Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
In the "beginning" was the word,........and at the "end" the word of God rides a white horse. Rev.19;13 So we see white at the beginning and at the end, and we see the word at the beginning and at the end. Jn.1;1

Don't you think that something is here in front of our eyes but we are just not understanding it yet. Constantine introduced the European Gentiles to Christianity on a white horse. In Rev.19 at the end the "word of God" is described upon a white horse. If the last white horse is to be an actual real white horse then which was the first actual real live horse? These things only become understood when you already see the basic framework of Biblical theology. Then the parables and asssorted descriptions can be placed upon the basic framework and they fit and cover their area to make the Bible's Christian message make sense.

The conquering is the beginning of God's plant Israel's growth. During this second Covenant period the plant Israel is following Jesus Christ and has manifested the fruit as the modern world in Europe.

When a seed burst open to begin life the radicle first goes down, it goes a conquering in it's search for food/nutrition. In this same way the plant Israel began. It first began with Cain. Then the upward shoot/Seth was able to grow up.

ChapterNine%20(3).jpg
I really think this is somebody's theology loaded with error and cherry picking history to make sense of it.

Upvote 0

dana b

Dec 8, 2009
✟11,243.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
To Waves,

Don't believe this Mormon prophecy, it is not true. The four horseman of the apocalypse are simply angels that conquer, deliver war, famine, and death to 1/3 of the world during the Great Tribulation period. I will also submit that they are the same four in Rev. 9:14,15

Yes, and the 1/3 of the world where they are presently delivering it is the poor third world. What you write here is exactly true, the people in the present day third world are having tribulation such as has never been before nor ever will be. Dan.12;1 Matt.24;21

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Here again you have just nothing substantive...but a lot that is subjective.

The White Horse in Rev 6 goes forth "conquering and to conquer"...it is symbolic of conquering...but what?

The White Horse of Rev 19 leaves no doubt it is Christ. We know that based on scripture...but scripture says NOTHING of Constantine.

This is what you're basing things on? :confused:

:thumbsup: The first white horse is the antichrist, always in all things satan pretends to be God. He even did that with the temptations in the Garden with Jesus... because he is ruler on the earth for now.

The last white horse carries the REAL Christ.

Until Christ puts satan down, satan is ruler of this world... and gets away with his pretenses.

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
:thumbsup: The first white horse is the antichrist, always in all things satan pretends to be God. He even did that with the temptations in the Garden with Jesus... because he is ruler on the earth for now.

Until Christ puts satan down, satan is ruler of this world... and gets away with his pretenses.
The White Horse goes forth "conquering and to conquer"...and that doesn't necessarily make that a bad thing. That's why I tend to believe it's the church conquering through Christ and the power of the gospel. Paul said "But in all these things we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved us." . It's one thing to conquer...it's another thing to "overwhelmingly conquer" :thumbsup:

I would think the Red horse could be antichrist and the black horse could be Satan. These are elements I haven't studied completely.

Upvote 0

ptomwebster

Jul 10, 2011
MN
Visit site
✟1,922.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

You are correct, the first white horse is the antichrist and Christians are already running to worship him.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

KJV1611Warrior

Oct 13, 2012
✟675.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi :wave:

It is my understanding that the seal with the horses, the white horse depicts the antichrist. Anti in this manner means fake or faux, trying to pass himself as Christ in this case.

You understand correctly! He arrives via peace with a bow (covenant). That reminds me of another reference to someone enforcing a covenant but later committing the abomination of desolation.

