✟37,027.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
John 17:
He said: Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, so the Son may glorify You.
2 Even as You gave Him authority over all flesh, so may He give eternal life to all
those You have given Him.

3 And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Yeshua
the Messiah, the One You sent.

How do we come to know God and obtain this eternal life?
The ones we know; we recognize their voice.

John 10:4. The shepherd calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
When he has brought out all his own, he goes ahead of them; and the sheep
follow him because they know His voice.

Whether we are listening to the spoken Word or studying devotionals, praising God
or meditating in His presence, the one goal remains constant: to know His voice.
One of the earliest ways that the priesthood referred to the Lord was “The Voice.”

Numbers 7:89 JPS Tanakh And when Moses went into the tent of meeting that He might speak with him, then he heard the Voice speaking unto him from above the ark-cover that
was upon the ark of the testimony, from between the two cherubim; and He spoke unto him.

The point of this is that we can listen to the Word of God being read aloud or preached,
and hear the voice of the Spirit as a life giving word from what is being spoken if we abide
in the Spirit. Haven’t you ever had the Lord drop something into your spirit while listening
to anointed preaching?

Titus 1:3 He has made manifest His Word through preaching.

1 Corinthians 1:21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not
know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those
who believe.

Romans 10:
How then shall they call on the One in whom they have not trusted? And how shall they trust in the One they have not heard of? And how shall they hear without someone proclaiming?
15 And how shall they proclaim unless they are sent? As it is written, “How beautiful are the feet of those who proclaim good news of good things!”

This is why the message must not deviate from what was presented by the first apostles.
John 16:
But I tell you the truth, it is to your advantage that I go away. For if I do not go away,
the Helper will not come to you; but if I go, I will send Him to you.

8 When He comes, He will convict the world about sin, righteousness, and judgment.

It is always the work of the Holy Spirit to convict someone to repentance.
John 6:63. It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh is of no benefit. The words I have
spoken to you are Spirit and are life.

This is why Paul said:
1 Corinthians 2:
When I came to you, brothers and sisters, I did not come with excellence of speech
or wisdom, proclaiming to you the mystery of God.
2 For I determined not to know about anything among you except Yeshua the Messiah
and Him crucified.
3 I was with you in weakness and in fear and in much trembling.
4 My speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 so that your faith would not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.

The Message of the Messiah must register to the listener through the Voice of
the Spirit,
not our own.
John 6:63 It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh is of no benefit. The words
I have spoken to you are Spirit and are life.

In this knowledge of God is the continual blessing.
Revelation 1:3 Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy,
and keep those things which are written in it; for the time is near.

John 3:29 He who has the bride is the bridegroom; but the friend of the bridegroom,
who stands and hears him, rejoices greatly because of the bridegroom’s voice.
Therefore this joy of mine is fulfilled.