Florida Panhandle
✟739,517.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
So, I really enjoyed both the videos you linked from Mr. Nottingham. Thank you for that Glaucus. I'd be interested to know how these videos, and his thinking pair up with Orthodox teaching.

Edit: Specifically with the Early Church Fathers, and Orthodoxy as a whole. I'm not saying his teaching is incorrect, as I'm nowhere qualified to make that sort of judgement. I'm curious if he's in line with Orthodoxy in what he says in these videos.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Glaucus
Upvote 0

Glaucus

The Lay Monk
Nov 25, 2017
The Water
✟45,885.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So, I really enjoyed both the videos you linked from Mr. Nottingham. Thank you for that Glaucus. I'd be interested to know how these videos, and his thinking pair up with Orthodox teaching.

Edit: Specifically with the Early Church Fathers, and Orthodoxy as a whole. I'm not saying his teaching is incorrect, as I'm nowhere qualified to make that sort of judgement. I'm curious if he's in line with Orthodoxy in what he says in these videos.
He's Orthodox these days, and made those videos as an Orthodox Christian. He's a bright man who has done a lot of studying and searching. I didn't find anything objectionable, but I'm not exactly qualified in the intricacies either. I can say that I have been giving it my best effort to put these teachings into practice, and it has been nothing but good.

Reactions: Phronema
Upvote 0

ttcmacro

Dec 26, 2016
United States
✟25,870.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
He's Orthodox these days, and made those videos as an Orthodox Christian. He's a bright man who has done a lot of studying and searching. I didn't find anything objectionable, but I'm not exactly qualified in the intricacies either. I can say that I have been giving it my best effort to put these teachings into practice, and it has been nothing but good.

I didn't notice anything that was objectionable either. I quite like Mr. Nottingham's videos.

Upvote 0