Upvote 0

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
To Waves,

Don't believe this Mormon prophecy, it is not true. The four horseman of the apocalypse are simply angels that conquer, deliver war, famine, and death to 1/3 of the world during the Great Tribulation period. I will also submit that they are the same four in Rev. 9:14,15

I do not believe in the Mormon prophecy either, I know that Mormonism is a false religion. I do believe that we are in the end times, and that as we come closer to the end of the world, we are going to see indications of it. Just like in Islam where Muslims are expecting the return of the Madhi, which is an anti-Christ type figure, so too are other false religions expecting other figures (anti-Christ type figures, individuals) to appear. So I find it interesting that in the Mormon religion, they view themselves as the white horse in Revelation figuratively. That Romney as a Mormon, that has attained a certain level in the religion, more than likely view himself to be a god of some type. That Mormons believe that a Mormon President from America, will lead them and the world, which reminds of the role of the real anti-Christ that will appear in the future. To me Romney is another false Christ type figure, just like Barack Obama, Barack Obama is much worst than Romney though.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Epoisses

Apr 26, 2012
East coast
✟671.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Actually all those pictures that show the white horseman with a bow and arrow are incorrect.

The greek word for bow is toxon which means a piece of cloth. So the rider of the white horse has a bow of cloth around his head.

Not that this helps much beacause I still haven't figured out what book is being unsealed.

A) Daniel
B) Revelation
C) book of Life
D) None of the above

Upvote 0

dana b

Dec 8, 2009
✟11,243.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Actually all those pictures that show the white horseman with a bow and arrow are incorrect.

The greek word for bow is toxon which means a piece of cloth. So the rider of the white horse has a bow of cloth around his head.

Not that this helps much beacause I still haven't figured out what book is being unsealed.

A) Daniel
B) Revelation
C) book of Life
D) None of the above

The "bow" is Noah's rainbow. It means life for all of us, as can be seen by the context of what God say's about it's covenant.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
The "bow" is Noah's rainbow. It means life for all of us, as can be seen by the context of what God say's about it's covenant.
I would not think so. The passage will not allow such a rendering:
Rev 6:1, 2:
Then I saw when the Lamb broke one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures saying as with a voice of thunder, “Come.”
2 I looked, and behold, a white horse, and he who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.

Think about that. One doesn't conquer with a rainbow! Furthermore God's promise to Noah is "a sign" that He would not again destroy the earth by water. That is all rainbow is to us, a symbol of that promise.

One conquers with weapons, not rainbows. Paul tells us in 2 Corinthians 10:3-6
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh,
4 for the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh, but divinely powerful for the destruction of fortresses.
5 We are destroying speculations and every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God, and we are taking every thought captive to the obedience of Christ,
6 and we are ready to punish all disobedience, whenever your obedience is complete

This "rider on the white horse" is said to go forth "conquering and to conquer", and he does it by the power of the gospel!

Compare him to the other riders:
Rev 6:3, 4:
3 When He broke the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come.”
4 And another, a red horse, went out; and to him who sat on it, it was granted to take peace from the earth, and that men would slay one another; and a great sword was given to him.

This rider has a distinct mission...to "take peace from the earth".

Rev 6:5, 6
5 When He broke the third seal, I heard the third living creature saying, “Come.” I looked, and behold, a black horse; and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand.
6 And I heard something like a voice in the center of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not damage the oil and the wine.”

This black horse rider has the power over wheat and oil. In my view that is the antichrist because he has power over the basic needs of people. People had the need for food and oil (the oil for lamps). This represents (in my view) control over the food and oil in that day).

Rev 6; 7, 8:
7 When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come.”
8 I looked, and behold, an ashen horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death; and Hades was following with him. Authority was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by the wild beasts of the earth.

This is Satan in my view. Jesus said "the thief comes only to steal, kill and destroy". Satan does that. he was cast down to the earth in Rev 12:7-9. This is how Satan has manipulated throughout time. Through war (physicaly and spiritually), which brings death!

The "white horse rider"is the ONLY rider where John doesn't expand on what his mission is after the breaking of it's seal.

When you do a word study on conquer, it allows these meanings:
1) to conquer
a) to carry off the victory, come off victorious
1) of Christ, victorious over all His foes
2) of Christians, that hold fast their faith even unto death against the power of their foes, and temptations and persecutions
3) when one is arraigned or goes to law, to win the case, maintain one's cause

Many look at these seals as judgment...but that is not what they are. These seals represent conditions on the earth.

