Sep 22, 2011
✟40,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(NASB) I Samuel 23:23 So look, and learn about all the hiding places where he hides himself and return to me with certainty, and I will go with you; and if he is in the land, I will search him out among all the thousands of Judah.”

Upvote 0

Toynbee

Trump Won
Sep 22, 2011
✟40,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(NASB) I Samuel 23:25 When Saul and his men went to seek him, they told David, and he came down to the rock and stayed in the wilderness of Maon. And when Saul heard it, he pursued David in the wilderness of Maon.

Upvote 0

Toynbee

Trump Won
Sep 22, 2011
✟40,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(NASB) I Samuel 23:26 Saul went on one side of the mountain, and David and his men on the other side of the mountain; and David was hurrying to get away from Saul, for Saul and his men were surrounding David and his men to seize them.

Upvote 0

James 217

Apr 9, 2021
Birmingham
✟17,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
2 Samuel 1:2
It came even to pass on the third day, that, behold, a man came out of the camp from Saul with his clothes rent, and earth upon his head: and so it was, when he came to David, that he fell to the earth, and did obeisance.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

James 217

Apr 9, 2021
Birmingham
✟17,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
2 Samuel 1:4

“What happened?” David asked. “Tell me.”

“The men fled from the battle,” he replied. “Many of them fell and died. And Saul and his son Jonathan are dead.”

Upvote 0

Toot La-Rue

When it rains, it - well, rains...
Apr 23, 2010
You are where you are
✟7,388.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(NAS) 2 Sam 1:6 The young man who told him said, “By chance I happened to be on Mount Gilboa, and behold, Saul was leaning on his spear. And behold, the chariots and the horsemen had overtaken him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Toot La-Rue

Apr 23, 2010
You are where you are
✟7,388.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(NAS) 2 Sam 1:10 So I stood next to him and finished him off, because I knew that he could not live after he had fallen. And I took the crown which was on his head and the band which was on his arm, and I have brought them here to my lord.”

Upvote 0

Toot La-Rue

Apr 23, 2010
You are where you are
✟7,388.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(NAS) 2 Sam 1:12 And they mourned and wept and fasted until evening for Saul and his son Jonathan, and for the people of the Lord and the house of Israel, because they had fallen by the sword.

Upvote 0