The white horse of Revelation is the Mahhdi?

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Devarim 11:21
Visit site
✟112,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Poor lonely Daq.

French can find French to speak to, and those who speak Farsi can have their friends, but poor Daq all alone speaking ecstasy has to speak to himself cause he can't find nobody else that speaks it.

Face it Daq, All you got is me, and I'm not fluent, besides, I can't even say, '' shibboleth.''

Although it may appear we are alone from time to time; I know otherwise, for not am I a leader but a follower, and therefore surely not alone. As for shibboleth do you know what shibboley concern in Zecharyah 4:12? Perhaps it has more to do with a supernal language than any literal pronunciation of a single word. Perhaps it is more like a doctrine which flows like water and wine but who has that testimony-doctrine to begin with? And who has the manna from above which the Father has sealed as holy and fit to be consumed? In a certain place it is written: You have loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even your God, has anointed you "shemen-elaion-oil of gladness" among your partners, (and perhaps this may also have to do with what Yochanan sees in Revelation 1:13). So perhaps it is already in you to say it but has yet to have been brought forth from he who works such things in the sons of men? Have you read how Gideon the feller taught the men of Sukkot? He taught them with thorns and briers from the wilderness. And surely you have read how Elisha taught the least of the children of Bethel when they said to him, "Go up, you bald head! Ascend, you bald head!", (when Eliyahu was taken up from off his head). Elisha lightened them up in the Name of the Most High and two she-bears came forth from their woods cleaving forty two births from them. Perhaps it is in like manner with Ephraim? Take him down to the crossing of the Yarden; slay him at the hand of the Immerser who is there: forty two thousand taught to say Shibboleth, (for the coming up from Yarden is a birth into a Land). :D :)

Upvote 0