San Juan
✟10,840.00
Country
Puerto Rico
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would like to show you historical data that prove Babylon the Great, the Antichrist and the False Prophet are real, they are among us today, and have fulfilled 97% of the prophecies describing them in the Bible. The historical data show the Antichrist and the False Prophet are demons, not human beings, although the Antichrist uses a man to manifest himself.

The historical data show Babylon the Great is the church in Rome (the Catholic Church). The data show the seat of the papacy is the Antichrist (all the popes, not one in particular). The data show the Antichrist not only made a covenant with Israel, but he did it in the right month of the right year it had to happen, to be perfectly in line with Scripture. The data also show 8 events in history where the Antichrist and the false prophet revealed themselves on a particular day of the year (8 different years), again, as the Scripture tells us it will happen. The data prove the Bible is the word of God, describing perfectly what was coming, before it happened.

Can I do that here? Can I show historical data that match prophecies concerning these characters? Am I allowed to do that here?

Talking Donkey N22

Adstar

May 10, 2005
New South Wales
✟49,258.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I would like to show you historical data that prove Babylon the Great, the Antichrist and the False Prophet are real, they are among us today, and have fulfilled 97% of the prophecies describing them in the Bible. The historical data show the Antichrist and the False Prophet are demons, not human beings, although the Antichrist uses a man to manifest himself.

The historical data show Babylon the Great is the church in Rome (the Catholic Church). The data show the seat of the papacy is the Antichrist (all the popes, not one in particular). The data show the Antichrist not only made a covenant with Israel, but he did it in the right month of the right year it had to happen, to be perfectly in line with Scripture. The data also show 8 events in history where the Antichrist and the false prophet revealed themselves on a particular day of the year (8 different years), again, as the Scripture tells us it will happen. The data prove the Bible is the word of God, describing perfectly what was coming, before it happened.

Can I do that here? Can I show historical data that match prophecies concerning these characters? Am I allowed to do that here?

Talking Donkey N22

You can if you wish i guess.. But i can see a proble right at the foundation of your beliefs... You think the anti-christ is part of the Harlot of babylon..

Question.. Is the anti-christ part of the harlot or the leader of the end times beast empire. ?

I believe the anti-christ is the little horn the speaks blasphemies that rises up on the beast among the ten horns and who displaces 3 of the horns.. What do you think??

Upvote 0

Yahchristian

Mar 3, 2017
South Carolina
✟20,400.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I believe the anti-christ is the little horn the speaks blasphemies that rises up on the beast among the ten horns and who displaces 3 of the horns.. What do you think??

I totally agree!

The Roman Empire was the "fourth beast" of Daniel 7:7 and the kingdoms that formed after the fall of the Western Roman Empire were the "ten horns" of Daniel 7:7 (map 1 below). Later, an eleventh kingdom would be formed after the conquest of three of the ten kingdoms (map 2 below).

Daniel 7:7... After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

Daniel 7:24... And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

P.S. I would consider this blasphemy...

"The plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator, in the first place amongst whom are the Muslims; these profess to hold the faith of Abraham, and together with us they adore the one, merciful God, mankind's judge on the last day."

rome476.gif

rome565.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,402,282.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
@ Talking Donkey N22... I would love to see your theory. So many have posted their theories here, I see no reason for you to not post yours. :)
By the way, do not be offended if members here disagree with your theory. It is the nature of this forum. :)

Upvote 0

Talking Donkey N22

Jun 8, 2017
San Juan
✟10,840.00
Country
Puerto Rico
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You can if you wish i guess.. But i can see a proble right at the foundation of your beliefs... You think the anti-christ is part of the Harlot of babylon..

Question.. Is the anti-christ part of the harlot or the leader of the end times beast empire. ?

History has shown that the Antichrist, Babylon and the false prophet are all part of the same deceiving system. History has also shown the Antichrist did rise among the 10 horns and took 3 of them by the roots, already happened.

