Visit site
✟8,386.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am the true vine, and my Father is the Vintner. Every branch in me that does not bear fruit, he cuts off; and the one which bears fruit, he prunes, so that it may bring forth more fruit. You have already been pruned because of the word which I have spoken to you. Remain with me and I with you. Just as a branch cannot give fruit by itself unless it remains in the vine, even so you cannot unless you remain with me. I am the Vine, you are the Branches. He who remains with me, and I with him, will bear abundant fruit; for without me you can do nothing. Unless a man remains with me, he will be cast outside like a branch which is withered, which they pick up and throw into the fire to be burned. If you remain with me, and my words remain with you, whatever you ask shall be done for you. In this the Father will be glorified, that you bear abundant fruit and be my disciples. [John Chapter 12, vs. 1-8]

Last edited:

Spirit Compass

Surfer on the Lucid Sea
Dec 28, 2009
Mission Beach
Visit site
✟8,386.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have spoken these things to you while I am with you. But the Comforter, the Holy Spirit, whom my Father will send in my name, will teach you everything, and remind you of everything wihich I tell you. [John Chapter 14, vs. 25 & 26]

But when the Comforter comes, whom I will send to you from my Father, The Spirit of Truth which proceeds from my Father, hew will testify concerning me. [John Chapter 15, vs. 26]

http://www.christianforums.com/t7480927/ The Holy Spirit: The Voice of Atonment and Christ Mind.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Spirit Compass

Surfer on the Lucid Sea
Dec 28, 2009
Mission Beach
Visit site
✟8,386.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
But the time is coming, and it is here, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father also desires worshippers such as these. For God is Spirit; and those who worship him must worship him in spirit and truth. [John Ch. 4, vs. 23

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Spirit Compass

Surfer on the Lucid Sea
Dec 28, 2009
Mission Beach
Visit site
✟8,386.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Now concerning spiritual gifts, my brethren, I want to remind you that once you were pagans, and without exception you were carried away by dumb idols. Therefore I want you to understand that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calls Jesus accursed; and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord but by the Holy Spirit.

Now there are diversity of ministries, but there is only one Lord. And there are diversities of powers, but it is the one God who works all things in all men. But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man as help to him. For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit. To another faith by the same Spirit; to another gifts of healing by the same Spirit; to another prophecy; to another the means to distinguish the true Spirit; to another different languages; to another the interpretation of languages. But all of thes gifts are wrought by that one and the same Spirit, dividing to every one severally as he will. For as the body is one and has many members, and all the members of the body, even though many, are one body, so is Christ. For all of us are baptized by one Spirit into one body, whether Jews of Arameans, whether bond or free; and we have all received through the one Spirit. The body is not one member, but many. [1 Corinthians Chapter 12, vs. 1-14]

Now you are the body of Christ and members in your respective places. For God has set in his chruch, first apostles; after them, prophets; then teachers, then performers of miracles, then those who have the gift of healing, helpers, leaders, and speakers of diverse languages. Are all apostles? Are all prophets? Are all teachers? Are all workers of miracles? Have all the gifts of healing? Do all speak in diverse tongues? Or do all interpret? But if you are searching for the greater gifts, I will show you a more excellent way. [1 Cor. Ch. 12, vs. 27-31]

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Spirit Compass

Surfer on the Lucid Sea
Dec 28, 2009
Mission Beach
Visit site
✟8,386.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
But the fruits of the Spirit are love, joy, peace, patience, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, self-control; ther is no law against these. And those who belong to Christ have controlled their weaknesses and passions. Let us therefore live in the Spirit, and surrender to the Spirit. Let us not be desirous of vanity, provoking one another, envying one another. [Galatians Chapter 5, vs. 22-26]

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Spirit Compass

Surfer on the Lucid Sea
Dec 28, 2009
Mission Beach
Visit site
✟8,386.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
But as it is written, "The eye has not seen and the ear has not heard and the heart of man has not conceived the things which God has prepared for those who love him." But God has revealed them to us by his Spirit; for the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God. For what man knows the mind of man, save the spirit of man which is in him? Even so, no one knows the mind of God except the Spirit of God. Now we have received not the spirit of the world, but the spirit that is from God, tha we may understand the gifts that are given to us by God. For the things which we discuss are not dependent on the knowledge of words and man's wisdom, but on the teaching of the Spirit; thus explaining spiritual things to the spiritually minded. For the material man rejects spiritual things; they are foolishness to him; neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. But the spiritual man discerns everything, and yet no man can discern him. For who knows the mind of the Lord that he may teach it? But we have the mind of Christ. [1 Cor 2, vs. 9-16]

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Spirit Compass

Surfer on the Lucid Sea
Dec 28, 2009
Mission Beach
Visit site
✟8,386.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
They who are not with me are against me; and they who do not gather with me shall be dispersed. Therefore I say to you that all sins and blaphemies will be forgiven to men; but the blasphemy against the Spirit shall be be forgiven to men. And whoever speaks a word against the Son of man will be forgiven; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven, neither in this world, nor in the world to come. Either produce like a good tree with good fruits, or produce like a bad tree with bad fruits; for a tree is known by its fruits. [St. Matthew Chapter 12, vs. 30-32]

Upvote 0

Spirit Compass

Surfer on the Lucid Sea
Dec 28, 2009
Mission Beach
Visit site
✟8,386.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
For as we have many members in one body, and all members one of another. Having gifts differing according to the grace tht is given to us, some have the gift of prophecy, according to the measure of faith, some have the gift of ministration, in their ministry; and some of teaching, in their doctrine. Some of consolation, in consoling; he that gives, let him do it with sincerity; he that rules, with diligence; he that shows mercy, with cheerfulness. Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honor prefering one another; not slothful in business, fervent in Spirit, serving the Lord; rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing instant in prayer. Distributing to the necessity of saints, given to hospitality. Bless them who persecute you; bless and curse not. Rejoice with them who rejoice, and weep with them who weep. Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not vain glory, but associate with those who are humble. Be not wise in your own conceits. Recompense no man evil for evil. But be diligent to do good things before the presence of all men. If it be possible, as much as lies in you, live peaceably with all men.
[Romans Chapter 12, vs. 4-17]

Upvote 0