The virus is a big threat

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
Organs? The majority of protesters have white organs and they are female in nature. Who was killing those white millennial SJWs based upon the color of their organs?
Why didn't Black Lives Matter protests spread COVID-19 ...
nationalpost.com › news › why-didnt-black-lives-matte...

Jun 25, 2020 - Why didn't Black Lives Matter protests spread COVID-19? Because everyone else stayed home, study suggests. The net effect was that, on ...

Research Determines Protests Did Not Cause Spike In ...
www.forbes.com › sites › tommybeer › 2020/07/01 › r...

Jul 1, 2020 - The study's conclusions are supported by Covid-19 testing data in many of the ... Little evidence that protests spread coronavirus in US (AP).

Black Lives Matter Protests Didn't Contribute to the COVID-19 ...
www.healthline.com › health-news › black-lives-matter...

Jul 8, 2020 - If there wasn't an outcry about the spread of the novel coronavirus during the ... Weren't the protests a potential “super spreader” of COVID-19?

Why protests aren't as dangerous for spreading coronavirus ...
www.theguardian.com › commentisfree › jun › anti-rac...

Jun 18, 2020 - Anti-racism demonstrations are the perfect scapegoat for a rise in Covid-19 cases, but science suggests their risks can be mitigated, says ...

Daily chart - Black Lives Matter protests did not cause an ...
www.economist.com › graphic-detail › 2020/06/30 › bl...

Jun 30, 2020 - SARS-CoV-2, the virus which causes covid-19, is spread through droplets of moisture produced when an infected person speaks, coughs or ...

Experts see little evidence that protests spread coronavirus ...
www.latimes.com › science › story › experts-see-little-e...

Jul 1, 2020 - “And I would say 50% of those at the protests were wearing a face mask.” ScienceWorld & NationCOVID-19 Pandemic.

**************************************************************************************************************
Strangely enough, there hasn't been medical evidence to link the protests with a dramatic increase in COVID-19!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ACandleInthe Shadows

Mar 28, 2020
Seattle
✟21,833.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Why didn't Black Lives Matter protests spread COVID-19 ...
nationalpost.com › news › why-didnt-black-lives-matte...

Jun 25, 2020 - Why didn't Black Lives Matter protests spread COVID-19? Because everyone else stayed home, study suggests. The net effect was that, on ...

Research Determines Protests Did Not Cause Spike In ...
www.forbes.com › sites › tommybeer › 2020/07/01 › r...

Jul 1, 2020 - The study's conclusions are supported by Covid-19 testing data in many of the ... Little evidence that protests spread coronavirus in US (AP).

Black Lives Matter Protests Didn't Contribute to the COVID-19 ...
www.healthline.com › health-news › black-lives-matter...

Jul 8, 2020 - If there wasn't an outcry about the spread of the novel coronavirus during the ... Weren't the protests a potential “super spreader” of COVID-19?

Why protests aren't as dangerous for spreading coronavirus ...
www.theguardian.com › commentisfree › jun › anti-rac...

Jun 18, 2020 - Anti-racism demonstrations are the perfect scapegoat for a rise in Covid-19 cases, but science suggests their risks can be mitigated, says ...

Daily chart - Black Lives Matter protests did not cause an ...
www.economist.com › graphic-detail › 2020/06/30 › bl...

Jun 30, 2020 - SARS-CoV-2, the virus which causes covid-19, is spread through droplets of moisture produced when an infected person speaks, coughs or ...

Experts see little evidence that protests spread coronavirus ...
www.latimes.com › science › story › experts-see-little-e...

Jul 1, 2020 - “And I would say 50% of those at the protests were wearing a face mask.” ScienceWorld & NationCOVID-19 Pandemic.

**************************************************************************************************************
Strangely enough, there hasn't been medical evidence to link the protests with a dramatic increase in COVID-19!

It seems so strange when for months, we are told that even seeing just one person will dramatically increase the risk of the virus. The concern that the anti-lockdown protestors will spread the virus. And now, with the BLM protests, the media says there is no risk.