• Agree
Reactions: jgr
Upvote 0

jgr

Site Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟783,767.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
History has shown that the Antichrist, Babylon and the false prophet are all part of the same deceiving system. History has also shown the Antichrist did rise among the 10 horns and took 3 of them by the roots, already happened.
Agreed. Fulfilled in the papacy, as recognized and suffered by the Reformers.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Adstar

May 10, 2005
New South Wales
✟49,258.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

The anti-christ who will be the leader of the beast Cannot be part of the harlot of babylon because the horns on the beast will hate the harlot and burn her with fire..

Revelation 17: KJV
16 "And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the harlot, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. {17} For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled."

Upvote 0

Talking Donkey N22

Jun 8, 2017
San Juan
✟10,840.00
Country
Puerto Rico
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The anti-christ who will be the leader of the beast Cannot be part of the harlot of babylon because the horns on the beast will hate the harlot and burn her with fire..

Revelation 17: KJV
16 "And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the harlot, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. {17} For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled."

You are concluding that because two got married, one will never burn the spouse? You are assuming you can see the future? Because only God can see the future (Isa 41:23; Isa 46:10; John 13:19).

TD

Upvote 0

Talking Donkey N22

Jun 8, 2017
San Juan
✟10,840.00
Country
Puerto Rico
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
what about
is fallen, is fallen
and shall be found no more at all

I said 97% of them and not 100% because the 3% remaining are those that will be fulfilled at the second coming of Christ (like the Antichrist being thrown to the lake of fire, Armaggedon and the destruction of the final Babylon).

Does she wear red and purple? Is she covered with gold? Does she have a cup full of abominations? Is she the great Gate to heaven, full of mysteries, mother of harlots, boasting I am queen, I am not a widow?

If we cannot quote history as the witness of God pointing to Babylon, the Antichrist and the False Prophet, we should close this and any new thread that dares to look at the past for evidence of who the wicked one is.

TD

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Adstar

May 10, 2005
New South Wales
✟49,258.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You are concluding that because two got married, one will never burn the spouse? You are assuming you can see the future? Because only God can see the future (Isa 41:23; Isa 46:10; John 13:19).

TD
No...... I am concluding that the beast cannot be the pope and order the catholic church to burn itself.. If the Harlot of babylon is the catholic church then the pope cannot be the beast.. If the pope is the beast then the harlot cannot be the catholic church.. One or the other... But the pope cannot be both..

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,067.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The historical data show Babylon the Great is the church in Rome (the Catholic Church).
The Roman Catholic church came into being around 300-400 Ad when the bishop of Rome asserted himself over the other three centers of Christianity. So, because of when the RCC came into being, it is impossible for Babylon the Great to be the Rome Catholic church; albeit in application, the RCC and Vatican are the harlot riding the beast in Revelation 17.

Why is the RCC impossible to be mystery Babylon the Great?
Revelation 18:24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

Since the RCC did not exist prior to 300-400 AD, it is impossible that the RCC be responsible for all that have been slain upon the earth. Mystery, Babylon the Great is the unseen principality of Satan that goes all the way back to when Cain slew Abel.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,067.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Excellent point.

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,235.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
The Roman Catholic church came into being around 300-400 Ad when the bishop of Rome asserted himself over the other three centers of Christianity.

Actually it was closer to 1054 AD

East–West Schism - Wikipedia

The ecclesiastical differences and theological disputes between the Greek East
and Latin West pre-dated the formal rupture that occurred in 1054.
Prominent among these were the issues of the source of the Holy Spirit,
whether leavened or unleavened bread should be used in the Eucharist,
the Bishop of Rome's claim to universal jurisdiction,
and the place of the See of Constantinople in relation to the Pentarchy.

They had been making that claim for a while, but when they unilaterally altered
the Nicene Creed, I think that was the breaking point.

From this point, the RCC went off on it's own way.

Upvote 0

Talking Donkey N22

Jun 8, 2017
San Juan
✟10,840.00
Country
Puerto Rico
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No...... I am concluding that the beast cannot be the pope and order the catholic church to burn itself.. If the Harlot of babylon is the catholic church then the pope cannot be the beast.. If the pope is the beast then the harlot cannot be the catholic church.. One or the other... But the pope cannot be both..

The woman rides the beast. The Church sits on the antichrist. The antichrist is the foundation of the woman. The pope claims he is the rock of foundation of the church, that's a fact.

TD

Upvote 0