Over the moon like centipedes
✟19,420.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am sorry but I feel a bit irritated by some recent posts here, you know Jesus said the most important to him was the will of God, so whether one is a sinner or not, Jesus said those who do his father's will is his true brothers and sisters and mother's etc. So if unless you are doing Gods will today some of you have no right to judge sinners. Sinners are just that, sinners. And thats what sinners do, sin, until made righteous in Jesus. If anything, unlike the phariees and the men with hands full of stones, who thought they were righteous in all thier ways and serving God, it seems Jesus was more in the presence and company of sinners then the ones who thought they were more right. Look no one is perfect ok, Jesus was followed by 12 men who was devoted to him but also even needed correction from time to time. The will of God comes with a price and sometimes one that puts a heavy load on your heart, a burden on your shoulders. But that's where Jesus comes in and comfort us and strengthen us to continue doing his will. No matter what place a person may be in, no matter if they are a sinner today and righteous tomorrow, God is the only one who can judge a person and see what's in thier heart. No matter who the person is today and what of it the person will become tomorrow, the truth is God's will, will be done. And sometimes for that to happen it takes a lot of baby steps to get on the right path he has for us. It's easy to talk when you are not in a certain situation. But before you do that, try walking in that person's shoes first before deciding to step on them. And my post isnt directly at any one specific person here but like I said if the shoe fits, wear it.. besides Jesus said it's not the healthy who need a doctor but the sick, that he didn't come to save the righteous but sinners..also remember this, he who is without sin, let him cast the first stone, so unless God confirmed your name in the book of Life, please stop ok and while this God business isnt easy, you should not be so quick to judge whether someone loves God or not.. cause I know Jesus was a friend of sinners in awe of him... >:-(

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Site Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,925,770.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Hi @Jen35, your OP reminded me of a couple of my favorite quotes in places, so I thought I'd post them for you (one is by a non-Christian .. who spent a lot of his life flirting with the Christian faith, and is said to have had a deathbed conversion .. and one is by a Christian):

Everyone may not be good, but there's always something good in everyone. Never judge anyone shortly because every saint has a past and every sinner has a future. ~Oscar Wilde

Our vision is so limited we can hardly imagine a love that does not show itself in protection from suffering.... The love of God did not protect His own Son.... He will not necessarily protect us - not from anything it takes to make us like His Son. A lot of hammering and chiseling and purifying by fire will have to go into the process. ~Missionary Elisabeth Elliot
--David
p.s. - as for Mark 3:35 (just for clarity's sake), we choose to obey the Father because we already are Jesus' mother, sister and brother, not the other way around, yes :)

Upvote 0

Jen35

Mar 31, 2019
✟19,420.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Who do you perceive is doing this judging? I have not seen a lot of that.
Just little things I've noticed over the past week, that's all.. there seems to be a few implications here....I can tell cause I see it clearly

Upvote 0

Jen35

Mar 31, 2019
✟19,420.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi @Jen35, your OP reminded me of a couple of my favorite quotes in places, so I thought I'd post them for you (one is by a non-Christian .. who spent a lot of his life flirting with the Christian faith, and is said to have had a deathbed conversion .. and one is by a Christian):

Everyone may not be good, but there's always something good in everyone. Never judge anyone shortly because every saint has a past and every sinner has a future. ~Oscar Wilde

Our vision is so limited we can hardly imagine a love that does not show itself in protection from suffering.... The love of God did not protect His own Son.... He will not necessarily protect us - not from anything it takes to make us like His Son. A lot of hammering and chiseling and purifying by fire will have to go into the process. ~Missionary Elisabeth Elliot
--David
p.s. - as for Mark 3:35 (just for clarity's sake), we choose to obey the Father because we already are Jesus' mother, sister and brother, not the other way around, yes :)
Ok

Upvote 0