Visit site
✟727,030.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
The great missing ingredient in most teaching is that Lord Jesus is the Life. It's not only that He makes us alive so we can go to heaven, He is the actual life dwelling inside the born again believer. When people see this wonderful truth, they are immediately transformed.

• Agree
Reactions: Mr. M
Upvote 0

Mr. M

Mar 9, 2020
Prescott, Az
✟36,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
The great missing ingredient in most teaching is that Lord Jesus is the Life. It's not only that He makes us alive so we can go to heaven, He is the actual life dwelling inside the born again believer. When people see this wonderful truth, they are immediately transformed.
John 10:10. The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,030.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
John 10:10. The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.
One of the key verses in my life. Many Christians misunderstand. They confuse "life" with lifestyle. Not so. It is life that is not created, that is new (to us) and the life that Adam should have chosen in Eden.

Upvote 0