• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

THE WHOLE BIBLE- verse by verse (9)

Discussion in 'Bible and Book Games' started by lj4jc, Sep 4, 2010.

1. Yusuphhai

Yusuphhai Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese

+1,324
    China
    Messianic
    Single
    1Samuel 22:6(HNV) Saul heard that David was discovered, and the men who were with him. Now Saul was sitting in Gibeah, under the tamarisk tree in Ramah, with his spear in his hand, and all his servants were standing about him.
    (CUV-S) 扫罗在基比亚的拉玛,坐在垂丝柳树下,手里拿著枪,众臣仆侍立在左右。扫罗听见大卫和跟随他的人在何处,

2. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+106,713
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    I Samuel 22:7
    Then Saul said unto his servants that stood about him, Hear now, ye Benjamites; will the son of Jesse give every one of you fields and vineyards, and make you all captains of thousands, and captains of hundreds;

3. Not David

Not David Der Ewige Katechumene

+4,464
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    I Samuel 22:8
    That all of you have conspired against me, and there is none that sheweth me that my son hath made a league with the son of Jesse, and there is none of you that is sorry for me, or sheweth unto me that my son hath stirred up my servant against me, to lie in wait, as at this day?

4. NumberOfStars

NumberOfStars ...

+1,721
    Australia
    Christian
    Married
    1 Samuel 22:9
    But Doeg the Edomite, who was standing with Saul's officials, said, "I saw the son of Jesse come to Ahimelech son of Ahitub at Nob.

5. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+106,713
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    I Samuel 22:10
    "He inquired of the LORD for him, gave him provisions, and gave him the sword of Goliath the Philistine."

6. Rebecca4Christ

Rebecca4Christ Servant Supporter

+206
    United States
    Christian
    Divorced
    1 Samuel 22:11

Then the king sent for the priest Ahimelek son of Ahitub and all the men of his family, who were the priests at Nob, and they all came to the king.

7. SeekerOfChrist94

SeekerOfChrist94 Grandma ♡ June 26, 1942 - January 10, 2017 5:32 pm

+1,940
    United States
    Baptist
    In Relationship
    US-Republican
    1 Samuel 22:12

"And Saul said, Hear now, thou son of Ahitub. And he answered, Here I am, my lord."