The Wheels of Justice Grind Slowly

Which prosecutor will be the first to try the Former Guy?

• None - it isn't going to happen

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Special Counsel Jack Smith

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Fulton County DA Fani Willis

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • NY AG Letitia James

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟243,440.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat

Trump says he expects to be arrested Tuesday

Former President Donald Trump said Saturday he expects to be arrested in connection with the investigation by the Manhattan District Attorney next week and called for protests as New York law enforcement prepares for a possible indictment.

In a social media post on Saturday, Trump, referring to himself, said the “leading Republican candidate and former president of the United States will be arrested on Tuesday of next week.”

“Protest, take our nation back,” he wrote.

Some of Trump’s advisers had urged him privately not to call for protests, concerned about the optics of a mass protest in the streets of Manhattan growing out of control or resembling the January 6, 2021, attack on the US Capitol.

--

Spring is sprung, the grass is riz.
I wonder where the Donald is.
IF his supporters follow his "orders"... I'll be anxious to see the inevitable condemnation from everyone who condemned the BLM protests and rightfully call them "rioters" and "criminals." Not holding my breath though. Ya know, J6 and all.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟828,914.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)

Trump says he expects to be arrested Tuesday

In a social media post on Saturday, Trump, referring to himself, said

I wonder if he's reacting to the 'security arrangements' that were being discussed 'hypothetically'.

1679151918890.png

• Informative
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Danthemailman

Jul 18, 2017
Midwest
✟304,837.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This could get ugly! The left will stop at nothing in order to keep Trump from running for President again. I imagine the left is also hoping to bait Trump supporters into J6 part two.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230318_081649_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230318_081649_Chrome.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 8
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟828,914.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
I imagine the left is also hoping to bait Trump supporters into J6 part two.

That's some imagination you have. So far in this thread, sane people have been deploring Trump baiting his own supporters to 'protest' and 'take our nation back'.

Upvote 0

Danthemailman

Jul 18, 2017
Midwest
✟304,837.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Danthemailman

Jul 18, 2017
Midwest
✟304,837.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's some imagination you have. So far in this thread, sane people have been deploring Trump baiting his own supporters to 'protest' and 'take our nation back'.
It doesn't take much of an imagination to figure out that the Biden administration regime is destroying America! I'm so sick of hearing about Trump that I could throw up! He gets blamed for everything. Trump is the least of America's worries. We have record high inflation across America, along with disturbing high crime rates, sexual perversion being taught to our children and a wide open border with a continued illegal immigration invasion with devastating results from fentanyl deaths and human trafficking. I have never in my entire life seen America so full of hate and division! If you want to see these despicable problems continue until America is finally destroyed, then keep voting Democrat. People on the right are fed up with all this garbage from the left and I mean FED UP!!!! :mad:

• Winner
Reactions: I's2C
Upvote 0

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟245,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
So in one breath Trump says the biggest threat to the US is people who hate the country, and in another breath (post #23) he makes it clear that he hates the country. He considers the US to be third world and dying.

I would certainly say that Trump is a threat to the US, but so far I haven't seen anything that would get him locked behind bars yet. He'll be facing multiple indictments, but that doesn't necessarily imply stiff penalties even if he's convicted.

We'll see if he can manage to incite some riots on the way to court. I tend to doubt they'd amount to much, but you never know.

Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,013.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It doesn't take much of an imagination to figure out that the Biden administration regime is destroying America! I'm so sick of hearing about Trump that I could throw up! He gets blamed for everything. Trump is the least of America's worries. We have record high inflation across America, along with disturbing high crime rates, sexual perversion being taught to our children and a wide open border with a continued illegal immigration invasion with devastating results from fentanyl deaths and human trafficking. I have never in my entire life seen America so full of hate and division! If you want to see these despicable problems continue until America is finally destroyed, then keep voting Democrat. People on the right are fed up with all this garbage from the left and I mean FED UP!!!! :mad:
Off topic. The subject of this thread is Donald Trump and the prosecutors.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Danthemailman

Jul 18, 2017
Midwest
✟304,837.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Off topic. The subject of this thread is Donald Trump and the prosecutors.
Off topic perhaps, but still relevant, yet point taken. I feel much better after I vented. Okay, back to the topic.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟142,104.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
  • Agree
Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟557,370.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That was a lovely string of trite platitudes and quips, but they don't change the fact that there is witch hunt with Donald. He's a serial criminal.

That truth might hurt, but it is the truth.

As for myself, I'm not worried because I don't put myself into a position to obstruct justice, engage in tax fraud, launder Russian money, steal documents, try to send fake electors, ask Secretaries of State to just find me 11,700 votes or foment insurrection. I'm not worried at all.
Many wise people do not place themselves in the position of deciding other people are guilty of a crime before they have received a fair trial. We call them Americans, they believe people are innocent until PROVEN guilty.

Upvote 0