I'm sorry. I don't buy it. I've never reached this point in my life where I had so little trust in the media before. But I really can't trust a thing they say anymore.

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
First, they've forgotten what they're "protesting" about.

You’ve spoken to them?

Second, if they're going to be getting together and be close together with many of them not wearing a mask, the virus isn't going to care what they're "protesting" about. Covid 19 is an equal opportunity infector, and won't discriminate--even if they do.

What’s your point here?

• Useful
Reactions: RaymondG
Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You're a troll. Go away!

But who will guard the bridge?

I find that many people have a skewed perspective on both of the issues in the post I was responding to, often based on the feelings before facts nature of the TV news over there.

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Maybe those with White organs, cared about the plight of other even when they did not share the same plight or have any reason to care. Maybe there are some who would risk their lives to help save others. It is not that unheard of. There was one, long ago, who left heaven to go down to hell even though many would deem the saved, unworthy of that sacrifice.

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."

Is it easy to help your own family....to give when people are watching.... but to help one you down even know...as great risk to yourself, with little reward? How can we say anything negative about someone who would do this?

How do organs enter into that?

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How do organs enter into that?
There are two threats for those with darker organs, and one for those with the lighter organ. For those with the darker organ...the threat being protested against, is more likely to kill them than the threat that only affects the lighter organ....

Therefore it is understandable that people would care about the greater threat to themselves.....when speaking of the those who may not know God.....of course those of us who know God, think of others before themselves and would understand both sides and condemn neither.

Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
It seems so strange when for months, we are told that even seeing just one person will dramatically increase the risk of the virus. The concern that the anti-lockdown protestors will spread the virus. And now, with the BLM protests, the media says there is no risk.

I'm sorry. I don't buy it. I've never reached this point in my life where I had so little trust in the media before. But I really can't trust a thing they say anymore.
"ACandleInthe Shadows" is always free to provide all the studies that support his/her position - unfortunately assertions based on facts is not a conservative strong-point!

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟652,047.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
They are protesting because they were being killed because of the color of one of their organs before the virus started killing everyone no matter the color of that same organ. It is only expected that most would deem more important, the thing that is most likely to kill them....based on the color of their own organs.

That's a false narrative that's already been debunked many times. Even the rioters have forgotten what they are there for. Burning down businesses (even ones own and run by blacks and immigrants who even have BLM signs in their windows to appease the rioters) and even ignoring the dozen black people killed just in Chicago each and every week is an indication that they themselves don't even know what matters, whether it be black lives, or life in general.

But not God's people....we see passed flesh and can empathize with all sides...as though we, ourselves were saved by grace, and not by any works of our own, lest we should boast.

The rioters are obviously not God's people then, are they? Skin color is the only thing they care about. Their offense at the term "All lives matter" is just one indication of that.

• Winner
Reactions: RushMAN
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟652,047.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Maybe those with White organs, cared about the plight of other even when they did not share the same plight or have any reason to care. Maybe there are some who would risk their lives to help save others. It is not that unheard of. There was one, long ago, who left heaven to go down to hell even though many would deem the saved, unworthy of that sacrifice.

Or maybe they enjoy the fact that they can join in on the fun of looting and burning businesses and get some free stuff out of it, all while being considered "woke". But if you want to know for sure, why don't you ask some of those rioters and anarchists if they believe in Christ as their savior. Ask the ones who chant about death to cops. Or just know them by their fruits if you prefer.

• Winner
Reactions: RushMAN
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's a false narrative that's already been debunked many times. Even the rioters have forgotten what they are there for. Burning down businesses (even ones own and run by blacks and immigrants who even have BLM signs in their windows to appease the rioters) and even ignoring the dozen black people killed just in Chicago each and every week is an indication that they themselves don't even know what matters, whether it be black lives, or life in general.

The argument that, if one fights to cure cancer, they do not care about the ones dying of heart disease, is not a very sound one, IMO.

It is okay to fight one disease at any given moment.. And your reason or motives for helping cure one disease, should not be questioned because you aren't helping to raise funds for them all at the same time.

