The Way of the Master and Other Evangelism Videos

Gazelle

JESUS Lover of My Soul. JESUS I Will Never Let Go!
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2004
On My Pink Cloud Looking Down!!!
✟551,714.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Private
Grace and peace to you in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ! This thread is in conjunction with my evangelism and discipleship training group. If there is a evangelism video you would like to post, please feel free to. I ask that there be no arguing or debating over the videos posted. If you wish to comment on a video, please do so respectfully. If you have any questions about my group, please send me a PM.

:wave:

Upvote 0
A

Alive4Evermore

My husband is doing the Way of the Master study & has purchased some unique evangilizing tools.. :thumbsup:

You are more than welcome to join my evangelism and discipleship training group. The link is in my signature. Your husband is also welcome to join. His input would be a great asset to the group. The group is not even a week old yet. We are just getting started. I would appreciate his help and yours. I just ordered the School of Biblical Evangelism from Amazon.com. I can't wait until it comes in. I own the Way of the Master book. And I'm considering ordering the Evidence Bible. Thank you for responding here. God bless you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.