Visit site
✟335,689.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I was reading some of the forums this morning and I came to a realization of the division of the body of Christ, one that can probably still be defined as the visible church and the invisible church.

The defining words presented were “I’m the king in my castle” while I wondered about what Jesus would think of that. First to mind was that He would object to Lording over others, which is what kingship is. Second to mind was that kingship was never a part of the Father’s plan but was the people’s choice so they could be like the other nations.

The other nations had been handed over to the Holy Ones to rule in Genesis 11 while God focused on His small portion in Genesis 12 which became His people Israel. Psalms has many indictments of the wrongs done by the rulers of those nations no longer with God.

Kingship became the testament newly given to Hebrews Order of Melchezedec where the original plan of a kingdom of priests combined with the people’s choice for a human king to rule over them became a reality of truth in Jesus Christ. Kingship was made whole with the priesthood, bringing law and prophet together in Christ alone. The seventy representatives of Moses, Gideon and disciples in retrospect completing the pattern of His own followers.

So what I see happening between the visible and the invisible church is that divide; the divide between those who wish to be kings now and those who know what the bible says about it and have chosen to remain closest to God’s original plan.

Then began the thoughts on what God was doing by giving the law in the first place. It was for the immature until they reached the age of maturity. The age of maturity is what Christ brought to us. Before it was the Jew that was God’s family, Gentiles not. The two becoming one is fulfilled in kingship / priesthood / prophet fully represented.

The Holy One’s gave the law to Moses but Jesus fulfilled the law so He alone leads those who are consecrated to His original plan of Numbers 6:2. From Numbers 6:2 the progression is to those of the incorruptible seed seen in the new creation which is neither Jew/Gentile/ male/female/slave/free.

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟335,689.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The visible church is the organization of the organism which is the body, the outward show of individual participation, you are quite right, but does not account for the voiceless majority, which is in transition. That scenario can be played out in the co-operation of any median. Democracy especially but I consider spirituality to be a theocracy.

The invisible church are those known to Him, who know Him and react to Him, and not to the those who know not what they worship/who or what they believe.

The subject matter of the OP is:

1. while God focused on His small portion in Genesis 12 which became His people Israel. Psalms has many indictments of the wrongs done by the rulers of those nations no longer with God.

2. Kingship became the testament newly given to Hebrews Order of Melchezedec where the original plan of a kingdom of priests combined with the people’s choice for a human king to rule over them became a reality of truth in Jesus Christ. Kingship was made whole with the priesthood, bringing law and prophet together in Christ alone. The seventy representatives of Moses, Gideon and disciples in retrospect completing the pattern of His own followers.

3. It was for the immature until they reached the age of maturity. The age of maturity is what Christ brought to us. Before it was the Jew that was God’s family, Gentiles not. The two becoming one is fulfilled in kingship / priesthood / prophet fully represented.

4. The Holy One’s gave the law to Moses but Jesus fulfilled the law so He alone leads those who are consecrated to His original plan of Numbers 6:2. From Numbers 6:2 the progression is to those of the incorruptible seed seen in the new creation which is neither Jew/Gentile/ male/female/slave/free.

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟335,689.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ye shall no longer call me master but shall call me husband. The mastering of the world was complete in the golden age of Babylon, referred to as the king of kings. Lose of mastery came in stages with finally iron attempting to mix with clay.

The King of kings and the Lord of lords came forth as the redeemer and shepherd of the soul, a solid rock to build on, who's strength crushes the many into dust and makes one of His own.

God used one woman Tamar to bring in the scarlet thread in the line of Judah,
one woman Hannah to inagurate the Nazarite,
one woman Ruth to reconcile kinship,
one woman Mary to produce the promise in human form.

and one woman Priscila to give the high priestly interpretation.

Edit to add another aspect:

Considering that the original biblical use of the word Rahab is used to define negative forces (Job has a few references too)

Rahab is a poetical name for Egypt. It might have Egyptian origins that were accommodated to the Hebrew language. However, there is nothing revealing in the Coptic language.[2]
I mention Rahab (Egypt)[3] and Babel to those knowing Me, Lo, Philistia, and Tyre, with Cush! This [one] was born there. (Psalm 87:4)YLT
Thou [Jehovah] art ruler over the pride of the sea, In the lifting up of its billows, Thou dost restrain them. Thou hast bruised Rahab (Egypt),[3] as one wounded. With the arm of Thy strength, Thou hast scattered Thine enemies. (Psalm 89:8–10)YLT
Awake, awake, put on strength, O arm of Jehovah, Awake, as [in] days of old, generations of the ages, Art not Thou it that is hewing down Rahab (Egypt),[3] Piercing a dragon! (Isaiah 51:9)YLT​

so is indicative of a person who has been brought out of Egypt, and in the case of the ‘innkeeper’ - (which is all that can be defined from the text) -Rahab, as one who has obtained admittance to the promised land.

“She survived, and her family with her” is also mentioned about the jailer who cooperated with Paul, and as such is recorded as a component of faith in Hebrews 11.

Lawful to the society one is in is often lawlessness to God.

