. Your approach is much like that of the pharisees not like Jesus.

How much do you love the millions of lost souls being led to damnation by ellen, and the destruction of society as whole (Matt. 10:15), that you would spend your energy preaching against the reproval (Eph. 5:11) of an evil, blasphemous witch instead of helping to reprove her (John 8:37-38).
I'm not speaking against any reproval. No reproval is occouring here. What is happening is you are making a judgement that she is beyond God's almighty power and that God is unable to save her. I can't reprove Ellen because I have no way of contacting her. Sure I could send an email that will be answered by someone else and never be seen by Ellen. That of course prevents me from reproving her. What I can do however is reprove your methods as they are not in line with biblical instruction. I can only hope you will listen and consider prayerfully what is said. As for those who are lost who I actually come into contact with I can allow God to use me to reach out to them. I can point out that all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. I can exlain how Jesus paid the price for us and that God dearly wants us to have a relationship with him and have him as Lord of our lives. Ultimately it is up to them then to accept God's gift or refuse it. If they accept I can certainly reprove when I see error in their lives. I would only do this with love. The bible warns the person doing the reproving to be humble to make sure we don't fall into sin ourselves. I respectfully suggest that is what has happened to you. If you could show me biblically where what I have said is wrong I will apologise however passages you have been quoting to tell other they are wrong do not actually say what you think they do.

Wrong Jesus did preach unconditional love. However unconditional love does not mean ignoring sin. Not one christian in this thread has suggested ignoring sin. The only suggestion of ignoring sin that has been made is the suggestion that you are ignoring your sin.

This is only half a truth. You are missing the rest of the instruction.

Reactions: JustMeSee
Upvote 0

abdAlSalam

Bearded Marxist
Sep 14, 2012
✟11,120.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Corr has managed to reproduce a good portion of the bible during this thread. I wonder if He talks like that in person. That would be something to hear. (marsh 1:1)
That seems to be a phenomenon with fundamentalists of all stripes. They have this knack for quoting scripture for situations those quotes don't actually apply to.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

elephunky

Nov 28, 2007
Perth, Western Australia
✟14,441.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens
Corr has managed to reproduce a good portion of the bible during this thread. I wonder if He talks like that in person. That would be something to hear. (marsh 1:1)

I think I have read more verses from the bible in this one thread than I have in the last two years alone lol.

Upvote 0

jpcedotal

Old School from the Backwoods - Christian Style
May 26, 2009
In between Deliverance and Brother, Where Art Thou
✟13,293.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
That seems to be a phenomenon with fundamentalists of all stripes. They have this knack for quoting scripture for situations those quotes don't actually apply to.

careful...it is still wrong to group even if it is a liberal doing the grouping...ya'll whine about us grouping all the time

Practice what u preach there, democrat.

No verse required from this ultra conservative fundamentalist.

Upvote 0

jpcedotal

Old School from the Backwoods - Christian Style
May 26, 2009
In between Deliverance and Brother, Where Art Thou
✟13,293.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Though I do not agree with the technique of the OP, there is some serious legitimacy to what he is saying, just lacking in the most important thangs Christ teaches...like love and forgiveness.

We are not to ignore the sins of the world or even go by worldly mottos, "As long as it is not effecting anyone else, it is ok" OR "They are two consenting adults" ... both of those ideals is what the sin in the Garden is all about.

Again, no verses...yet...ha

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.