THe wisdom God gave me about our nation.

dabro

A child of the living God.
Aug 31, 2008
Newalla Ok.
Visit site
✟89,427.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
God has ordained what will happen to all ppl that walked away from the first Adam to the last person.

We will all grow old. There is no changing the course of gravity.

We will die someway some day.

We will either walk by the Lord or our own destructive path.

Jesus came and He will come again.

The Bible tells us our own future will unfold. God thru His Spirit will reveal in His word how this will happen.

Simply put your trust in Jesus. Our nation which loved God in the early twentieth century has left their first love. And that is the Almighty.

Look at WWII. God was with us. The Nazis where defeated and a lot of our troops did survive. But at a price. God bless those who died and the families.

God was with us. Look at the 70’s when we went to Vietnam. That war was pointless and that was when we started drifting from God. The Beatles really starting changing the coarse of humanity and the Untied States. The 60’s bred a ppl that didn’t care about God.

So as I grow with the Lord He shows me where we went wrong. Where we could be headed to also. 9 11 a lot of churches started heeding the word of God but it seems that was only temporary.

I’m not afraid if we die. Im actually to the point I’m exhausted at reading this or that. I just want to be with my Lord and Savior.

Please pray for our nation. It seems we have just walked away from God. I wish ppl would just take the time out to see how bad it has gotten and allow the Lord to open your eyes.

Oh well. God ordained all of this to happen so I rest knowing I trust in The One true God.

WilliamBo

Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2016
East coast USA
✟164,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The only thing we can do is trust God. There's honestly no other option. Unless you want to be evil. I don't want to be evil. I know what God's word says and I know the end of all things evil. That scares me. If I were to have it my way I would just get high on drugs and love money and be rich and live in a mansion. But the Bible tells me the truth. Now I know better.

Upvote 0

dabro

Aug 31, 2008
Newalla Ok.
Visit site
✟89,427.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Williambo Don't be afraid of the end of an age. All christians have the hope that it end to our benefit.

All these things must come about. Jesus told us to be of good cheer. I'm def ready for all of this. I'm tired and have grown out of my fear of the end. I'm tired of seeing all the destruction the evil was has done. The Bible tells us how it will end And I trust that we will be with Christ forever.

Upvote 0

dabro

Aug 31, 2008
Newalla Ok.
Visit site
✟89,427.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Gods Word is the Ultimate Author. It has already said what will happen. Yes man has to choose you this day who He will serve. As for me and my house. We choose the Lord.

Simply put, God has said that you’ll either obey Him and get saved. Or walk by your own destructive path.

Which one do you want?

God has said that those who are not in the Book of Life will be sent to Hell. That’s a promise. I will choose the Lord.

Upvote 0

joshcorn

Oct 27, 2017
Dartmouth Nova Scotia
✟14,533.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That is not what my Bible teaches me. Look at Abraham and Moses in the Bible. They had a face to face relationship with God.
They changed Gods mind to what He was planing to do. How much more can we do in this age now that Jesus died on the cross for the whole world and the veil of the temple was torn. We no have access to the throne room of God and much more. The Bible talks about renewing your mind,get started. The Bible also talks about testing the spirits to see if there of God,what voice are you listening to.
I am trying here to get you to change how you perceive things to better you. Blessing

Upvote 0