Another note:

Josh 2:18
Behold, when we come into the land, thou shalt bind this line of scarlet thread in the window which thou didst let us down by: and thou shalt bring thy father, and thy mother, and thy brethren, and all thy father's household, home unto thee. 22 And she said, According unto your words, so be it. And she sent them away, and they departed: and she bound the scarlet line in the window.​

Whatever God’s reasoning is/was there is no doubt that the scarlet thread was woven into the wilderness tabernacle along with the blue and purple. Exodus 39
My guess is the inclusion of Gentiles.

And of the blue, and purple, and scarlet, they made cloths of service, to do service in the holy place, and made the holy garments for Aaron; as the LORD commanded Moses....​

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟335,689.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Matthew 26:64
Jesus said to him, “You have said so. But I tell you,
From now on you will see the Son of Man
seated at the right hand of Power
and coming on the clouds of heaven.”

Daniel 7:13-14
13 As I watched in the night visions,
I saw one like a human being
coming with the clouds of heaven.
And he came to the Ancient One
and was presented before him.
14 To him was given dominion
and glory and kingship,
that all peoples, nations, and languages
should serve him.
His dominion is an everlasting dominion
that shall not pass away,
and his kingship is one
that shall never be destroyed.

(The above scripture stopped me in my tracks when I realized that is the defining reason why my Christ was put to death) (to see is to believe)

At the Incarnation of Jesus, He laid aside His majesty to take on the form of a servant. The Son is always the manifestation of the Father. Whatever the form in the past, it's certain He was the Word, the Speech, the method of communication of the Eternal God.

For the redemption of mankind He has laid aside that form and taken on the form of a servant. The new form still manifests the same God, the form that mankind may look upon and thru the process of time come to know the Eternal God.

He is the Divine Expression , just as the Holy Spirit expresses the Divine consciousness. Thru these methods the limitlessness of God is brought into the range of the limited of mankind.

The Son brought the Father into sight at the incarnation. And following His death and resurrection the Spirit brings hearing to the consciousness.

The incarnation is a revelation - to mankind - of mankind and also as to the Divine intention. A revelation of God, for the perfect man (Jesus) is the image of God.

We find in Jesus God's revealed intention as to the purpose of every human being; - having a mind of royal and loyal love expressed in the activity of self-emptying service as the expression of loyalty.

In His example we can find His affectionate joy in the joys of His people, and sorrows in the midst of their sorrows.

This truth, too large for perfect comprehension, is yet recognized as the lines from the unique Personality of Jesus pointing into immensity. IOW Thru the man Jesus, mankind has found God.

Jesus of Nazareth is perfect in His humanity. That humanity is the cornerstone and if all it's lines are carried forth the whole fact will be included. Therefore it’s our duty and reasonable service to have the mind of Christ. The mind of Christ is submission to the dominion of Love yet reigning in the Power of Love.

Altho the light of the world has come into the world as the Expression of God bringing into view the true image of God, mankind doesn’t always see it because they have been blinded by the fall. In seeing they see not, hearing they hear not because the Consciousness of God has not reached their ears.

Something must be done to quicken the intelligence, to open the eye. That the Incarnation doesn't do. But it does provide the clear view of God for those who have a quickened intelligence. For them, the mortal has put on immortality. They have seen the Divine self-revelation contained within the Incarnation.

How? .... Reconciliation.

When mankind, thru the mystery of the atonement, is reconciled, and the miracle of regeneration is completed, then, in the Vision of God granted in Christ, will mankind be completely reconciled in intelligence, emotion and in their will.

The Incarnation has made the provision for the reconciliation of the whole man. But into this reconciliation man will only pass as he becomes reconciled to the death of Jesus Christ.

Worth repeating …. the purpose of every human being; - having a mind of royal and loyal love expressed in the activity of self-emptying service as the expression of loyalty.

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟335,689.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I moved these 2 posts of mine here, just to prove a point (imo) that needs to be made and the process used to form the opinion … and so as not to have to be constantly defending my position in Christ as a legitimate thang. (would rather be at rest as much as possible)
The ‘conviction’ of the ‘law of the Spirit’, against which there is no law, as outlined by the” fruit of the Spirit”, and knowing by one’s actions “the spirit by which we are working from,” speaks to us. Revelation (or sometimes conviction of the conscience) occurs first to the human spirit from the Holy Spirit. The human spirit ‘knows’ what previously was not a conviction to the truth revealed. One’s action towards God’s action (or rather re-action) is within the fruit of the spirit, as the required response, is obedience to God. Within that is the mind of Christ, and is cooperation with God.

That is the response of intuition/conscience with communion with God. The second response that is not vertical but horizontal (visualizing the cross) is that of formulating one’s thoughts to express the revelation to others. That is the process of becoming a servant to others in a sharing manner. Knowing, in that sense, is converted to knowledge that can be shared.

And that, love of God and neighbor, is where true freedom or liberty lies.
It doesn’t say women are saved by having children, it says women are saved
through childbirth.

Since my opinion is that Paul placed himself in the role of the Heavenly Father to formulate his revelation of Christ and the church as His bride to Himself as Husband, I believe that to be about spiritual fruitfulness compared to spiritual barrenness. The Father would have that we all bear spiritual children for Him. Not to do so would imply deadness, lack of usefulness to God’s plan. Paul detailed that to include himself by referring to his own spiritual children.

Last edited:
Upvote 0