The Walkabout Bus! All Aboard! Touring Australia!

Sploge

Contributor
Sep 21, 2005
Melbourne, Australia!
✟6,952.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
sorry flat tyre is why we couldnt get going..

rigth we are headed to..

first sop.. some where cold. so we'll be goign to Tassy!!! all abored no half in half out cos your'll get stuck in the door. dont want that now... i mean look @ what happened to the last person......

Xactly you cant see them...

Reactions: GaelSong
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lil'_Miss_Princess_Aimz

Sep 20, 2005
sydney,australia
Visit site
✟30,226.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hey Belinda, got your arsenal ready? Y'know, frozen peas, peanuts, things ya can throw! Things ya can eat?

*opens wide her mouth an waits for the food*

so.. whose got some good music or a movie 2 put on??

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
B

Bevlina

Our Bus has EVERYTHING!! OK, like before we all leave from the Pollies Palace at Canberra and from there ... who knows where we'll tour! Might have a look around Canberra first huh? The Rotary Clothes Line is on the top of the bus as before Neens!
Washing machine is built into the side of the bus. We got the lot we have! Put up the streamers and ballons on the Top and I'll Switch her sign onto CF Touring! Then, Off we go!!!

Upvote 0

Sploge

Contributor
Sep 21, 2005
Melbourne, Australia!
✟6,952.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Bevlina said:

Our Bus has EVERYTHING!! OK, like before we all leave from the Pollies Palace at Canberra and from there ... who knows where we'll tour! Might have a look around Canberra first huh? The Rotary Clothes Line is on the top of the bus as before Neens!
Washing machine is built into the side of the bus. We got the lot we have! Put up the streamers and ballons on the Top and I'll Switch her sign onto CF Touring! Then, Off we go!!!
hey Bev...

there is a distraction to the Driver in the mirror. i'm going to have to move the driving seat up the back aswell. he eh he!!!!

so yeah i'll be a back seat driver. LOL

ok then here we go to tour Canberra... lol

Upvote 0