• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The White House is reportedly starting to prepare for impeachment proceedings

Discussion in 'American Politics' started by morningstar2651, May 19, 2017.

1. morningstar2651

morningstar2651 Senior Veteran

+2,254
    Pagan
    Single
    US-Others
  2. hislegacy

hislegacy Staying in the middle of the road.

+4,435
    Charismatic
    Married
    US-Others
    I heard an anonymous source said that they were going to take advantage of Trump being out of country and not allow him back into the US.

3. Abraxos

Abraxos 2 Tim 1.7

+309
    Christian
    Private
    I heard an anonymous source say to a reliable source in the reliable and honest news source CNN that Trump actually had three icecream scoops.

4. tturt

tturt Senior Veteran

+2,299
    Non-Denom
    Married
    "I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; 2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. 3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;" I Tim 2

5. Mountainmanbob

Mountainmanbob Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,183
    Calvinist
    Married
    US-Republican
    Don't trust your dreams.
    They usually don't come true.
    M-Bob
    M-Bob

6. NothingIsImpossible

NothingIsImpossible Well-Known Member

+1,891
    Christian
    Married
    Problem is the fake news is just all talk. Many people who are educated in the area of law, impeachment, presidents...ect said while they would love for an impeachment, so far no one really has any grounds for impeachment on Trump. In other words its just a bunch of people shaking their fists and yelling loudly because its all they can do. Most presidents have been told by people who dislike them they will be impeached, but it never happens. With the exception of Nixon. Even Bill Clinton never got impeached, despite what was going on.

7. Mountainmanbob

Mountainmanbob Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,183
    Calvinist
    Married
    US-Republican
    More Fake News from the left.

Can't believe they lost the election.

Sore loosers.

M-Bob

8. wing2000

wing2000 Ex Crosswalk Member Supporter

+2,287
    Christian
    Married
    Talk of impeachment or conflict of interest charges are premature. Not one committee or investigative agency has released any reports.

9. 381465

381465 Well-Known Member

+912
    Zimbabwe
    Christian
    Private
    ...and SPRINKLES!

Deplorable facist!