*The gospel is going out through the church.

*War is a continuous reality.

*The necessities of life (food,oil..etc) gives nations power economically

I think the fact that John doesn't expand on the "white horse rider", says we need to consider what "white" represents. White represents purity of thought, mind, and purpose.

That is why I believe the "white horse" is representative of the "gospel of Christ" through which believers overwhelmingly conquer. I believe it is the Church conquering by the power of the gospel!

These seals also flow neatly with what Christ said to the disciples in the Olivet Discourse.

Make the comparison,,,:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

dana b

Dec 8, 2009
✟11,243.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I would not think so. The passage will not allow such a rendering:
Rev 6:1, 2:
Then I saw when the Lamb broke one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures saying as with a voice of thunder, “Come.”
2 I looked, and behold, a white horse, and he who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.

Think about that. One doesn't conquer with a rainbow! Furthermore God's promise to Noah is "a sign" that He would not again destroy the earth by water. That is all rainbow is to us, a symbol of that promise.

One conquers with weapons, not rainbows. Paul tells us in 2 Corinthians 10:3-6
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh,
4 for the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh, but divinely powerful for the destruction of fortresses.
5 We are destroying speculations and every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God, and we are taking every thought captive to the obedience of Christ,
6 and we are ready to punish all disobedience, whenever your obedience is complete.

This "rider on the white horse" is said to go forth "conquering and to conquer", and he does it by the power of the gospel!

Compare him to the other riders:
Rev 6:3, 4:
3 When He broke the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come.”
4 And another, a red horse, went out; and to him who sat on it, it was granted to take peace from the earth, and that men would slay one another; and a great sword was given to him.
This rider has a distinct mission...to "take peace from the earth".

Rev 6:5, 6
5 When He broke the third seal, I heard the third living creature saying, “Come.” I looked, and behold, a black horse; and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand.
6 And I heard something like a voice in the center of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not damage the oil and the wine.”

This black horse rider has the power over wheat and oil. In my view that is the antichrist because he has power over the basic needs of people. People had the need for food and oil (the oil for lamps). This represents (in my view) control over the food and oil in that day).

Rev 6; 7, 8:
7 When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come.”
8 I looked, and behold, an ashen horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death; and Hades was following with him. Authority was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by the wild beasts of the earth.

This is Satan in my view. Jesus said "the thief comes only to steal, kill and destroy". Satan does that. he was cast down to the earth in Rev 12:7-9. This is how Satan has manipulated throughout time. Through war (physicaly and spiritually), which brings death!

The "white horse rider"is the ONLY rider where John doesn't expand on what his mission is after the breaking of it's seal.

When you do a word study on conquer, it allows these meanings:
1) to conquer
a) to carry off the victory, come off victorious
1) of Christ, victorious over all His foes
2) of Christians, that hold fast their faith even unto death against the power of their foes, and temptations and persecutions
3) when one is arraigned or goes to law, to win the case, maintain one's cause

Many look at these seals as judgment...but that is not what they are. These seals represent conditions on the earth.

*The gospel is going out through the church.

*War is a continuous reality.

*The necessities of life (food,oil..etc) gives nations power economically

I think the fact that John doesn't expand on the "white horse rider", says we need to consider what "white" represents. White represents purity of thought, mind, and purpose.

That is why I believe the "white horse" is representative of the "gospel of Christ" through which believers overwhelmingly conquer. I believe it is the Church conquering by the power of the gospel!

These seals also flow neatly with what Christ said to the disciples in the Olivet Discourse.

Make the comparison,,,:thumbsup:

Thankyou for showing me the comparison with the Olivet discourse. That is quite nice to see how much the Holy Bible is so intertwined. It makes it harder for anyone in history to have changed anything without it being out of context. It seems the Bible is full of these types of correspondences. This one that you showed me makes good sense. Thanks!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.