The weirdest things happen now

K2K

Jul 21, 2010
✟50,646.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I spent the first 40 years of my life as what I considered to be the average guy. Nothing all that strange ever happened in my life. Then He came into my life about 20 years ago, then the weirdest things began happening around me. At first it was primarily dreams, vision, and premonitions. Yet not long after I figured out that I could hear from Him regularly and things got even stranger.

It was mostly spiritual, which was just strange to me anyway, but other things too. It was way too much to really cover here. But have you even gone to bed, close your eyes and see like a bright light above you? Or like when I went to open by store on Father's day and a homeless man is sitting right in front of it and he comes in asks if I have a picture of my kids then pulls out a big sheet of drawing paper and a charcoal pencil and proceed to draw and give me a big fantastic looking drawing of my kids. That homeless man was a fantastic artist, but where did he come from. I had only once had another homeless person around the front of my store when I opened it and that person was crashed out in the corner down a bit.

Now I know it is the Lord doing things in my life, but it got so bazar soo often that one day I finally asked Him to curb it down a bit which He did, but it still happens. Coincidences and spiritually weird things just seem to happen we I got to know Him.

hopego

Jan 16, 2020
seaton
✟882.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
In the Bible it talks about Your young men will see visions, and your old men will dream dreams. ... Your sons and daughters will speak what God has revealed.
Perhaps in light of this that God is speaking to you through all these 'weird' things but talk about it with others and the elders check it out with them, weirder things has happened that God directing his channel on you! Jungian psychotherapy is really interested in our dreams and helped a friend of mine to reunite her journey back to God. Its interesting to me what Carl Jung says about dreams and what it reveals about us and our relationship to God. Remember that God has a purpose and plan for your life and wants you to have the best life possible so pick out the positives in your dreams that is from God and let the rest drift away with your sleep.

Upvote 0

Jude1:3Contendforthefaith

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I spent the first 40 years of my life as what I considered to be the average guy. Nothing all that strange ever happened in my life. Then He came into my life about 20 years ago, then the weirdest things began happening around me. At first it was primarily dreams, vision, and premonitions. Yet not long after I figured out that I could hear from Him regularly and things got even stranger.

It was mostly spiritual, which was just strange to me anyway, but other things too. It was way too much to really cover here. But have you even gone to bed, close your eyes and see like a bright light above you? Or like when I went to open by store on Father's day and a homeless man is sitting right in front of it and he comes in asks if I have a picture of my kids then pulls out a big sheet of drawing paper and a charcoal pencil and proceed to draw and give me a big fantastic looking drawing of my kids. That homeless man was a fantastic artist, but where did he come from. I had only once had another homeless person around the front of my store when I opened it and that person was crashed out in the corner down a bit.

Now I know it is the Lord doing things in my life, but it got so bazar soo often that one day I finally asked Him to curb it down a bit which He did, but it still happens. Coincidences and spiritually weird things just seem to happen we I got to know Him.

Welcome to the club.

It's been happening for me about 4 years.

Upvote 0

splish- splash

Team- Early Interventions
Dec 2, 2019
✟225,571.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Same here... I could go on all day and night about it as I've had many unusually pleasant experiences in the past and still do from time to time. Strangely, it took me a while to believe that, God could actually reveal Himself to me.. I can safely say, I lived in denial when I first came to the Lord.

Last edited:
Reactions: K2K
Upvote 0

K2K

Jul 21, 2010
✟50,646.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Same here... I could go on all day and night about it as I've had many unusually pleasant experiences in the past and still do from time to time. Strangely, it took me a while to believe that, God could actually reveal Himself to me.. I can safely say, I lived in denial when I first came to the Lord.
:amen:

Yeah - it was hard for me to really believe it was all happening when He came into my life. I didn't really go to church, except my parents had taken me, but from what I had heard I would never have guessed it could be like it was when He came into my life.

I think one of the things that kind of confused me was Him getting me up on the middle of the night to talk to me and do things. It just never occurred to me that He would do that. He gave me the gift of tongues in the middle of the night. He would have me pray for people in the middle of the night. When there was something really important it seemed like He would get me up in the middle of the night to talk to me about. And sometimes He would wake me to tell me something that didn't seem important at all.

One morning, about 4 am, He got me up and asked me to go in the other room to a recliner chair so He could talk to me. "So I went and sat down to listen and He tells me "Karl, a mite is an animal that gets under the skin to get at the blood."

So I sat there tired trying to figure out what He was talking about. I was thinking 'You got me up to tell me that?' Finally I ask Him "What does that mean?" So He answered, "Karl, there is might in the blood but I want a closer relationship than that."

Ok - I got it. We sometime look for the power in the blood of Jesus but what He really wants is a close personal relationship with us.--- but did He have to wake me up in the middle of the night to tell me that?

