The Vaccine prevents Covid and so do Masks !!!!

johnjanuary1984

Feb 15, 2022
Wisconsin
✟8,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Divorced
So what is your opinion NOW when it comes to cloth masks and the "Vaccine"???

It was almost 2 years ago when proponents of cloth masks and experimental gene therapies critisized those who questioned the so called "science" of these tyrannical mandates .

But as it turned out, cloth masks were nothing but a "facial decoration", which provided little if any protection whatsoever. And then we were told this Vaccine protects people from getting it and spreading it. That turned out to be false also.

Yet when people questioned these things they were extremely critisized and censored by Democrats.

But now it turns out those conservatives were right all along.... Makes me wonder what else these "Conspiracy Theorists" were right about.

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟952,359.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Skepticism for a new type of vaccine is not necessarily a "conspiracy theory," though its surrounding politics are suspect. Even well-trusted vaccines & other medicines have medical disclaimers. These did not.

Upvote 0

Sheila Davis

Nov 18, 2020
Houston
✟65,057.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
So what is your opinion NOW when it comes to cloth masks and the "Vaccine"???

It was almost 2 years ago when proponents of cloth masks and experimental gene therapies critisized those who questioned the so called "science" of these tyrannical mandates .

But as it turned out, cloth masks were nothing but a "facial decoration", which provided little if any protection whatsoever. And then we were told this Vaccine protects people from getting it and spreading it. That turned out to be false also.

Yet when people questioned these things they were extremely critisized and censored by Democrats.

But now it turns out those conservatives were right all along.... Makes me wonder what else these "Conspiracy Theorists" were right about.

The first few months was a learning stage concerning covid-19 for medical science. There may have been some information sooken that proved to be untrue but corrected as soon as more studies came out.
Dr Fauci never said the vaccine or mask would stop anyone from getting covid-19 but they helped protect individuals from the virus. And with the vaccine, if one did catch covid, one had better chances of not suffering the severeness of it or death especially for the elderly - or those with certain health issues.
President Biden did from what I heard make a mistake of saying if you get vaccinated you won't catch the virus. I don't think there is a person alive on the earth that hasn't made a mistake of some sort.

Upvote 0

johnjanuary1984

Feb 15, 2022
Wisconsin
✟8,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Divorced
The first few months was a learning stage concerning covid-19 for medical science. There may have been some information sooken that proved to be untrue but corrected as soon as more studies came out.
Dr Fauci never said the vaccine or mask would stop anyone from getting covid-19 but they helped protect individuals from the virus. And with the vaccine, if one did catch covid, one had better chances of not suffering the severeness of it or death especially for the elderly - or those with certain health issues.
President Biden did from what I heard make a mistake of saying if you get vaccinated you won't catch the virus. I don't think there is a person alive on the earth that hasn't made a mistake of some sort.
Fauci has flipped and flopped constantly.

The people who questioned the constantly ever changing "science" were critisized and ridiculed for questioning it.

A vaccine that doesn't prevent infection or transmission is no vaccine at all ..

But the Democrats had the attitude as if this vaccine had been tested for decades , they had this attitude that it prevented infection and transmission....

It doesn't. The conspiracy theorist were right all along. Democrats owe conservatives an apology.

They changed the definition of vaccine. Now they're trying to change the definition of the word Recession.... Smdh

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,077,055.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The vaccine has been shown to prevent serious illness.
And it's a painless shot.
If I was told that to avoid severe COVID I would have to have, let's say seed radiation and isolate myself for days, decontaminating everything I touched, I would probably think long and hard.
But it's a shot, a teeny shot, and over 2 billion have been administered.
Was it worth my time and effort? 100 times over.
Consrvatives are cheering because women will be forced to continue pregnancies when they don't want to and ranting, raving, having caravans etc because "their" bodily freedom is being violated.
Your having the vaccine is a pro-life priority, too. I am not sympathetic.

Upvote 0

johnjanuary1984

Feb 15, 2022
Wisconsin
✟8,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Divorced
If I was told that to avoid severe COVID I would have to have, let's say seed radiation and isolate myself for days, decontaminating everything I touched, I would probably think long and hard.
Consrvatives are cheering because women will be forced to continue pregnancies when they don't want to and ranting, raving, having caravans etc because "their" bodily freedom is being violated.

It doesn't prevent transmission or infection. It's an experimental gene therapy.

It's not a true vaccine.

I am shy unless I drink alot of alcohol. Are you going to mandate that I become an alcoholic to cure my shyness ?????

Upvote 0

johnjanuary1984

Feb 15, 2022
Wisconsin
✟8,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Divorced
Oh so your worried about hospital's being over run with COVID patients? Is that why hospital's fired health care workers for not taking a experimental gene therapy??? Because they were afraid of being over run ? So they fired their employees?????

One year they were "essential", the next year they were potential domestic terrorist's ???? Lol

• Agree
Reactions: blessedmomof5
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

johnjanuary1984

Feb 15, 2022
Wisconsin
✟8,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Divorced

A mosquito bite is painless also.

Upvote 0

Sheila Davis

Nov 18, 2020
Houston
✟65,057.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
Fauci has flipped and flopped constantly.

Not from what I've seen and heard

The people who questioned the constantly ever changing "science" were critisized and ridiculed for questioning it.

Not from what I've heard

A vaccine that doesn't prevent infection or transmission is no vaccine at all ..

Immunisation or vaccination - what's the difference?
there is a percentage of people who are vaccinated with the various vaccines out there for the past century and still catch the disease.
as for covid the majority of the people who are vaccinated do not get the virus or get sick or die as with all vaccines.

But the Democrats had the attitude as if this vaccine had been tested for decades , they had this attitude that it prevented infection and transmission....

No they were not - an epidemic was at hand - thousands dying daily in this country alone and - it was constantly said it was a new vaccine and did not say that it prevented infection and transmission. And to save lives they didn't have time to run it through the rigorous 10-year testing. But there are so many people who really don't care about the lives the vaccines did save - maybe I should say just simply ignore it.

It doesn't. The conspiracy theorist were right all along. Democrats owe conservatives an apology.

Oh so it's really a Democrat / Republican thing. Not about the thousands of lives lost daily over the epidemic in this country alone 1,058,726 lives have been lost in a short span of time or 93,807,694 cases in this country alone or those who are still suffering from the aftermath of their infection.
United States COVID - Coronavirus Statistics - Worldometer
Since it's like that I have nothing else to say.

They changed the definition of vaccine. Now they're trying to change the definition of the word Recession.... Smdh

Upvote 0

DialecticSkeptic

Reformed
Jul 21, 2022
Vancouver
✟45,742.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
The vaccine ... [is] a painless shot. ... a teeny shot, ...

Literally nobody is worried about the injection needle itself. Even anti-vaxxers can agree that it's just a teeny, painless shot.

It's what happens next that has some people legitimately concerned, what with this synthetic messenger RNA telling your body how to make the SARS-CoV-2 spike glycoprotein (from a variant no longer circulating). People are concerned about what this does to the body, especially long-term, and rightly so.

Upvote 0

johnjanuary1984

Feb 15, 2022
Wisconsin
✟8,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Divorced
FB_IMG_1659661413600.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Original Happy Camper

One of GODS Children I am a historicist
Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

You are entitled to your choice. Let others who disagree with your choice have thier choice with out critictsm.

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
People were fired from their job because they didn't accept an experimental gene therapy that never prevented infection or transmission. .

That was the consequence of a choice that they made. The vaccine is also not gene therapy.

Upvote 0