The rioters are obviously not God's people then, are they? Skin color is the only thing they care about. Their offense at the term "All lives matter" is just one indication of that.

If Elephants are being needlessly slaughtered for their tusks, and I start a campaign to help stop this.....only to have my objective constantly dismissed with the phrase "All animals matter" I too, would find this a little upsetting....wouldnt you? For where in my desire to save these elephants, did I degrade the importance of any other animal?.....Nay, it the statement of All animals matter, which is an attempt to push to the side, my personal desire to help the Elephants at this particular moment.

I am unable to judge the motives or the status as "God's people" of any of the protestors.... If you have this power, I will just have to take your word for it.

Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Or maybe they enjoy the fact that they can join in on the fun of looting and burning businesses and get some free stuff out of it, all while being considered "woke". But if you want to know for sure, why don't you ask some of those rioters and anarchists if they believe in Christ as their savior. Ask the ones who chant about death to cops. Or just know them by their fruits if you prefer.

We all know that the wheat and tare will grow together. We all know there are they who are there only for the fish and loaves. It is well documented that there are those there who are paid.....and some there to cause destruction alone.

I am not able, myself to separate the good from the bad.....and choose not to judge at all.

Everyone is doing what they deem right in their heart, or what they feel is in their best interest.

I wish no ill will to any of them and wait patiently for "the restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began."

Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
They are protesting because they were being killed because of the color of one of their organs before the virus started killing everyone no matter the color of that same organ. It is only expected that most would deem more important, the thing that is most likely to kill them....based on the color of their own organs.

But not God's people....we see passed flesh and can empathize with all sides...as though we, ourselves were saved by grace, and not by any works of our own, lest we should boast.

My church just got a new organ a couple years ago. Our old organ was very dark, but the new organ is light. It also has a much better sound. People who donated money for the new organ received t-shirts that said “I’m a church organ donor.”

RaymondG, I think our organs, with the exception of our skin (technically an organ) are pretty much the same color.

• Haha
Reactions: JimR-OCDS
Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My church just got a new organ a couple years ago. Our old organ was very dark, but the new organ is light. It also has a much better sound. People who donated money for the new organ received t-shirts that said “I’m a church organ donor.”

Sounds like my kind of church.......I happen to be an organist. I try to eat organic food....and like the study of organs......and I've been a church organist for multiple decades....I'll consider getting an "organ receiver" t-shirt.

RaymondG, I think our organs, with the exception of our skin (technically an organ) are pretty much the same color.

Which makes the the issue of judging by the color of any of the organs seem ridiculous doesn't it?

Reactions: Archivist
Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Sounds like my kind of church.......I happen to be an organist. I try to eat organic food....and like the study of organs......and I've been a church organist for multiple decades....I'll consider getting an "organ receiver" t-shirt.

You have a very special talent. I recall reading that it is now easier to get pastors than to get organists.

Which makes the the issue of judging by the color of any of the organs seem ridiculous doesn't it?

Agreed.

• Friendly
Reactions: RaymondG
Upvote 0

Running2win

Jul 20, 2020
St. Louis
✟25,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
How many died of the flu worldwide in 2019?

Deaths. Flu: The World Health Organization estimates that 290,000 to 650,000 people die of flu-related causes every year worldwide.

Estimated world-wide deaths due to Covid ... so far ....
Deaths

We should indeed be cautionary and do the 6 ft distancing and masks.

That is because there in no vaccine, when there are for seasonal flu. Protection rates for vaccines only run in the 40% range, and will only run in the 40% range most likely for covid too. So keeping things shut down again and again will just end up with us all standing in bread lines and the virus will still be around.

People who are old and sick are always at risk for dying from any virus. Put on top of that we have a 40% obese rate in the USA with all the problems that come from this and you are going to have a higher number of deaths.

That is, if you believe all the numbers because hospitals make money off of covid cases and they will do anything to make sure the death is labeled as from covid. This was on another thread. :sigh:

Upvote 0