Upvote 0

Grace2022

Jun 9, 2017
Worcestershire.
✟92,922.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship

Hi
Yes indeed. There is now meaning to 'coincidences'. Christ places people in your life and places you in people's lives for reasons. All will be opportunities to do His work. I have been amazed once i realised.

Upvote 0

splish- splash

Team- Early Interventions
Dec 2, 2019
✟225,571.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
:amen:

Yeah - it was hard for me to really believe it was all happening when He came into my life. I didn't really go to church, except my parents had taken me, but from what I had heard I would never have guessed it could be like it was when He came into my life.

I think one of the things that kind of confused me was Him getting me up on the middle of the night to talk to me and do things. It just never occurred to me that He would do that. He gave me the gift of tongues in the middle of the night. He would have me pray for people in the middle of the night. When there was something really important it seemed like He would get me up in the middle of the night to talk to me about. And sometimes He would wake me to tell me something that didn't seem important at all.

One morning, about 4 am, He got me up and asked me to go in the other room to a recliner chair so He could talk to me. "So I went and sat down to listen and He tells me "Karl, a mite is an animal that gets under the skin to get at the blood."

So I sat there tired trying to figure out what He was talking about. I was thinking 'You got me up to tell me that?' Finally I ask Him "What does that mean?" So He answered, "Karl, there is might in the blood but I want a closer relationship than that."

Ok - I got it. We sometime look for the power in the blood of Jesus but what He really wants is a close personal relationship with us.--- but did He have to wake me up in the middle of the night to tell me that?

:tearsofjoy: That's our God alright.. He does as He pleases with the powers of Heaven and all the inhabitants of the earth, He regards as nothing. The verse can be found in Daniel chapter 4. I might have got the verse mixed up a little but it does say something along those lines.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

K2K

Jul 21, 2010
✟50,646.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi
Yes indeed. There is now meaning to 'coincidences'. Christ places people in your life and places you in people's lives for reasons. All will be opportunities to do His work. I have been amazed once i realised.

YES - I don't believe in 'coincidences' anymore. I could have never guess how He is involved in the little things in our lives. I have been around Him 20 years now and my best guess from dealing with Him is that He is involved in the details far more than I can imagine.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

K2K

Jul 21, 2010
✟50,646.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God is spirit! He is not the only spirit, but He is God. Specifically I am talking about God the Son, Jesus Christ because it is the Father's will that we listen to Him. The Father specifically said of Him, "This is My beloved Son with whom I am well-pleased; Listen to Him." And Jesus specifically said that all things the Father has are His, which would include the words of God, which the Spirit of God takes and communicates to our spirit, like a living telephone line. Of the Spirit it is written that He does not speak on His own initiative but as He hears He speaks.

So we can pick up dreams, visions, feelings, and specific words through God's Holy Spirit to our spirit from the Son. Yet it is also important to remember that God is not the only spirit out there. So what should you do if you get dreams, visions, and spiritual words? Paul explained that he took all thoughts captive to Jesus Christ.

My friends - if you get dreams, visions, words, feelings, and/or any others thoughts coming through to you spirit do what the Father said! Ask Jesus Christ what is going on and "Listen to Him"!!!!

Usually the first thing I ask, (and I like to ask about the dreams, visions, and such, because I do believe He is always with me), is "Was that from You Lord?" Then would you want to know what purpose He might have for it. Maybe they were from the devil? Maybe it was from angels that serve Him? Maybe the devil started something and the Lord then followed up on something.

What amazes me is that I often hear from Christians (who supposedly believe in Jesus Christ) tell me about dreams of visions but show know sign of ever seeking their Lord for answers and understanding about what was going on. How can that be? Do they not know that He said He would never leave them?

Look - I understand that even after I seek Him and listen to what He says I may not and probably won't understand exactly what is going on. Still, we have an ability and indeed and order from the Father to listen to Jesus Christ. We are told to seek Him. Even Saul on the road asked "Who are you Lord?", and Mary asked "How can that be" - yet so many times I ask the people who got dreams they felt were from God what He told them about those dreams and they never show any signs of seeking Him by faith for more information.

Yes - God is strange! Yet I often think that strangeness is partially intentional on His part!!

The disciples asked Jesus why He spoke to the people in parables and He told them because with theirs ears they didn't hear and with their eyes they didn't see.

If we are not seeking Him then wouldn't it be wise to give us something strange in hopes of getting our attention???

Could it be that He would give someone a really weird dream of vision because they were not looking to Him in the normal things in their lives?? He was with you in those time also!

There are certainly other reason that He is strange to us. He is too smart for us. He is too aware for us. He looks at things from a different view point that we do. He is effecting change in us.... Still He might do something strange just to try and get the attention of a people who with their ears they don't hear and with their eyes they don't see..

Upvote 0